Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

09/01/2011 to 15/01/2011 TVR KMH (Page 4)

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
KMH shud be on top

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
KMH should be on the top but the thing is most of the viewers don't live in India or they watch online.
-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Why do we care that KHM2 is not in the TOP 10 Shows just because of Imagine TV. Everyone knows that K and K is the best JODI in Television in INDIA.  And I think it is a great thing that it is on Imagine TV because this channel does not care about money. It cares about the viewers. I think that Imagine TV will promote KHM2 after the reallity show will be on air. We should give Imagine TV a chance because it is a big thing for Imagine TV to have a reallity show with SRK.Smile
KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KMH2

Originally posted by -DE-

Why do we care that KHM2 is not in the TOP 10 Shows just because of Imagine TV. Everyone knows that K and K is the best JODI in Television in INDIA.  And I think it is a great thing that it is on Imagine TV because this channel does not care about money. It cares about the viewers. I think that Imagine TV will promote KHM2 after the reallity show will be on air. We should give Imagine TV a chance because it is a big thing for Imagine TV to have a reallity show with SRK.Smile

well said,
Clap

thanksSmile
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Disagree again.   Promotion at the right time is very important ,  it should not be delayed because something more important/better popped up.   Each program has its own  time frame and the promotion activities should be carried on at that time no matter what.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniishibz

-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Disagree again.   Promotion at the right time is very important ,  it should not be delayed because something more important/better popped up.   Each program has its own  time frame and the promotion activities should be carried on at that time no matter what.

I would not say that. When Rakth Sambandh came on air than it was never promoted and therefore often did not came in TOP100 or has such low TRPs like KMH2. But since Rakth Sambandh is promoted it is often the No2 show on Imagine TV. Sometimes it is not promoted but it gets good TRPs. So when KMH2 will be prmoted (lets hope after the reallity show will  be aired) it will gain TRPs just like Rakth Sambandh.
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kavyasam

I would not say that. When Rakth Sambandh came on air than it was never promoted and therefore often did not came in TOP100 or has such low TRPs like KMH2. But since Rakth Sambandh is promoted it is often the No2 show on Imagine TV. Sometimes it is not promoted but it gets good TRPs. So when KMH2 will be prmoted (lets hope after the reallity show will  be aired) it will gain TRPs just like Rakth Sambandh.

That is what  I am saying , that it should be promoted.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index