Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

SBS showed how immature dey R (Page 4)

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Joined: 28 December 2006
Posts: 5161

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@pragati.tankha : Funny???ShockedShocked

well in that case we know the difference of Fun and Sarcasm....Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 21067

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha


thy are not able to accpet that hez not giving ny bites to them.......n is vryyy frndly to other show..........spe theri revial SBB............WinkLOLLOL

Whatever..........that was really cheap. Pig

The authority should care of this. Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

@pragati.tankha : Funny???ShockedShocked

well in that case we know the difference of Fun and Sarcasm....Angry
yeah..........but i didn't took it as funny segment dr............Embarrassed SBS bashed arhaan by making a segment on all the male leads.......but it was soo clear thy were soo rude to arhaan............on other acotrs thy blamed the track but not in arhaan's case.................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

Originally posted by pragati.tankha


thy are not able to accpet that hez not giving ny bites to them.......n is vryyy frndly to other show..........spe theri revial SBB............WinkLOLLOL

Whatever..........that was really cheap. Pig

The authority should care of this. Approve
  someone shd start n fight against ths INJUSTICE....................WinkROFL
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Joined: 21 November 2007
Posts: 8061

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Basically, SBS is just desperate to be part of the conversation this weekend where all our attention will be focused on the maha episode & star screen awards for every glimpse of AB & PG .......... they are just trying to kill the positive vibes ...........
 
F-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7Pragati.T

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 17603

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
May be their idea of good acting is those who butter them up and give them huge ego trips..Dead

May be one should do a segment on them and give every media outlet on how not to behave and be unprofessional.

Journalism of the worst kind. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyasanitha7....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Basically, SBS is just desperate to be part of the conversation this weekend where all our attention will be focused on the maha episode & star screen awards for every glimpse of AB & PG .......... they are just trying to kill the positive vibes ...........
 
F-
 
                                   did u notice arhaan was so obediently lesning to anupamji's advice .............may talking on a scene.........n he was soo clam n quite offscreen.................i lyk this cool n calm attitude of arhaan.............Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7---Yemi---....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

May be their idea of good acting is those who butter them up and give them huge ego trips..Dead

May be one should do a segment on them and give every media outlet on how not to behave and be unprofessional.

Journalism of the worst kind. 
 
           this is wat media is al about these dayz..............thy just want TRP's.................their only agenda................i've read how some reporters croosed all limits to get high TRP's for d channel....................Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyasanitha7

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Illiterate Krishna showed Literate Pratigya truth

2

Author: lovanika   Replies: 10   Views: 1408

lovanika 10 1408 30 June 2010 at 2:25am by waniya_fatima

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index