Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

Tvr Ratings from 09/01/2011 to 15/01/2011 (Page 2)

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhu-

Thanks for sharing the ratings...was eagerly waitng for DID friday episode ratng and i got it... let me know there were two more shows that were launched frm 6-7 pm slot.. whr r they??? well got to knw starplus planning to shift behnein to 6pm slot...n it vl surely lead the slot...

welcome Madhu many saw DID for CB2 promo the other 2 shows only figure in Trps once in a blue moon till now dont know about future. let us wait and see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley-786

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

thanks chalhov!!! i thought the DID ratings would have increased because so many people would want to watch the cb2 promo by looking at the ratings i dont think that has happened!!!

That day was Sankranti,Pongal uttarayan etc so the ratings r reasonably good.
PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

There was quite lull after the ending of the CB, but now every other day there is something about CB..After knowing the popularity of Avinash and Rubina, more over in other countries, made them realize to revive CB2....Ad. in the Times Of India was a attempt to bring back viewers to Zee..

Yes Neeraja so many items now in different sources.Big smileso we ar also happy to see them and read them.

Neerjaa

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiHa24

Thanks for sharing chalhov.

I think Zee should promote even more. and Air the promo more frequently......
till now i didnt get to see...Cry

welcome NihaBig smile  it came only twice till now as far as I know on 14 and 17 so have patience it will surely come
sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the ratings Chalhov. So ZEE's shows are again jumping up and down. DID doubles ratings have gone down, on that day when CB2 promo was shown?? Confused I guess this is what happens when you try to fool audience! If i am not wrong.....ZEE tried to fool the audience during their ZRA saying that Avinash is going to perform and CB2 will be unveiled in ZRA! What happened? They didnt show either right......and obviously audience would have doubted their announcements and thought of staying away from DID this time. But ZEE kept their promise and showed CB2 promo.....but like some miser. Just Once.....and till now the promo in India has only been shown two times!! Just two times.....whereas in other regions it has been shown continously? How come? I mean arent they supposed to promote the show well in India as well, considering this is their TRP market? Obviously subscribers outside India matter a lot, still ZEE cannot neglect India right?? Hello Mr. Strat. Planner, any new idea coming out of your empty hollow brain now?? Please dont apply to CB2 and start promoting it!! 

Oh and Sanjog ratings arent been shown......only the ME is shown and that too has gained 2. something? Shocked 

RMJ is steady. I believe Sara is working great for the show!! Ouch

As for the other shows.......ok the two new entrants sometimes show up and mostly vanish from the Top 100! LOL Good keep it up!! And now Behenein, another popular serial from SP is going to be shifted to 6.00 slot to compete with Bhagonwali (6.00 Pm in ZEE) Okay so that means the competition is going stiffer!!

Good going ZEE Clap Hope you realize your mistakes, partly you have realized......but now time to realize it completely and start showing the promos.....and stop fooling the audience!!

PutijaChalhov

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wink 

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Thanks for the ratings Chalhov. U r welcome Sia.So ZEE's shows are again jumping up and down. DID doubles ratings have gone down, on that day when CB2 promo was shown?? Confused I guess this is what happens when you try to fool audience! If i am not wrong.....ZEE tried to fool the audience during their ZRA saying that Avinash is going to perform and CB2 will be unveiled in ZRA! What happened? Actually this time also they showed it in the last hour which I accidently sawLOL

They didnt show either right......and obviously audience would have doubted their announcements and thought of staying away from DID this time. But ZEE kept their promise and showed CB2 promo.....but like some miser. Just Once.....and till now the promo in India has only been shown two times!! Just two times.....whereas in other regions it has been shown continously? How come? I mean arent they supposed to promote the show well in India as well, considering this is their TRP market? Obviously subscribers outside India matter a lot, still ZEE cannot neglect India right?? Hello Mr. Strat. Planner, any new idea coming out of your empty hollow brain now?? Please dont apply to CB2 and start promoting it!!  Yes Sia I am also pretty mad about it.Angry they should give more promos

Oh and Sanjog ratings arent been shown......only the ME is shown and that too has gained 2. something? Shocked 

RMJ is steady. I believe Sara is working great for the show!! Ouch

so much more promotion also.

As for the other shows.......ok the two new entrants sometimes show up and mostly vanish from the Top 100! LOL Good keep it up!! And now Behenein, another popular serial from SP is going to be shifted to 6.00 slot to compete with Bhagonwali (6.00 Pm in ZEE) Okay so that means the competition is going stiffer!!

Good going ZEE Clap Hope you realize your mistakes, partly you have realized......but now time to realize it completely and start showing the promos.....and stop fooling the audience!

they appear hardly botheredConfused

l

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Thanks Wink 

welcome ashna26

Go to top