Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Disgusting LTL (Page 2)

IshyMishi Goldie
IshyMishi
IshyMishi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

I admit that I'm worried about the blood-on-Seema's-maang scene, but as for the track, I'm not so worried yet. It seems to me that the CVs are trying to figure out where to take the story, almost as if they hadn't planned on Dutta to stick around on the show. In that case, they need some time to figure things out and revive the show.

I think that in a couple of weeks, things will start making sense again and they'll have figured out what they want with this track and where they want it to go. I understand where you're coming from, because whenever I watch a new episode, I feel the exact same way. It's disturbing and I miss the old feel of the show. But I have hope. I'm crossing my fingers that this is just a period, and that the CVs will figure things out soon.

Up until December, they haven't really disappointed us. They've always introduced a fresh track with surprises. The Seema-track (in my opinion) wasn't introduced in a right way, or sensible way, but I can ignore that for now. This is the first time that they've made an actual mistake (in my eyes), but I have faith in the amazing writers of LTL. They love the characters as much as we do, and they know how important LTL is to the fans. I'm sure.

They'll fix things soon enough. I hope.

CVs could have got us the better tracks with current situation... Might be whatever  the reason is  Dutta filling Seema's mang without his knowledge will not be accepted at any point of view.

If CVs are unsure about the story line then why are they  called creative .  They are in the team to give the best of new ideas ..... Production house  should also figure out what best can be done to retain Dutta . After all LTL is all about Dutta and Nakku i.e A Don and Beautiful grl....... 
How can they even think about LTL without Nakku, Dutta and Kala.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszmnx12MrsKhan

IshyMishi Goldie
IshyMishi
IshyMishi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

You can't judge anything frm precap. Initialy, after seeing precap i also felt hurt but disgusted.
My suggestion wud be to wait for todays episode as we can't make out everything by just seeing precap. Lets have faith in cvs that this tym as well, they vl give us something different. Rest choice is urs.

Hope precap was spoiler of the show for  a day...... just praying that CVs are going to surprise us with something new idea instead of Mang baroo scene.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszshruti10august

IshyMishi Goldie
IshyMishi
IshyMishi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

The show was fine till Dutta met the accident. After that its been a dragfest. And yes even I hated the precap. The worst precap in LTL's history. Right now I share your feelings of disgust cuz I hate such ektaish triangles with a passion.

U r very much right Shreya....

How can LTL creative even think about this cranky idea of triangle story and waiting for old Love after realizing the value of Love...
Instead She could have thought about respecting or accepting new Love......... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszMrsKhan

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshyMishi

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Don't you feel "disgusting" is too strong a word? :P If it were really that bad you wouldn't have watched it as late as upto the precap of yesterday's episode.I'd suggest you wait till u see where the CVs are going with this. Dutta didn't fill her maang.Its her perception of forming a bond with Dutta.She is a doomed woman.Destined to serve depravities of men like Chaskar for rest of her sorry life.So like someone drowning she is holding on to this meagre hope of D accepting her back.She is delusional, of course. It was necessary for her to come back for a lot of reasons.All said she is part of the LTL story too.Infact if not for her Ratnagiri wouldn't have had an all powerful protector & benefactor like Dutta Shreeram Patil.You heard what he has done for the area in the last so many episodes.& of course nothing need be said at all abt what he has done for his & Nakku's family.Pls keep faith & enjoy the show.Smile

Well, 
 Every day I watch with the hope that ohh CV will definitely are going to give something new. 
I had faith in CVs till I could watch yesterday's episode...  But the glimpse of Precap   has annoyed me a lot. I am just hoping that its Seem's illusion. 

Its a known fact that  Life is hell for those value only money and nothing else... Hence Seema is serving men like Chaskar....  

I believe, Cvs should serve better message to the  mass .:)

It is Seema's illusion nothing more. The "Bhari maang" bit I think is because she is going to die in the process of saving Dutta.THERE IS NO LOVE TRIANGLE HERE AT ALL. Period.There will be forgiveness, redemption, dying peacefully & hope for a new future.The current track is about Dutta & Seema only. She is the one who started it all. We all have been complaining the CVs have let so many threads hanging loose.Well they are now tying up the biggest one.The best thing I see in this track is the closure for D. The suturing of a deep deep wound which hadn't stopped bleeding even after 10yrs.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

masznotsorryshruti10augustpbtghoshIshyMishiAbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshedMelodiousDreams

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elysia

I admit that I'm worried about the blood-on-Seema's-maang scene, but as for the track, I'm not so worried yet. It seems to me that the CVs are trying to figure out where to take the story, almost as if they hadn't planned on Dutta to stick around on the show. In that case, they need some time to figure things out and revive the show.

I think that in a couple of weeks, things will start making sense again and they'll have figured out what they want with this track and where they want it to go. I understand where you're coming from, because whenever I watch a new episode, I feel the exact same way. It's disturbing and I miss the old feel of the show. But I have hope. I'm crossing my fingers that this is just a period, and that the CVs will figure things out soon.

Up until December, they haven't really disappointed us. They've always introduced a fresh track with surprises. The Seema-track (in my opinion) wasn't introduced in a right way, or sensible way, but I can ignore that for now. This is the first time that they've made an actual mistake (in my eyes), but I have faith in the amazing writers of LTL. They love the characters as much as we do, and they know how important LTL is to the fans. I'm sure.

They'll fix things soon enough. I hope.

CVs could have got us the better tracks with current situation... Might be whatever  the reason is  Dutta filling Seema's mang without his knowledge will not be accepted at any point of view.

If CVs are unsure about the story line then why are they  called creative .  They are in the team to give the best of new ideas ..... Production house  should also figure out what best can be done to retain Dutta . After all LTL is all about Dutta and Nakku i.e A Don and Beautiful grl....... 
How can they even think about LTL without Nakku, Dutta and Kala.....

True. But "creatives" are humans as well. They've brought us fresh tracks so far, haven't they? But every show has a phase where things drag or go downhill for a short period of time until the CVs have figured out where they want to take the characters/story. Maybe they already have something in mind and they're slowly trying it out to see our reaction or where it takes the characters?

I have to admit that LTL CVs have been really thorough regarding character-development and the story so far. Look back a year and see how far each character has come. They know what they're doing. Yes, the blood-on-Seema's-maang part is extremely disturbing and downright wrong, but I won't judge until I've seen the scene and know where they're taking this symbolic act. The act could also mean that Seema's betrayal is forgiven, because she saves Dutta from Chaskar?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszIshyMishimussy.jamshed-Carrie-MrsKhan

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Don't you feel "disgusting" is too strong a word? :P If it were really that bad you wouldn't have watched it as late as upto the precap of yesterday's episode.I'd suggest you wait till u see where the CVs are going with this. Dutta didn't fill her maang.Its her perception of forming a bond with Dutta.She is a doomed woman.Destined to serve depravities of men like Chaskar for rest of her sorry life.So like someone drowning she is holding on to this meagre hope of D accepting her back.She is delusional, of course. It was necessary for her to come back for a lot of reasons.All said she is part of the LTL story too.Infact if not for her Ratnagiri wouldn't have had an all powerful protector & benefactor like Dutta Shreeram Patil.You heard what he has done for the area in the last so many episodes.& of course nothing need be said at all abt what he has done for his & Nakku's family.Pls keep faith & enjoy the show.Smile

Well, 
 Every day I watch with the hope that ohh CV will definitely are going to give something new. 
I had faith in CVs till I could watch yesterday's episode...  But the glimpse of Precap   has annoyed me a lot. I am just hoping that its Seem's illusion. 

Its a known fact that  Life is hell for those value only money and nothing else... Hence Seema is serving men like Chaskar....  

I believe, Cvs should serve better message to the  mass .:)

It is Seema's illusion nothing more. The "Bhari maang" bit I think is because she is going to die in the process of saving Dutta.THERE IS NO LOVE TRIANGLE HERE AT ALL. Period.There will be forgiveness, redemption, dying peacefully & hope for a new future.The current track is about Dutta & Seema only. She is the one who started it all. We all have been complaining the CVs have let so many threads hanging loose.Well they are now tying up the biggest one.The best thing I see in this track is the closure for D. The suturing of a deep deep wound which hadn't stopped bleeding even after 10yrs.

You spoke my mind Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszshruti10augustIshyMishimussy.jamshed-Carrie-

IshyMishi Goldie
IshyMishi
IshyMishi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Zubby,
Its fine if Seema dies in the process of saving Dutta.. Dutta will surely realize that every has to pay back their mistakes / offence.... And he can at least get out of the grieve he has been going through all these years for his relationship with Seema. 

If we observe closely, who ever protects Dutta will die... Hope one fine day Nakku will not have to face it ......LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszpbtghoshmussy.jamshed-Carrie-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
@ ishy. I know we all were annoyed last night  because of the precap, but let's wait and see what happens tonight. I m hopeful CVs won't take ektish route.

Fingers crossed*Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszpbtghoshmnx12-Carrie-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index