SBS showed how immature dey R (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanitha7

In 2day epi about 5 top Tv actor how expression less they r

were said for rest 4 they didnt criticized much

but on Arrahan they had no maturity and bash him with their bad mouth speaking all

S**** about it & lastly they came out with their grudge that he should not

fight with host on the set & learn from elders how to behave

It really shows that SBS are really immature , Spoil brat only know how to grumble

real shameless & disgusted Greatest Jealous because they know he the best

but SBS cant bear it , I am sorry to SBS u r making your mockery.by proving

ur foolishness

I am really sorry if I hve hurt anyone but its my POV

I really feell that Krishna has best best expression from all Actors

of TV serial

he brings out All the Emotion so wel

They are imbecile pathetics to say the least. They dunt even know their own mind - 1st they said that he gives zaroorath se zyadha expressions and then they said he is expressionless. Confused
Check out their pathetic host of the show - the rest of their prog just shows the crap quality just by looking at her , and the narrator sounds so gay. I think he has a secret crush on our Arhaan......

Edited by carisma2 - 21 January 2011 at 7:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyakrishnabhavnasanitha7lakshmi_paia_umatelstra

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

SBS have proved their stupidity and jealousy by attacking the two top actors in TV land - Arhaan Behl and Susant Singh....

The more AB refuses to give them interviews the more desperate they are to make "news" out of him...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriya---Yemi---Lilac_N_Maple....Poojie....carisma2

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

ROFLROFLROFL

SBS have proved their stupidity and jealousy by attacking the two top actors in TV land - Arhaan Behl and Susant Singh....

The more AB refuses to give them interviews the more desperate they are to make "news" out of him...LOL

regarding sushant i will say that his role is sumwhat like that....But i hated the way they said about Arhaan yaar...come on ....he is such a fine actor and moreover if you guys have problem with arhaan...you people should stop talking anything about him instead speaking bullshit abt him...this is really crazy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

ROFLROFLROFL

The more AB refuses to give them interviews the more desperate they are to make "news" out of him...LOL

regarding sushant i will say that his role is sumwhat like that....But i hated the way they said about Arhaan yaar...come on ....he is such a fine actor and moreover if you guys have problem with arhaan...you people should stop talking anything about him instead speaking bullshit abt him...this is really crazy.
                       a short ans for this is that SBS can't able to accept the fact taht hez not giving ny bites to them n giving all kinds of funny n nice bites to other shows....spe SBB their revel show...............LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyasanitha7

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

ROFLROFLROFL

a short ans for this is that SBS can't able to accept the fact taht hez not giving ny bites to them n giving all kinds of funny n nice bites to other shows....spe SBB their revel show...............LOLLOL

and the way they said about Arhaan that every institution have his pic just to show that noone should act in that way...i felt are they really professional????i have a huge doubt and da way aditi was behaving i was feeling crap....what will SBS say abt aditi's chinese act???i think they will give 10 out of 10 for this perform from a oh-so-awesome performer!!!!Utter crap !!!

sanitha7....Poojie....

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

and the way they said about Arhaan that every institution have his pic just to show that noone should act in that way...i felt are they really professional????i have a huge doubt and da way aditi was behaving i was feeling crap....what will SBS say abt aditi's chinese act???i think they will give 10 out of 10 for this perform from a oh-so-awesome performer!!!!Utter crap !!!

I have not seen the segment.........but did they really say this ?? Shocked  

How rude of them!!!!..........Dead  And yeah, they are not professional at all  Thumbs Down
God knows how they are running this channel with a bunch of losers.LOL

Do they even realize that how they are mocking at their on sensibility by doing  this. WackoROFL

sanitha7....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

ROFLROFLROFL

omg i also felt d same................infact her voice apppeald lyk crow's voice..........WinkLOL was vry irritating..........Sleepy  SBS thought thy'll start bashing arhaan but with a trick by doin a funny segment on him.......................

sanitha7

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

I have not seen the segment.........but did they really say this ?? Shocked  

How rude of them!!!!..........Dead  And yeah, they are not professional at all  Thumbs Down
God knows how they are running this channel with a bunch of losers.LOL

Do they even realize that how they are mocking at their on sensibility by doing  this. WackoROFL
thy are not able to accpet that hez not giving ny bites to them.......n is vryyy frndly to other show..........spe theri revial SBB............WinkLOLLOL

Lilac_N_Maple

Go to top