Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

man this story is making us go in circles now ๐Ÿ˜† till we go dizzy or mad...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

i never thought what i shud be doing next and i m thinking abt what wud happen to avdesh next  ๐Ÿคฃ 

hmm it does occupy our mind a lot doesn't it?...he was so yummy when dreaming yesterday!...I laughed out loud when he came down and burnt his finger and wanted Arpi to blow it as in the dream but she ignored it!...so he became sad and kept looking at her with his finger out...then he laughed and he looked so boyish!!!..awwww the heart just melted!

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya that dream  sequence was  very cute and funny

his expressions told all.. our boy is ready

hehe he is no more a dufffer and he is madly in love with arpita

and i think arpi also understood so she was smiling shyly hehehee

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

ya that dream  sequence was  very cute and funny Really nice but so long!....all I could think of was how Arpi's new sari is going to smell of smoke!!...and that those really dry hay was so near the fire!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...by the way which film song was it?...I remember songs but cannot ever recall the film names...

his expressions told all.. our boy is ready very, very ready!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

hehe he is no more a dufffer and he is madly in love with arpita

and i think arpi also understood so she was smiling shyly hehehee she has a very cute smile!...she knows, that look on her face is one of awareness!!....but that hut is falling apart and pujari lives there as well. I would like them to have their own little space....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dreamy that song is from movie qayamat se qayamat tak

aamir khan and juhi chawla were the lead

i think it was his debut film

young college studnets and in love but family rivalry was there

so they r on run

and this song was played then

it means so what if we r alone,  as long as u r with me everything is possible

haa that hay scene i cud only think of roll in the hay

wud love to see this from these two

hehee
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

dreamy that song is from movie qayamat se qayamat tak I meant the song in the episode, it was kitani mohhabt something!...I know Akele hum was from QSQT and was showin the segment!

aamir khan and juhi chawla were the lead

i think it was his debut film

young college studnets and in love but family rivalry was there

so they r on run

and this song was played then

it means so what if we r alone,  as long as u r with me everything is possible

haa that hay scene i cud only think of roll in the hay I was too busy noticing how wonky the hut was, seriously it looked like it was made out of paper!!๐Ÿ˜†

wud love to see this from these two

hehee

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well written dremy di so what to say you are always wrinting well and nice
chatterbox thumbnail
oh ya sorry

that song was kitna pyaar tumhe karte hai yeh aaj humein maaloom hua

film ek ladka ek ladki

i think its salman khan movie

Kitna Pyar Tumhe Karte Hain Lyrics

Kitana Pyaar Tumhein Karate Hain
Aaj Hamein Maaloom Hua
Jite Nahin Tuma Par Marate Hain
Aaj Hamein Maaloom Hua
Aaj Hamein Maaloom Hua
Jite Nahin Tum Par Marate Hain
Aaj Hamein Maaloom Hua
Aaj Hamein Maaloom Hua
Idhar Aao Ki Diwaana Tumhaara Hamako Banana Hai
Ham In Baanhon Mein Kho Jaaein Hamaari Bhi Tamanna Hai
Isake Lie Ab Tak Tarase Hain Aaj Hamein Maaloom Hua
Wahi Tum Ho Magar Kyon Tumape Itana Pyaar Aaya
Tumhaare Paas Main Bhi Aaj Kitana Beqaraar Aaya
Isake Lie Maare Phirate Hain Aaj Hamein Maaluum Hua
Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Dreamy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This is jst perfectโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. Very well said.๐Ÿ‘ CB woow the story of Valmiki suits the current incidents so well. Thanx for sharing the story๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. This show is such a unique one. It has shown us the real life of a gangster. This is actually a lesson for lots that the life of a gangster may appear lavish but in reality this is the fate he meets. When he was in power, all respected him. The name Bhaiyyaji created terror amongst the ppl at the same tym they respected him for what he did for the poor n needy. But now as he is a wanted criminal, ppl are ready to leak his info for some bucks. How traitorous ppl. Avi has always helped others in their difficult times so now at the time of need when none come to his rescue, its god himself who is looking after these two innocent ppl. In the temple the chunri of god fell on the gun, n now panditji as a god's messenger has come to the help of these two.

We were discussing this in the updates this morning that Avi is now exploring the new feelings inside him. All the feelings which were subdued are taking over his senses now. I loved their cute romance yesterday. Avi is such a gentleman to give so much love n respect to his wife. He said Arpi tht she's her better half n how can he eat without feeding her. If u have true love in ur life thn difficult days also become happy. With true love it doesn't matter wether ur in palace or hut, all tht matters is ur love is bfr ur eyes. Avi is realizing these feelings now. He is happy to labour and return back home to see the smile on his wife's face. For him tht is heaven. Our two hands may not kill 10 ppl at a time but can win thousands of hearts by a joinig them n bidding a namaskaar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: EAREYE

well written dremy di so what to say you are always wrinting well and nice

Thanks Pinky๐Ÿ˜Š

what did you make of the episode?
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Dreamy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Nandini,๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค— 

This is jst perfectโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. Very well said.๐Ÿ‘ CB woow the story of Valmiki suits the current incidents so well. Thanx for sharing the story๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. This show is such a unique one. It has shown us the real life of a gangster So true. This is actually a lesson for lots that the life of a gangster may appear lavish but in reality this is the fate he meets. When he was in power, all respected him. The name Bhaiyyaji created terror amongst the ppl at the same tym they respected him for what he did for the poor n needy. But now as he is a wanted criminal, ppl are ready to leak his info for some bucks. How traitorous ppl. Avi has always helped others in their difficult times so now at the time of need when none come to his rescue, its god himself who is looking after these two innocent ppl. In the temple the chunri of god fell on the gun, n now panditji as a god's messenger has come to the help of these two. People may be blind but god see's all and is repaying Avdesh for the goodness of his heart!

We were discussing this in the updates this morning that Avi is now exploring the new feelings inside him. All the feelings which were subdued are taking over his senses now. I loved their cute romance yesterday. Avi is such a gentleman to give so much love n respect to his wife. He said Arpi tht she's her better half n how can he eat without feeding her. If u have true love in ur life thn difficult days also become happy indeed, love makes the days go and hardships fly away. With true love it doesn't matter wether ur in palace or hut, all tht matters is ur love is bfr ur eyes. Avi is realizing these feelings now. He is happy to labour and return back home to see the smile on his wife's face I mentioned yesterday for the first time they are like husband and wife, enjoying their simple life...they never got to do these things at the haveli for life there is complicated. For him tht is heaven. Our two hands may not kill 10 ppl at a time but can win thousands of hearts by a joinig them n bidding a namaskaar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Nandini, enjoyed your post.๐Ÿ‘