Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chatterbox

nandu   Day Dreaming

this song suits avdesh so well now

thanks for translating i wasnt gettign word at all

hehee

looks like u have opened up ur heart for avdesh urself eh

hahahahaa

@ bold....it is pretty hard to remain aloof when he is such a heartbreaker!!!....day by day he is so out of this world!!
You know I never talk about real life but I want to say this just once - TB is the most envied girl, constantly hugging AS!!!!...off course in their persona as Arpi and Avdesh!!...not an episode goes by without some hugs or touching of the face/arm.......Day Dreaming
I fully agree with you Nandu  TB is the most envied,she gets those lovely hands on her everyday!!!Embarrassed And I notice that she gets to ruffle AS's hair all the time tooEmbarrassed as Arpita ofcourse..Lucky girl.....

You mean, me, right?...I posted that!

I kept meaning to ever since they became touchy feely...I am sure there are plenty girls out there gritting their teeth and grinding their jaw at her luck!!WinkLOLLOL

to my sweet heart di's what happens if jeeju comes and check  your post Wink

poor jeeju.....CryODB is making everyone gaga over him LOL

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

@ dreamy thanks,  u know as i said to u yesterday i m very busy but i couldnt  ignore the forum & your  post.  really  i love your writing very much .your  post like a opium for me!LOLWink

l'amour et la romance de vol dans l'air du forum: means the love & romance are flaying in the air of forumWink

Awwww thanks for the sweet words, I too look forward to your post....but make sure you spend time with your parents as well.

Thanks for the translation, was nearly there...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rae24

Thanks for a lovely analysis Dreamy! It was such a tender and sweet dream of Avi'd and when he tried to do it for real I've got to say I chuckled it was too adorable and seemed like a lil baby! And how Arpi ignored... Wink We all know that she knew what he was upto...

I really do hope the villagers come to the rescue... After all he done for them...he deserves it

Shika? Can't make my mind up about her- she's still developing and I don't know I was hoping that she'd be a little more clued up...but bhootni loves her... That was sweet to see for once!

Can't wait for tonite's epi Smile

Hi Rae,

I too laughed at his little boy attitude...holding his finger out and then lips pulled down as she ignored his finger....LOLLOL.......

yeah I too enjoyed seeing bhootni's soft side, gotta hand it to her she does care about Avdesh and Shikha....only with Avdesh that feeling has warped into something else...Ouch

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

@ bold....it is pretty hard to remain aloof when he is such a heartbreaker!!!....day by day he is so out of this world!!
You know I never talk about real life but I want to say this just once - TB is the most envied girl, constantly hugging AS!!!!...off course in their persona as Arpi and Avdesh!!...not an episode goes by without some hugs or touching of the face/arm.......Day Dreaming
[/QUOTE]
I fully agree with you Nandu  TB is the most envied,she gets those lovely hands on her everyday!!!Embarrassed And I notice that she gets to ruffle AS's hair all the time tooEmbarrassed as Arpita ofcourse..Lucky girl.....[/QUOTE]

I kept meaning to ever since they became touchy feely...I am sure there are plenty girls out there gritting their teeth and grinding their jaw at her luck!!WinkLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

to my sweet heart di's what happens if jeeju comes and check  your post Wink

poor jeeju.....CryODB is making everyone gaga over him LOL

[/QUOTE]

not my hby hardly likely, my dear!Big smile

but I can't vouch for CB Di and Nandu's better half...not my headache if their hubbies get upset with them!!!LOLLOLWink

yoga23priya

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by chatterbox

nandu   Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

this song suits avdesh so well now

thanks for translating i wasnt gettign word at all

hehee

looks like u have opened up ur heart for avdesh urself eh

hahahahaa

I fully agree with you Nandu  TB is the most envied,she gets those lovely hands on her everyday!!!Embarrassed And I notice that she gets to ruffle AS's hair all the time tooEmbarrassed as Arpita ofcourse..Lucky girl.....

Sorry ferdous..I just thought Nandu made the post!!! Lucky girl Can't help but say that!!!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

but I can't vouch for CB Di and Nandu's better half...not my headache if their hubbies get upset with them!!!LOLLOLWink

of course jeeju would not mind b'coz you are ODB's PA Embarrassed LOL

@ bold LOLLOL

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
I fully agree with you Nandu  TB is the most envied,she gets those lovely hands on her everyday!!!Embarrassed And I notice that she gets to ruffle AS's hair all the time tooEmbarrassed as Arpita ofcourse..Lucky girl.....[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Sorry ferdous..I just thought Nandu made the post!!! Lucky girl Can't help but say that!!!LOLLOL[/QUOTE]

awww not to worry, Laxmi.Smile

and she is luckyWinkBig smileBig smileLOL
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

of course jeeju would not mind b'coz you are ODB's PA Embarrassed LOL

@ bold LOLLOL

I've upgraded to becoming Avdesh's right hand person!!Big smileBig smileLOL

Hmm, you notice they have gone quiet....I think CB di might be dancing to Akele hum...while waiting for Jeeju....and Nandini probably dancing to 'I am a disco dancer'!!Big smileBig smileLOLLOLTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index