Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Disgusting LTL (Page 4)

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Joined: 01 March 2005
Posts: 2477

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i hated the precap too.. I would be inhuman or errr not a Tasha addict to feel any less than hate watching that scene. but what i dont know is how this one act of hers will be sued in the future. definitely no love triangle, that is sure. after spending a year with LTL, i think i can put my foot in it and say that wont happen. as Zuby sais, more to do with prayaschit, redemption etc.. And now looking at it objectively rather than emotionally, i dont see what Seema is doing wrong.. dont hit me ppl.. she has now realised that her biggest mistake in life is that she left a man like Dutta for wealth and her whole life is just empty and she is like a skeleton or a zombie or zinda laash until she met Dutta again.. and it is only natural for her to rekindle hopes of a betetr life with him.. i know she should not even dream 9of it, but she sees him as a ray of hope in her dark life.and the point here is she does not know he is totally  and irrevocably Nakku's in heart and soul and he is marreid to her. I am sure once she realises this, she will back off and finally accept that the life she is living is due to her bad karma.. she will end up saving D's life, though i am not sure whether she will lose her life in the process and that might be the scene where they show her dying as a suhagan or whatever nonsense.. now I dont agree to that at all. a scene like that when D's blood fills her maang is a bitter pill for me to swallow as something like that should be only between D-N and even a shot of Seema with D's blood on her maang is puke inducing..
But let's wait and watch as i definitely dont see her being a threat to D-N and feel she might be on the show only till next week or so! Hope this does not come back to bite me ;-P
 
Vandu

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

masznotsorryshruti10augustKavitaDRdramagomnx12sub_rosabfunofbb123-Carrie-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 3591

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

i hated the precap too.. I would be inhuman or errr not a Tasha addict to feel any less than hate watching that scene. but what i dont know is how this one act of hers will be sued in the future. definitely no love triangle, that is sure. after spending a year with LTL, i think i can put my foot in it and say that wont happen. as Zuby sais, more to do with prayaschit, redemption etc.. And now looking at it objectively rather than emotionally, i dont see what Seema is doing wrong.. dont hit me ppl.. she has now realised that her biggest mistake in life is that she left a man like Dutta for wealth and her whole life is just empty and she is like a skeleton or a zombie or zinda laash until she met Dutta again.. and it is only natural for her to rekindle hopes of a betetr life with him.. i know she should not even dream 9of it, but she sees him as a ray of hope in her dark life.and the point here is she does not know he is totally  and irrevocably Nakku's in heart and soul and he is marreid to her. I am sure once she realises this, she will back off and finally accept that the life she is living is due to her bad karma.. she will end up saving D's life, though i am not sure whether she will lose her life in the process and that might be the scene where they show her dying as a suhagan or whatever nonsense.. now I dont agree to that at all. a scene like that when D's blood fills her maang is a bitter pill for me to swallow as something like that should be only between D-N and even a shot of Seema with D's blood on her maang is puke inducing..
But let's wait and watch as i definitely dont see her being a threat to D-N and feel she might be on the show only till next week or so! Hope this does not come back to bite me ;-P
 
Vandu
 
vaandu,
 
i think that seema may be here for another few weeks... now as the MR fiasco is well settled we will probably have the chaskar-duji-suds-kala showdown...Dutta will probably take help from chanda to get his vengeance...after that as tasha unite chanda will probably leave them heart broken....then after some happy tasha moments we'll probably see a resurfacing of seema as the jealous lover and vamp who'll seek kala out for joint revenge

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masz

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Joined: 01 March 2005
Posts: 2477

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Pls Shilpi.. aise math bol.. i dont want a jealous Chanda/seema coming back!! pata nahin i feel she will be out soon, maybe i am wrong..
i dont know if Kala will be exposed so soon.. even if the show will continue for say another 6 months or so, kala is the main negative character and will remain till the end.. i think this time dutta-chaskar confrontation hoga and maybe suds =role might come out, but deffo dont see kala being exposed.. not yet

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszshruti10augustmnx12sub_rosa-Carrie-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 3591

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

Pls Shilpi.. aise math bol.. i dont want a jealous Chanda/seema coming back!! pata nahin i feel she will be out soon, maybe i am wrong..
i dont know if Kala will be exposed so soon.. even if the show will continue for say another 6 months or so, kala is the main negative character and will remain till the end.. i think this time dutta-chaskar confrontation hoga and maybe suds =role might come out, but deffo dont see kala being exposed.. not yet


Yaar in some article they said she will go out for sometime and then come back hence i think she will be back as the new vamp....i don't think that she will accept dutta going to nakku peacefully....fidrat u see...there has to be some of the old selfish seema in her left...haina? i will like to see her as a vamp rather than dutta ki bin bihayi suhagan meerabai....DeadI hate it with gusto...sab barbaad kar rahe hai.CVsAngry
Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 155

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Seriously guys...in real life if by accident you get something red in your mang does it really means you re married??? NO...it's the same thing in LTL seema is not married to dutta because of this blood on her head it's just a logic thing! Let me explain you : when you have blood on your hand and you touch someone ; you re gonna make him dirty...Dutta 's hand touched seema's head and TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA blood on his head...it's nothing serious don't worry!You just have to wash it and continue what you were doing TongueDon't be upset ltl fans...it was just to fill the 20min's of show just like the way the doctor take lots of time for changing dutta's bandage...or nakku's never ending scenes in the madir Tongue hope next week we re gonna have something more interesting than chaskar's rubbish

Edited by Faryyy - 21 January 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustmnx12Wanderbugsub_rosa-Carrie-

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 4868

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Hmmm.......Disgusting???Ermm
The story is very much on it's track now.......Last week was a bit of Bother I'd say But now not It's progressing.....As for Chanda/Seema We knew she'd try her best to re-gain her lost love The Blood is Not Dutta's It's Seema's blood.....There's not much significance to it....I did feel terrible while watching it But then analyzing it. I was like Stern SmileNow All that can happen is Seema going off  and comes back (a Vamp) cribbing for her status regarding this incidentSillyHamara D Jo hainEmbarrassedHe'll never accept ......Just wait and we'll have a Beautiful week to follow.....Day DreamingHopefully *fingers crossed*


Edited by divy609 - 22 January 2011 at 5:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosaleft_foreverWanderbug-Carrie-ImmaculateDream

gunjanrashmi Newbie
gunjanrashmi
gunjanrashmi

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Really ,LTL is losing its charm,.....I really don't like Dutta being blind!
 
In the show his eye's talk The way he looks at the person is intersting....But If he is Blind how will he show is emotions!
 
PLS Cv team help & make the show better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 64550

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunjanrashmi

Really ,LTL is losing its charm,.....I really don't like Dutta being blind!
 
In the show his eye's talk The way he looks at the person is intersting....But If he is Blind how will he show is emotions!
 
PLS Cv team help & make the show better
 
I agree...just someone hit him on the head and make him alright!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index