Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Angini OS- Ragini confesses to Anmol (Page 3)

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Outstanding !! Just what we should have gt from Ragini's side..Clap

I think you have given some justice to  herside of the feelings and confession  of her feelings for Anmol

Too bad he creatives never thought of showing Ragini come up with what she felt about Anmol and how she felt  that she would lose him forever !!

We took it for granted that she started showing a lot of concern for Anmol but with your take was great !

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Outstanding !! Just what we should have gt from Ragini's side..Clap

I think you have given some justice to  herside of the feelings and confession  of her feelings for Anmol

Too bad he creatives never thought of showing Ragini come up with what she felt about Anmol and how she felt  that she would lose him forever !!

We took it for granted that she started showing a lot of concern for Anmol but with your take was great !
Thanks a lot dear !!

I hope I could give it a shot since Ragini's feelings were just developing when the show went off air so I tried to buold a situation whcih I thought could be reasonable to pour out her feelings !Embarrassed
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Firstly this slow motion Avi distracts me , now back to your FF.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Dear Friends this is my take to describe Ragini's confession of her love for Anmol.....

My take is from the time Anmol goes the room after the dance rehearsal and he sees Ragini still wearing her slippers.

Anmol was extremely happy and he wanted to finally share his thought of how beautifully Ragini dances and the way Malthi Bhahi was teasing them. Indeed he was feeling her so close to him and the smile on his face said it all.

I hated it instead of showing Anmol dropping Ragini and them talking a bit to each other , they concentrated on some body else. Ouch

shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

He walked down the corridor humming the tune from the dance rehearsal...

I can't just imagine Anmol in his white shirt Day Dreamingwith the gelled hair, I hate that gelled look.D'oh

As he walked into the room he noticed Ragini standing and looking outside the window.

Hearing him walk in she turns around and Anmol notices.

"Ragini aap abhi tak apney chappal pehni hai ?" he asked looking at her feet.

"Who mai aap say kuch baat karna chahathi hoon, vada kijiye ki aap mujsay koi sawaal nahi poochangay" , she walks ahead of him and stands.

"Ha bolo Ragini mai bhi apsay kuch kehna chahatha hoon, lekin pheley aap boliye", He turns her around and looks into her eyes.

"Anmol aaj breakfast table pay mummyji jo bol rahi thi who ...",she turned her face away from him.

"Ragini who tho mujhey bhi sochney pay majboor kar diya, aur yeah bacchey bhi na...", and looked at her with hint of smile and a grin came instantly.

"Nahi Anmol, aapko pata hai hamara Rishtha , Hum dono ka Rishtha ek samjhotha hai "

Ragini tried to steel herself against his charms,moved away and started walking towards the study table, when he grabbed her wrist firmly....he moved forward holding her and didn't leave his intense gaze and came closer, his eyes moving on her face trying to read her expressions,he found mixed signals there....

Anmol was not allowed to stare intensely at Ragini much so I have to think of intense somebody else here.Embarrassed

Shanti, loved each and every line you wrote here, how Dkt understand AnGini need to speak out and we love their conversations.Thumbs UpEmbarrassedCool

shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

"Natak, Ragini kya ho gaya hai aapko ", He turns a little annoyed and his jawline tightens and he runs his fingers through his hair.

Anmol couldn't believe his ears or eyes....he was getting dismissed from her life like this,as if he was no body and he or his feelings did not matter his eyes were threatening Ragini there was violence in his tone, but he stayed controlled and calm, turmoils of his inner mind were visible to Ragini...they were like small ripple effects on surface .

She was love of his life,he had come to her life as a savior and would leave also as savior..savior of her selfish ego, her belief to stick to past stubbornly, ignoring plight of the child but no he would still sign it......

Loved reading these lines.ClapHug

Ragini lashed out.."Aur yeah lo divorce papers", she rips them into pieces and throws them on Shivani's face.

Ragini, the sherni LOLEmbarrassed. Maza aagaya ClapClapClapClap

"Tho kya bol rahey they tum Anmol, Ragini is your wife and I mean nothing to you, well sweetheart , you so called wife whom to have started falling in love or been in love for a while, knows that my feelings are stronger for you and she is ready to give you away to me forever ", holding a picture of Anmol and ragini she keeps tracing Anmol's face.

"Aab Ragini will be out of your life , divorce papers lekar atti hogi, and you will be a free man and all mine, mission accomplished", she has a wicked smile and starts laughing ,she is about to tear the picture when a strong grabs it from her.

Ragini walked in to overhear all the conversation and she confronts Shivani

The best part Big smile

Edited by rekha03 - 23 January 2011 at 10:28pm

shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Shanti, wonderful. ClapPartyIam sure the tvrs shall soar with Ragini's confession.Cool I was both smiling and had tears reading your power packed confession dhamaka. Send this to RS , they need to know what post leap veiwers feel and fans like you think about Anmol and his incomplete journey with Ragini.CryBroken HeartBroken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmyloveshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Aww Rekha you dissected my OS and gave your wonderful critic!!
I am sure any sensible writer would bring out the woemn in Ragini to get her husband back

I feel Ragini was being super duper rushed to make her own mind set of conclusions..
The way she used to do jassos giri to get to know who Saakshi was and whats her relastionship with tarun
She never made an attempt t bring out her innerself to get her husband or find out what he actually felt about Shivani after these years..
She just judge the book by teh cover..
Saw what her eyes saw,
Her heart wanted to read her mind and tell it that no this is not what is actually happening  consider talking to Anmol  provoke Shivani's reactions...

WELL THEY DID'nt give thought to craft Ragini's character better when it came to her personal braket so my take would have been closer to reality taking all the ascpets into consideration

That kindnaap was the most unwanted angle but to give Tarun's chapter an end they plugged that in !!

Thanks for your commnts !!! and hope you liked it Smile

rekha02

Go to top