Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chochu15

Let's just wait...before passingjudgement. Though it does look bad....but remember we have been pleasantlysurprisedus many time before.

When Kala said all that Asteen ka samp wala dialogues....we were worried...but though Dutta was angry with Baaji..it did not come out that way!!!

When we thought...Dutta will think wrongly of Baaji and Naku..that too did not happen.....

Let's hope this too is one such time.....Aakhir ........umeed pe duniya qayam hai...

i agree 😃
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

She is selfish....and she does think that dutta will forgive her as she saved him now and again love her.🤢..she might make a big deal out of this mang filling thing..

but i am not worried about dutta-nakku they will unite and their love will triumph..but i am hating it that the CVs are trying to make us sympathetic to seema...i don't at all feel for her...and all this attempt is just making me miserable as i know being a bunch of softies nakku-dutta both will feel miserable for her....becoz they are very true and king ppl..i don't want them to ever feel guilty for getting their union on other person's sorrow especially someone as delussional like seema...

more this thing abt mang feeling was purely unneccesary ..they could have shown the seema-dutta confrontation with lot of class and uniqueness... i was one of the ppl rooting for seema's return as i thought it would be awesome seeing dutta's reaction to his past coming in his present i.e.nakku ..now i feel plain sorry that i ever wanted that..

it really is disappointing.😡

I wanted Seema to return, too. But not like this. I had expected her to be less positive. I don't mean that I wanted her to be exactly like she was seven years ago - because that's impossible as people do change - but this change in her is too radical. You're right about how the CVs are trying to make us sympathize with her. (It's not working.) They're showing her as kothewali, but someone who is sad about it and is harrassed by Chaskar. However, I feel that if they wanted to stick with the kothewali-track, they should've made her more bold and seductive rather than reluctant and honey-sweet. They could've still shown her taking care of Dutta, but by sustaining some of that old Seema in her. Just like Dutta has changed, but a small part of his old self is still alive in him.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chochu15

Let's just wait...before passing judgement. Though it does look bad....but remember CVs have been pleasantly surprised us many time before.

When Kala said all that Asteen ka samp wala dialogues....we were worried...but though Dutta was angry with Baaji..it did not come out that way!!!

When we thought...Dutta will think wrongly of Baaji and Naku..that too did not happen.....

Let's hope this too is one such time.....Aakhir ........umeed pe duniya qayam hai...

Well said.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

@ zubby,crystal,chochu, shruti:

yaar, i am super patient where LTL is concerned as i am a dyed in wool romantic...those things like suresh track, asteen ka saap and all seemed to me like last minute changes rather than planned storyline. it seemed that changes were made based on our i.e. viewers response on various such forums and FB.....they way we discussed and hated such turn of events may have changed their mind as they have many alternate scripts ready before shoot....hence we should keep hating this track too....so that they hear us loud and clear and change this track as well....you see i feel when you start hating the show too much you can assuem that that twist was CVs' brainchild..when you love it, its because of our hating their brainchild.😆

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hated the precap too.. I would be inhuman or errr not a Tasha addict to feel any less than hate watching that scene. but what i dont know is how this one act of hers will be sued in the future. definitely no love triangle, that is sure. after spending a year with LTL, i think i can put my foot in it and say that wont happen. as Zuby sais, more to do with prayaschit, redemption etc.. And now looking at it objectively rather than emotionally, i dont see what Seema is doing wrong.. dont hit me ppl.. she has now realised that her biggest mistake in life is that she left a man like Dutta for wealth and her whole life is just empty and she is like a skeleton or a zombie or zinda laash until she met Dutta again.. and it is only natural for her to rekindle hopes of a betetr life with him.. i know she should not even dream 9of it, but she sees him as a ray of hope in her dark life.and the point here is she does not know he is totally  and irrevocably Nakku's in heart and soul and he is marreid to her. I am sure once she realises this, she will back off and finally accept that the life she is living is due to her bad karma.. she will end up saving D's life, though i am not sure whether she will lose her life in the process and that might be the scene where they show her dying as a suhagan or whatever nonsense.. now I dont agree to that at all. a scene like that when D's blood fills her maang is a bitter pill for me to swallow as something like that should be only between D-N and even a shot of Seema with D's blood on her maang is puke inducing..
But let's wait and watch as i definitely dont see her being a threat to D-N and feel she might be on the show only till next week or so! Hope this does not come back to bite me ;-P

Vandu
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

i hated the precap too.. I would be inhuman or errr not a Tasha addict to feel any less than hate watching that scene. but what i dont know is how this one act of hers will be sued in the future. definitely no love triangle, that is sure. after spending a year with LTL, i think i can put my foot in it and say that wont happen. as Zuby sais, more to do with prayaschit, redemption etc.. And now looking at it objectively rather than emotionally, i dont see what Seema is doing wrong.. dont hit me ppl.. she has now realised that her biggest mistake in life is that she left a man like Dutta for wealth and her whole life is just empty and she is like a skeleton or a zombie or zinda laash until she met Dutta again.. and it is only natural for her to rekindle hopes of a betetr life with him.. i know she should not even dream 9of it, but she sees him as a ray of hope in her dark life.and the point here is she does not know he is totally  and irrevocably Nakku's in heart and soul and he is marreid to her. I am sure once she realises this, she will back off and finally accept that the life she is living is due to her bad karma.. she will end up saving D's life, though i am not sure whether she will lose her life in the process and that might be the scene where they show her dying as a suhagan or whatever nonsense.. now I dont agree to that at all. a scene like that when D's blood fills her maang is a bitter pill for me to swallow as something like that should be only between D-N and even a shot of Seema with D's blood on her maang is puke inducing..

But let's wait and watch as i definitely dont see her being a threat to D-N and feel she might be on the show only till next week or so! Hope this does not come back to bite me ;-P

Vandu

vaandu,

i think that seema may be here for another few weeks... now as the MR fiasco is well settled we will probably have the chaskar-duji-suds-kala showdown...Dutta will probably take help from chanda to get his vengeance...after that as tasha unite chanda will probably leave them heart broken....then after some happy tasha moments we'll probably see a resurfacing of seema as the jealous lover and vamp who'll seek kala out for joint revenge
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls Shilpi.. aise math bol.. i dont want a jealous Chanda/seema coming back!! pata nahin i feel she will be out soon, maybe i am wrong..
i dont know if Kala will be exposed so soon.. even if the show will continue for say another 6 months or so, kala is the main negative character and will remain till the end.. i think this time dutta-chaskar confrontation hoga and maybe suds =role might come out, but deffo dont see kala being exposed.. not yet
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

Pls Shilpi.. aise math bol.. i dont want a jealous Chanda/seema coming back!! pata nahin i feel she will be out soon, maybe i am wrong..

i dont know if Kala will be exposed so soon.. even if the show will continue for say another 6 months or so, kala is the main negative character and will remain till the end.. i think this time dutta-chaskar confrontation hoga and maybe suds =role might come out, but deffo dont see kala being exposed.. not yet

Yaar in some article they said she will go out for sometime and then come back hence i think she will be back as the new vamp....i don't think that she will accept dutta going to nakku peacefully....fidrat u see...there has to be some of the old selfish seema in her left...haina? i will like to see her as a vamp rather than dutta ki bin bihayi suhagan meerabai....🤢I hate it with gusto...sab barbaad kar rahe hai.CVs😡
Faryyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously guys...in real life if by accident you get something red in your mang does it really means you re married??? NO...it's the same thing in LTL seema is not married to dutta because of this blood on her head it's just a logic thing! Let me explain you : when you have blood on your hand and you touch someone ; you re gonna make him dirty...Dutta 's hand touched seema's head and TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA blood on his head...it's nothing serious don't worry!You just have to wash it and continue what you were doing 😛Don't be upset ltl fans...it was just to fill the 20min's of show just like the way the doctor take lots of time for changing dutta's bandage...or nakku's never ending scenes in the madir 😛 hope next week we re gonna have something more interesting than chaskar's rubbishEdited by Faryyy - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmmm.......Disgusting???🤔
The story is very much on it's track now.......Last week was a bit of Bother I'd say But now not It's progressing.....As for Chanda/Seema We knew she'd try her best to re-gain her lost love The Blood is Not Dutta's It's Seema's blood.....There's not much significance to it....I did feel terrible while watching it But then analyzing it. I was like 😳Now All that can happen is Seema going off  and comes back (a Vamp) cribbing for her status regarding this incident🤪Hamara D Jo hain😳He'll never accept ......Just wait and we'll have a Beautiful week to follow.....😍Hopefully *fingers crossed*
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago