India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Other side

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.
Author Unknown

Each one sees what he carries in his heart. Goethe

Avita are still in the hut, which looks to be falling apart but at the moment is their safe haven. More than that, it was a place away from their real life...something out of the ordinary and therefore made of fairy tales. Avdesh could dream to his heart's content for he had nothing pressing needing his attention. He could sit and watch his wife - the graceful arch of her eyebrows, the rosy lips, the fragile hands so adept at housework, all the while fanning the flames of passion within him.

He was not used to declaration of feelings or the unburdening of self, so he took refuge in his dreams and saw everything that he could not express...his eyes shy, he watched and understood what he was burning for and that the time for  what he yearned for was near.

The niche so carefully carved out of real time was intruded by the Pujari who drew their attention to the posters. Yet for the very first time, he also mentioned the other side of Bhaiyyaji. The champion of the poor of Lallanpur. I was very glad that for once someone saw the other side of Avdesh Singh Thakur that his helping of the poor has not gone unnoticed that he was just not a gunda and a criminal. On the scale, these things matter for the sake of fairness, for the sake of the soul that is hunted like an animal. For if his goodness is overlooked, he is just left with the darkness that will surely and slowly erode the good within. He is a man, a sum of his experience and living. That is why it often feels like there is two people within one.

Now as the pujari said, his good work for the poor will see to their safety. Since they have been on the run, we had a lot of reference to god looking after them, miracle happening and now the karma of one's action. A part of me agree's for Avdesh is not evil and beside his criminal activities he had done some good, so now in his hour of need he too needs something back to retain his faith. However, where are the people when he needs them? Posters are put all over the town (pujari did say it was in lallanpur) and yet we do not see people being loyal and doing something to help their bhaiyyaji. When RV came along to the market to bribe, we should have seen some covert loyalty. I am still hoping we would see something in the next episode or two.

Reason being, Avita really do need some help. They've been chased by RV twice now and each time been in a weak position. The tide should turn in Avdesh's favour now and what better than by the help of the poor and oppressed that he has helped. Even if the help is making sure he gets a job, some money or even being hidden from RV. Anything really to make it look like that everything he had done has not been in vain.

The only person who had seen his other side was Arpita. From the first her vision of him had been crystal clear, for one so young and inexperienced in life. She held onto that vision and did everything she could to ensure that others saw that other side of him. Unfortunately, I don't think many has seen it and at this stage not many care. The world has labelled him a criminal and so be it. To Arpita all that matters is her love for him. The love that makes them both better and wiser than anything else could have.

And that is what is eating their enemy, RV, up. He could never understand their selflessness or the love. That is why he ignored the many facet of Avdesh Sing Thakur and only concentrated on the one facet that give him the right come after him as envy burned his gut. Now RV has ensured that the world looks upon Avdesh, and by association Arpita, as criminals - desperate and lawless. And nothing more than that not even the other side of Avdesh so revered by the people of Lallanpur. The Gunahon Ka Devta.

What did you think of the episode, the speech by pujari? overall it was a filler, though we may have been revealed some interesting information about Shikha (maybe she has been naughty!WinkBig smile)

(If you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyGKS_CAkomalSinghRae24NVBGKYgnitikaBenNevischistaGaurishah-sia-_nandinidannoSidda8Vistaatalkie14jes_jadePristineSoulchatterbox-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boygnitikaBenNevisGaurishahchista-sia-_nandiniyoga23priyaPristineSoul-Prashu-Dreamygal301

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
@Dreamy love yr analysis and title. Avita are so very happy to be with one another and to discover more of each other that where they are and the minimum necessities they have do not seem to bother them. They are simply happy and contented in their hearts to be with each other.

So rightly said RV has left no stone unturned to make Avi and Arpi look like criminals in others eyes. Just hope that there are loyal people around who will come forward to help Avita in their time of need. For how long can they show Avita on the run in the jungle without food and water.

Dont know what to expect of RVs bro the conversation that he had with Shikha the other day seemed sugar coated and so unrealistic. If they show the track of Shikha being preggers that will be an added burden of problems for Avita. RV track is getting stretched further with bro entry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-_nandiniDreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Well written as usaul Dreamy.. I always wonder where all the people Avdesh helped are when  he needs them..Nobody seems to be with him except for his wife who loves him to the end of the world & vice versa.. I guess which is why we see Rv failing all the time to show us the Karma..We do know that Avdesh has made more than his fair share of mistakes too.... About Shika I really hope she's not pregnant...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-_nandiniBenNevisDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
dreamy i keep coming bck to this point what if rv is lal singh man planted by him to destroy  thakur family

if he is not then its just his sstupid ego  making him do all this.. he cares for his vardi and medals and he has been defeated by avdesh

so he just wants to get back at him.

its either this or he is lal singh man

and abt bro turning negative
i dont know i cant say till he makes his ful entry and shikha comes to know he is rv brother.

if shikha is pregnant why wud avdesh and arpi raise the child

i dont understand this point at all..

somewhere this story is going some place and something is missing

how did rv get there so fast means someone spilled the beans

yday we saw towards end avdesh is recognised by the goon

so means he stil escapes from there and manages to get some stuff for arpi

hv to see more

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-_nandiniBenNevis

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@Dreamy love yr analysis and title. Avita are so very happy to be with one another and to discover more of each other that where they are and the minimum necessities they have do not seem to bother them. They are simply happy and contented in their hearts to be with each other. Hi gauri, I loved the last scene when he is getting ready to go out!...his dialogues were nice and my fave music 'o ho ho' was on, drowning out the words but who cares?!LOL...so nice and everything that Avita is...

So rightly said RV has left no stone unturned to make Avi and Arpi look like criminals in others eyes. Just hope that there are loyal people around who will come forward to help Avita in their time of need. For how long can they show Avita on the run in the jungle without food and water. Not even that, it is time people started questionning RV....they know what Avdesh is like, yet we see him so friendless and alone...off course the story demands that but surely we can see some loyalty now and then?

Dont know what to expect of RVs bro the conversation that he had with Shikha the other day seemed sugar coated and so unrealistic. If they show the track of Shikha being preggers that will be an added burden of problems for Avita. RV track is getting stretched further with bro entry. I think RV is a formidable opponent so he will be here and with bro's entry, for a while now as well. Hmm don't know what to make of the Tankha couple...not seen much...I don't want to jump to conclusion about shikha but when someone faints on Tv it only means one thing!Ouch...hope this time they show she was so worried about avita so not eating or sleeping.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Well written as usaul Dreamy.. I always wonder where all the people Avdesh helped are when  he needs them..Nobody seems to be with him except for his wife who loves him to the end of the world & vice versa.. I guess which is why we see Rv failing all the time to show us the Karma..We do know that Avdesh has made more than his fair share of mistakes too.... About Shika I really hope she's not pregnant...

Hi Laxmi,Smile

gosh everyone hoping the same for Shkiha...guess we will find out soon one way or another...

Loved Bhootni, she was so sweet and caring...I think she finds it easier to show affection for Shikha as she is a girl....with Avdesh, her affection is now mixed with lust and being a grown man, she has to be careful......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index