India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

annie's behaviour

swesha Groupbie
swesha
swesha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
im finding it really hard to understand how come annie is so despo about arjun..........that she has almost completely missed her darling brothers wedding.ShockedConfusedShocked
even though we know, arjun's intensions are wrong.....i think annie is more behind him all the time.AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrrss

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I don't like the way she's behaving either but I've suddenly had a thought why she's shown doing all this.

See, we know that arjun's going to hurt Maan badly. I think we've concluded that one vulnerable spot that can easily be breeched is Annie.

Now, the next big twist is going to be Arjun's revenge. So the cvs are focusing on this aspect by giving equal screen space to AA.

Poor Annie is being led by her nose and other parts of her anatomy and is shown as someone who has lost all sense of priorities and propriety.

Apart from giving DD/GC some space, the cvs are gearing up for this huge track.

If we see it in this perspective, we can easily understand why so much attention is being given to AA.

So, let's take it in this spirit and enjoy the show even if seems to be interrupting Maaneet moments.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top