Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Other side (Page 9)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
hahaha hahah  haha i cant stop laughing now

dreamy more than me nandu is gone case here..

she may hv had big plans for tonite

hehee

yaar my net had done prb so i cudnt continue

i was trying to post that song since ages but net improved a bit and after i posted it was down again

now i m home sologged just now and wud go off in few mins again

hehehe  itsnot just us  i think all of us r ga ga over avdesh..

btw i m missing mony she hasnt showed up at all since yday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hahaha hahah  haha i cant stop laughing now I'm so glad you see the funny side, Di.Big smileWink

dreamy more than me nandu is gone case here..

she may hv had big plans for tonite -OMGEmbarrassed LOLLOLLOL

hehee

yaar my net had done prb so i cudnt continue

i was trying to post that song since ages but net improved a bit and after i posted it was down again

now i m home sologged just now and wud go off in few mins again

hehehe  itsnot just us  i think all of us r ga ga over avdesh..

btw i m missing mony she hasnt showed up at all since yday. hope she is ok....Confused

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

U all making fun of my emotions n love Broken HeartCry  Not fair ... thot u all wer my friends n wud understand me CryLOL 

Dreamy, I am a disco dancer is not a bad idea at all. But dont u think it wud not fit in to the situation. A romantic number wud do wonders insteadWink. So do think of one fr meWinkEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaDreamygal301chatterbox

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Hieee Dreamy'Hug

Soo sorry..m always late..CryCryCry

But cant forget to post my comment on your analysis..

Dreamy'u are always perfect darling'ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Nandu'..loved ur comment.nd thnk you fr translation..SmileSmile

CB Di thnk you for the lyrics'of both the songs and also the story.Clap

Sharan'..i echo ur words here. Its so beautiful which u have writtenSmile

Avita are enjoying themselves'!! Their relationship is really beautiful. Pujari has also helped them. God is with them so no one can harm them or defeat them, its beyond anyone's capacity ' neither RV nor Bhootni. Though they have been in weaker side always but have always won in some way or the other.

Wht has happendd to people. When they needed Bhaiyyaji, he was there to help them. But when Bhaiyyaji needs them, where are they?OuchOuchOuch

I really want some one to come forward and help them like Pujari

I loooved those Avita scenes. He was looking like a small boy who tries to grab Arpis attention.. Cho Chweet. !! As always..Ashish gave fab expressions..!! ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Thnks a lott Dreamy....SmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by prash_t - 22 January 2011 at 6:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Sidda8Dreamygal301

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Hey Dreamy, Smile

Great postClap I too raised this point about no one helping out Avi in last night's update thread. Seems strange that as Pujariji readily admits, so many families in Lallanpur owe their life and livelihood to Avi. -   yet none seem to help him in his hour of need.Confused

And the song discussion was a hoot.LOL 

Lemme make a few suggestions:

Nandini: Hum tum ek kamre mein band hon, aur chaabi kho jaaye

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

CB: Hum the, wo theen aur saman rangeen, samajh gaye na, jaana tha japan pahunch gaye cheen samajh gaye na?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dreamy: Likhe jo khat tujhe, wo teri yaad mein hazaaron rang ke nazaare ban gaye; savera jab hua to phool ban gaye, jo raat aayee to, sitare ban gaye
Smile

Vista: Yeh dil na hota bechara, kadam na hote awara, jo khoobsurat koi apna humsafar hota .....koi na koi bulayega, khade hain hum bhi raahon mein

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandinitalkie14Sidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priyachatterbox

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis Dreamy,

Its very pleasant to see Avita work together even if it was a dream. Avi was outside the haveli and in a new world without conflict. Like every innocent child, he had the freedom to dream and not think about anything negative. This is the greatest change in Avi. For once, he is allowed to dream and wish to live in a world of fantasy. He was determined to make his dream reality and thus he approached Arpi and repeated his actions from the dream. He was very keen on getting Arpi's attention and having her shower him in love. I kind of felt that Arpi was spoiling Avi with her love. Regardless, I enjoyed his behavior and wanted it to be reality as well. His acceptance of not getting his wish had made me love him ever more. Avi knows that Arpi loves him greatly and she doesn't need to perform any actions to prove her point. I agree that Arpi is the only person that completely understand Avi. She knew his heart before even speaking to him because soulmates can see through each others soul. She is his other half and part of his life line. I am disappointed that no villagers other than pujari has appreciated Avi's assistance. What happened to the CV's article that said Arpi would witness how much respect Avi has for helping the needy. Thus far, only the pujari has chosen to shelter Avita. That might be enough because a holy priest is powerful to protect them from evil. But I agree, that Avi deserves recognizance for all his dedication. Dreamy, you are correct that RV does not see how selfless Avita is. He is a selfish person that was willing to do anything to secure his position and thus he does not realize what selflessness is. For him, his profession means good and anything against it means evil. This will lead to his ultimate defeat. He will reach a state with great victory but then he will fall from a height so steep that there will be nothing or no one to save him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyVistaaDreamygal301chatterbox

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
good work dreamy. this bhalwa bazar is in lallan pur n help tau door ki baat hai nobody is even recognizig bhayya ji. this is biggest blooper i the story so far

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
@vista  awesome songs  perhaps translate it for dreamy now

hehe dreamy post became grounds for lovely songs..

all the songs suit each of us

i hv to think of song for u let me think and come back to it later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index