Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Disgusting LTL (Page 3)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

I doubt that the CVs are intending to create a triangle. Dutta wants Nakku - that's a fact. Seema wants to redeem herself by taking care of Dutta. I doubt that once she learns of Nakku that she'll stick around. In fact, I'm certain that she's in love with the idea of the boy she knew once upon seven years ago - not Dutta Bhao.

She doesn't even know Dutta anymore. Added to that, she's still partly selfish. She takes care of him and keeps him in the house so that she can redeem herself.

She is selfish....and she does think that dutta will forgive her as she saved him now and again love her.Dead..she might make a big deal out of this mang filling thing..

but i am not worried about dutta-nakku they will unite and their love will triumph..but i am hating it that the CVs are trying to make us sympathetic to seema...i don't at all feel for her...and all this attempt is just making me miserable as i know being a bunch of softies nakku-dutta both will feel miserable for her....becoz they are very true and king ppl..i don't want them to ever feel guilty for getting their union on other person's sorrow especially someone as delussional like seema...

more this thing abt mang feeling was purely unneccesary ..they could have shown the seema-dutta confrontation with lot of class and uniqueness... i was one of the ppl rooting for seema's return as i thought it would be awesome seeing dutta's reaction to his past coming in his present i.e.nakku ..now i feel plain sorry that i ever wanted that..

it really is disappointing.OuchAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maszIshyMishimnx12mussy.jamshedsub_rosaMrsKhan

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Let's just wait...before passing judgement. Though it does look bad....but remember CVs have pleasantly surprised us many time before.

When Kala said all that Asteen ka samp wala dialogues....we were worried...but though Dutta was angry with Baaji..it did not come out that way!!!

When we thought...Dutta will think wrongly of Baaji and Naku..that too did not happen.....

Let's hope this too is one such time.....Aakhir ........umeed pe duniya qayam hai...

Edited by chochu15 - 21 January 2011 at 5:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maszshruti10augustdramagoIshyMishimnx12mussy.jamshed-Carrie-

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I agrees nd support each nd every word zuby said.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszIshyMishimussy.jamshed-Carrie-

IshyMishi Goldie
IshyMishi
IshyMishi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

@ ishy. I know we all were annoyed last night  because of the precap, but let's wait and see what happens tonight. I m hopeful CVs won't take ektish route.

Fingers crossed*Wink

I am also hoping for the same........ 

If the scene is not illusion of Seema, I going to stop watching LTL for few days.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Let's just wait...before passingjudgement. Though it does look bad....but remember we have been pleasantlysurprisedus many time before.

When Kala said all that Asteen ka samp wala dialogues....we were worried...but though Dutta was angry with Baaji..it did not come out that way!!!

When we thought...Dutta will think wrongly of Baaji and Naku..that too did not happen.....

Let's hope this too is one such time.....Aakhir ........umeed pe duniya qayam hai...
i agree Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszmussy.jamshed-Carrie-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by Elysia

I doubt that the CVs are intending to create a triangle. Dutta wants Nakku - that's a fact. Seema wants to redeem herself by taking care of Dutta. I doubt that once she learns of Nakku that she'll stick around. In fact, I'm certain that she's in love with the idea of the boy she knew once upon seven years ago - not Dutta Bhao.

She doesn't even know Dutta anymore. Added to that, she's still partly selfish. She takes care of him and keeps him in the house so that she can redeem herself.

She is selfish....and she does think that dutta will forgive her as she saved him now and again love her.Dead..she might make a big deal out of this mang filling thing..

but i am not worried about dutta-nakku they will unite and their love will triumph..but i am hating it that the CVs are trying to make us sympathetic to seema...i don't at all feel for her...and all this attempt is just making me miserable as i know being a bunch of softies nakku-dutta both will feel miserable for her....becoz they are very true and king ppl..i don't want them to ever feel guilty for getting their union on other person's sorrow especially someone as delussional like seema...

more this thing abt mang feeling was purely unneccesary ..they could have shown the seema-dutta confrontation with lot of class and uniqueness... i was one of the ppl rooting for seema's return as i thought it would be awesome seeing dutta's reaction to his past coming in his present i.e.nakku ..now i feel plain sorry that i ever wanted that..

it really is disappointing.OuchAngry

I wanted Seema to return, too. But not like this. I had expected her to be less positive. I don't mean that I wanted her to be exactly like she was seven years ago - because that's impossible as people do change - but this change in her is too radical. You're right about how the CVs are trying to make us sympathize with her. (It's not working.) They're showing her as kothewali, but someone who is sad about it and is harrassed by Chaskar. However, I feel that if they wanted to stick with the kothewali-track, they should've made her more bold and seductive rather than reluctant and honey-sweet. They could've still shown her taking care of Dutta, but by sustaining some of that old Seema in her. Just like Dutta has changed, but a small part of his old self is still alive in him.

Wanderbug-Carrie-MrsKhan

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Let's just wait...before passing judgement. Though it does look bad....but remember CVs have been pleasantly surprised us many time before.

Well said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Carrie-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

@ zubby,crystal,chochu, shruti:

yaar, i am super patient where LTL is concerned as i am a dyed in wool romantic...those things like suresh track, asteen ka saap and all seemed to me like last minute changes rather than planned storyline. it seemed that changes were made based on our i.e. viewers response on various such forums and FB.....they way we discussed and hated such turn of events may have changed their mind as they have many alternate scripts ready before shoot....hence we should keep hating this track too....so that they hear us loud and clear and change this track as well....you see i feel when you start hating the show too much you can assuem that that twist was CVs' brainchild..when you love it, its because of our hating their brainchild.LOL

maszshruti10august-Carrie-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index