India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Naina's Epi

crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Naina was at her best in today's episode.

She was very tactful (as usual) in gathering the info about client and used it to her advantage.  The starts off the discussion with her husbandLOL

Hubby does not want to talk to her, but we will have to wait how the dear wife will react.  At the end of the epi she had a determined look on her face.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraanjalianjalisanjanasiri..Naina..

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
You are right dearTongue, plzz tell me ur name so that dont have to call u CRMSBig smile. ANYWAYS, THE EPISODE WAS GUD, THOUGH daksh was a bit rude Confusedbut thats we expect him to be, arey hamara angry young man hai na, waise what do u guys think Naina Daksh ko pata paegiEmbarrassed, if yes then how.Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Hahaha,today's epi.was fun-the last bit.Bah,i think it was a bit dragged.ANyways,she'll sumhow trick Chintu jee into playing her hubby-we know her!!!>...lol...lol...
Lol,CHintu jee was all bharkaa hua-poor girl.For the first tym against Chintu,I felt lyk really bad for her!!!>.....Bah,she's gonna hlp her out,so sympathys waapis le lin!!!>....lol..lol...

@Sameera...lol,no...He would neva agree to be part of such drama...bah,I'm sure she'll sumhow trick him into playing her hubby...kaise??>..woh toh bhai I aint tht smart to think.....haha,yeh Naina k job hai!!LOL

crms

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
haha, it was so hilarious watching her go on and on about her "husband".

I totally agree with you! It was a total Naina-fied episode today! When the lady said "toh yeh hai aapke husband" I could not help but burst out laughing! Poor Naina, she put herself in such a bad situation!

I can't wait to see what she does now. :D

crms

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Well naina will have to convinnce Mr Akroo by hook or by crook if she want that job as Mrs A won't give her the letter without meeting naina's Mr Akroo..lol

crms

Sweetyzz Senior Member
Sweetyzz
Sweetyzz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
i think she should go and straight forward and tell him i think he is nice at heart and will say okiee and also coz of mum he will say yes

crms

crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Thanks all.

@sameera: My name is Madhu.

Sorry for the delay
sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Nice post Madhu, love u 

sameera

crms

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index