Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

not my hby hardly likely, my dear!πŸ˜ƒ

but I can't vouch for CB Di and Nandu's better half...not my headache if their hubbies get upset with them!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

of course jeeju would not mind b'coz you are ODB's PA 😳 πŸ˜†

@ bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@ bold....it is pretty hard to remain aloof when he is such a heartbreaker!!!....day by day he is so out of this world!!
You know I never talk about real life but I want to say this just once - TB is the most envied girl, constantly hugging AS!!!!...off course in their persona as Arpi and Avdesh!!...not an episode goes by without some hugs or touching of the face/arm.......😍
I fully agree with you Nandu  TB is the most envied,she gets those lovely hands on her everyday!!!😳 And I notice that she gets to ruffle AS's hair all the time too😳 as Arpita ofcourse..Lucky girl.....

You mean, me, right?...I posted that!

I kept meaning to ever since they became touchy feely...I am sure there are plenty girls out there gritting their teeth and grinding their jaw at her luck!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sorry ferdous..I just thought Nandu made the post!!! Lucky girl Can't help but say that!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww not to worry, Laxmi.😊

and she is luckyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

of course jeeju would not mind b'coz you are ODB's PA 😳 πŸ˜†

@ bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I've upgraded to becoming Avdesh's right hand person!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Hmm, you notice they have gone quiet....I think CB di might be dancing to Akele hum...while waiting for Jeeju....and Nandini probably dancing to 'I am a disco dancer'!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahaha hahah  haha i cant stop laughing now

dreamy more than me nandu is gone case here..

she may hv had big plans for tonite

hehee

yaar my net had done prb so i cudnt continue

i was trying to post that song since ages but net improved a bit and after i posted it was down again

now i m home sologged just now and wud go off in few mins again

hehehe  itsnot just us  i think all of us r ga ga over avdesh..

btw i m missing mony she hasnt showed up at all since yday.

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hahaha hahah  haha i cant stop laughing now I'm so glad you see the funny side, Di.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

dreamy more than me nandu is gone case here..

she may hv had big plans for tonite -OMG😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehee

yaar my net had done prb so i cudnt continue

i was trying to post that song since ages but net improved a bit and after i posted it was down again

now i m home sologged just now and wud go off in few mins again

hehehe  itsnot just us  i think all of us r ga ga over avdesh..

btw i m missing mony she hasnt showed up at all since yday. hope she is ok....πŸ˜•

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U all making fun of my emotions n love πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­  Not fair ... thot u all wer my friends n wud understand me πŸ˜­πŸ˜† 

Dreamy, I am a disco dancer is not a bad idea at all. But dont u think it wud not fit in to the situation. A romantic number wud do wonders insteadπŸ˜‰. So do think of one fr meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hieee Dreamy'πŸ€—

Soo sorry..m always late..😭😭😭

But cant forget to post my comment on your analysis..

Dreamy'u are always perfect darling'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nandu'..loved ur comment.nd thnk you fr translation..😊😊

CB Di thnk you for the lyrics'of both the songs and also the story.πŸ‘

Sharan'..i echo ur words here. Its so beautiful which u have written😊

Avita are enjoying themselves'!! Their relationship is really beautiful. Pujari has also helped them. God is with them so no one can harm them or defeat them, its beyond anyone's capacity ' neither RV nor Bhootni. Though they have been in weaker side always but have always won in some way or the other.

Wht has happendd to people. When they needed Bhaiyyaji, he was there to help them. But when Bhaiyyaji needs them, where are they?

I really want some one to come forward and help them like Pujari

I loooved those Avita scenes. He was looking like a small boy who tries to grab Arpis attention.. Cho Chweet. !! As always..Ashish gave fab expressions..!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thnks a lott Dreamy....😊😊😊😊
Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Dreamy, 😊

Great postπŸ‘ I too raised this point about no one helping out Avi in last night's update thread. Seems strange that as Pujariji readily admits, so many families in Lallanpur owe their life and livelihood to Avi. -   yet none seem to help him in his hour of need.πŸ˜•

And the song discussion was a hoot.πŸ˜† 

Lemme make a few suggestions:

Nandini: Hum tum ek kamre mein band hon, aur chaabi kho jaaye

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

CB: Hum the, wo theen aur saman rangeen, samajh gaye na, jaana tha japan pahunch gaye cheen samajh gaye na?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Dreamy: Likhe jo khat tujhe, wo teri yaad mein hazaaron rang ke nazaare ban gaye; savera jab hua to phool ban gaye, jo raat aayee to, sitare ban gaye
😊

Vista: Yeh dil na hota bechara, kadam na hote awara, jo khoobsurat koi apna humsafar hota .....koi na koi bulayega, khade hain hum bhi raahon mein

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely analysis Dreamy,

Its very pleasant to see Avita work together even if it was a dream. Avi was outside the haveli and in a new world without conflict. Like every innocent child, he had the freedom to dream and not think about anything negative. This is the greatest change in Avi. For once, he is allowed to dream and wish to live in a world of fantasy. He was determined to make his dream reality and thus he approached Arpi and repeated his actions from the dream. He was very keen on getting Arpi's attention and having her shower him in love. I kind of felt that Arpi was spoiling Avi with her love. Regardless, I enjoyed his behavior and wanted it to be reality as well. His acceptance of not getting his wish had made me love him ever more. Avi knows that Arpi loves him greatly and she doesn't need to perform any actions to prove her point. I agree that Arpi is the only person that completely understand Avi. She knew his heart before even speaking to him because soulmates can see through each others soul. She is his other half and part of his life line. I am disappointed that no villagers other than pujari has appreciated Avi's assistance. What happened to the CV's article that said Arpi would witness how much respect Avi has for helping the needy. Thus far, only the pujari has chosen to shelter Avita. That might be enough because a holy priest is powerful to protect them from evil. But I agree, that Avi deserves recognizance for all his dedication. Dreamy, you are correct that RV does not see how selfless Avita is. He is a selfish person that was willing to do anything to secure his position and thus he does not realize what selflessness is. For him, his profession means good and anything against it means evil. This will lead to his ultimate defeat. He will reach a state with great victory but then he will fall from a height so steep that there will be nothing or no one to save him.
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good work dreamy. this bhalwa bazar is in lallan pur n help tau door ki baat hai nobody is even recognizig bhayya ji. this is biggest blooper i the story so far