India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Unbeknownst, OS(abstract) 21/1

ammy_furor Goldie
ammy_furor
ammy_furor

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Okay, i pledge to be a regular converted silent reader of all the magnificent ffs on this forum. This piece is not qualified to be called as a one shot as it doesn;t have a disticnt storyline, but an abstract piece which from an individual's prerogative can be deciphered/concluded accordingly. I love AR so u all can imagine them to be the protagonists.Nothing is fixed though. 

Its a very small piece written to kill time. Nothing fancy. Would love to hear what u say. As a token of appreciation and fond love i dedicate this part to my fellow KPsians and all my other frnds on IF. With a few mention of my favourite writers. They are the inspiration of many and i admire them for thier work
NJ
Bheegi di
Zephyrr
Perfectsmile
Pallavi Di and many more.

Ps- I am Nikita =))

Unbeknownst

She gazed at the endless velvety sky. Lonesomeness could be so arresting at times. The starless night enveloped her in her arms and began to sing a soft lullaby to ease the profound wound, one that time didn't look too intent on healing. There were many dimensions to 'love'. Love was not just about the blissful times ' singing, dancing, holding hands; it was about staying back even when you could perceive the bustle of the approaching  storm inch closer. Love was about that empathy you have for someone, caring beyond what you do for yourself. Love was when it came from the deep confines of the heart. Love was when it was nothing but unconditional. Love was about never letting go. Love was about being there, and living up to those undefined promises that you make every time you say 'I love you.' And so she whispered an 'I love you' into the nothingness of the night. She prayed that somewhere out there, wherever he was, he would perhaps say it too. And that maybe one day their timings would synchronize and something miraculous would ensue. Maybe they'd get a wish, some shooting star, anything, and maybe her prayer would coincide, and maybe they'd get the chance to write it, all over again.

The soft murmurs of the overwhelming sea derailed his train of thoughts. Drifting apart from the realm of reality can bring momentarily respite, a respite where clogged thoughts drains out, canvassing the legitimate face of predicament. Sighing, he closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. A plethora of emotions crossed his mind, and at times like this, he wished he could numb his senses and feel the hollowness of his life. Bowing down in defeat, he opened his eyes. Dusting his hands, he stood up and walked forth. The sounds of withdrawing companionship masked the sounds of his troubles. Kicking a stone, he moved towards his car.  The distant and the forlorn look in his hazel eyes matched the picturesque of the surroundings. He abruptly opened the door of his car and hurriedly sat inside. On failing to curb the sudden urge of checking his cell, he took it out from his back pocket. Suddenly realising his mistake, he threw his cell on the dashboard. Frustrated, he loosened his tie and shifted his chair backward taking two deep breaths. Love was way beyond what could be categorized as right or labelled as wrong. It was about that one connection, the abstract bit that it was. It could not be defined by reason; it was a complicated epitome of assorted emotions. Keeping himself distracted wouldn't change the gravity of truth. Those hidden sorrows, entrapped behind those half-hearted smiles would irk him, and sleep by him and transform into colossal hollowness as the burst of brilliant sunshine would invite in the following daybreak Unable to resist, he caught hold of his cell and stared at the emerald eyes staring back at him. The myriad colors of gleam, glow, elation and love resonated from the picture, causing him to smile invariably. A smile so infectious, which was a part of his life until today made him realise what he has lost. The murkiness of sorrow triumphed over the vibrant colors of happiness. The loneliness enveloped it all, and heavy with its weight, a tear drop rolled down his cheeks. "I Love You", the words silently trailed from his mouth. Nothing but irrevocable truth . He couldn't possibly let go of something which was a part of him and his life for 2 years now. He has always been a go getter and he would win her again, even if that cost him a lifetime. Silently praying for his love, with a new determination he took hold of the steering wheel, driving himself into the horizon where the 2 parallel worlds meet while a shooting star crossed at the background, silently ensuing upon his wish.

Edited by ammy_furor - 21 January 2011 at 3:33am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

swarobi1Caramel_21PebblezSuvarna....ARCaskettFanperfectsmilez.e.p.h.y.rblessed4debby_11Sani-KarAni-KSGnyxx

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
What a lovely capture of introspection and retrospection! I like how the words are neither too less, nor too many, and the sense of expression in putting them forth so precise (even more than the story here, i enjoyed its telling, which is something to say, when the vice versa option much easier wins often!)

Thank you for naming me in those few, and i feel exceptionally smug (albeit humbled) about being at the top, even though you were hardly ranking, lol! No seriously. =)

And thanks for the pm of course - without which, I'm unlikely to find such pieces to read!

cheers,
nj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammy_furor

Sani-KarAni-KSG IF-Sizzlerz
Sani-KarAni-KSG
Sani-KarAni-KSG

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Nikkiiiiii Maaaasiiiiii! Hug

Thankyou for that dedication! <3 

I had read a part ofur writing at ur blog oncee! and it was beautiful!

and i here read it againn! <3 U're a beautiful writer! <3 i loved this piecee! <3
All those emotions and thoughts were beautifully written! Meri Maasi rocks! <3

ammy_furor

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Hey Nikita!

This was a beautiful peice. it touched my heart. and though i dont have as many words to express exactly what i felt reading this, i must say you are a wonderful writer and i would certainly want to read more from you..
i am not good at writing this kind of abstract stuff at all.. i am very crude in my writing compared to this and hence i feel honored as humbled to be mentioned by you, that too in a list of such wonderful writers.. thank you for that.. and for the PM. Smile

love
Rachna!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammy_furorfalcon.star

Caramel_21 Goldie
Caramel_21
Caramel_21

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Hey Nikita.
Beautiful piece of writing..totally loved it :-D
would love to read more from you..
thanks for the Pm..

love Mel..

PS: loved the title

ammy_furor

Suvarna.... Goldie
Suvarna....
Suvarna....

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Wow ... lovely piece. Apt to express love, loss of it and a hope to gain it back. Loved the way you defined the emotion called Love. Awesome. Write something more please.

Cheers,
Suvarna

ammy_furor

perfectsmile Goldie
perfectsmile
perfectsmile

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Nikita,

wow, this is an amazing piece of work. I am still trying to gather my words to put here to express the feeling I went through while reading this. The way you excogitated the words to explain the complex emotions is really commendable. I know writing abstract pieces is the most difficult ones; but the way the words are woven here. Its just beyond beautiful.
and I feel extremely privileged, to be mentioned by you. Thank you so much.
Continue writing. It gives an immense pleasure to read such beautiful pieces of work.
n yes, thanx to the pm; without which I might have missed out reading this piece.

Luv
Sushmita

ammy_furor

Pebblez Goldie
Pebblez
Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Nikita :)

You say its your first shot at writing? This was so beautiful, not because the story told was entirely unheard of, which it wasnt, but the words you used and the way of telling the story was so commendable...the words were just perfect and apt here, neither too many, nor too less, just the perfect concoction that left me with a big smile on my face and a feeling of having read something amazing. Thanks for the pm! :)

Kiran

ammy_furor

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top