Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Angini OS- Ragini confesses to Anmol (Page 4)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Shanti, Bidaai post leap was about Ragini and her daughters and Apu was brought in to play the father as the shoes he stepped into was not interested and RS had faith in Apu to carry on that job. But I feel hurt at the time frame given just 4 1/2 months and looking at the tvrs that present shows  get Iam super mad.

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Aww Rekha you dissected my OS and gave your wonderful critic!!
I am sure any sensible writer would bring out the woemn in Ragini to get her husband back

I feel Ragini was being super duper rushed to make her own mind set of conclusions..
The way she used to do jassos giri to get to know who Saakshi was and whats her relastionship with tarun
She never made an attempt t bring out her innerself to get her husband or find out what he actually felt about Shivani after these years..
She just judge the book by teh cover..
Saw what her eyes saw,
Her heart wanted to read her mind and tell it that no this is not what is actually happening  consider talking to Anmol  provoke Shivani's reactions...

WELL THEY DID'nt give thought to craft Ragini's character better when it came to her personal braket so my take would have been closer to reality taking all the ascpets into consideration

That kindnaap was the most unwanted angle but to give Tarun's chapter an end they plugged that in !!

Thanks for your commnts !!! and hope you liked it Smile

Shanti enough time was given to make Ragini forgive Saakshi , even Ragini made her views clear to Shivani about how Anmol Anmol was for her but I feel so disappionted with the handling of the 13th Nov episode.  Ouch
The kidnapping part was more to make Saakhi like a heroine and justify her marriage to Alekh.
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Excatly Rekha it was about Ragini and her daughters
They did'nt balance her role with her own personal life properly...

There was enough room to show her  interaction with Anmol on a personal level..
She was totally preoccupied with Alekh his problems  his daughter

Left to Anmol he could have handled both well...But yes he was not in that position he was more a s a support system for ragini which was good but then she started to loose some ground and towards teh end she culd'nt get back to that firmness to confront when she started realizing that she is loosing Anmol...

These are some basic factors in a woemn's life which did to an extent lack focus in post leap for Ragini

I hope the creatives  can see what they lacked from Ragini's side and give a chnace for it in a new season with these two.

Apu's side  I have no complaints LOL his role was focused but here and there some glitches which can be maafed !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Shanti, don't you think Mr. support system was made into a hero at the end , one who can handle his problems more appropriately than anybody else.Embarrassed
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Shanti, don't you think Mr. support system was made into a hero at the end , one who can handle his problems more appropriately than anybody else.Embarrassed
LOL can't agree more...
Atleast he made sure that he got to knpow what Shivani's plan was well before he became bali ka bakra !!LOL

That I should give credit only to Anmol
'Very intelligent guy!! He sneaked  and got to kknow what the ladies were trying to do with his life

He has been in a state of solitaire for 7 years now when he has teh chance to live hsi life of happiness he is not a fool to let go of it
Atleast  from his side he has shown his feelings to believe in a life both could lead..

There i give full credits to Anmol !!

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Anmol, the wonder man , we never came to know whether he got upgraded from the sofa or not.
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Anmol, the wonder man , we never came to know whether he got upgraded from the sofa or not.
Well yes thats a big mystery!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL
I just hope Ragini shares her king size bed with him!!!

rekha02

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@ Shanti:

Thank You for sharing this Shanti!ClapClapClapClap Must say, you're an Amazing writer!Thumbs Up I really liked the treatment of the entire scene of Ragini's confessionClapClapClap...it kind of reminded me of DDLJ!EmbarrassedWink I'm so glad to read about Ragini finally taking a step further in Angini's relationship & confessing her Love for Anmol!Smile Sad we didn't get to see something like this on Bidaai thoughOuch...Liked the way you started off with the divorce scene, followed by Ragini's realization n then her confession!ClapEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Go to top