Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i am happy for Geet

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Actually yesterday i was little disappointed with CVS that they are dragging the wedding and delaying in Geet happiness. But today i am happy with them because of bringing back Geet family[mainly darji].. How many things happened in the wedding from the starting day. CVS are great they started with NT and ends with Geet family. This wedding will be an unforgetable moment for Geet  and for all of us. In the whole world nothing is happier for a girl than to be with her parents and MSK made this to happen. I feel happy for Geet atlast when she was going to have a life with her true love her family is with her. Last but not least we should not forget the man MAAN SINGH KHURANA who made her every day special made this day also special for her. I am loving to see today episode guys. Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, that was a nice move.

I've written a post about darji...it was a good idea to reintroduce him and show him repentant as he was the main reason behind all that happened to poor Geet and specially for Brij.

He single-handedly made brij the way he is!
Edited by pippa - 13 years ago
ramita_nayal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya agree with you yaar, now someone from geet's family will also be present in her marriage. This will make geet's happiness double. Waiting for today's episode😊