Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Angini OS- Ragini confesses to Anmol (Page 2)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
aww what a beautiful confession yaar.....
loved every bit of it..
as savee said flow of story is awesome and very belivable..
and yes anmol ka gussa banta hai ..bechara kaise ignore kiya use...
glad ragini used her brain..and loved the tadap shown by her...
awesome awesome awesome job well done ..loved gif and in pairon ko thoda rest dete hain......awww

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24Winchesterbrosshanti05

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
di, after that hug scene avi, do you still expect me to scroll down the page when I have such passion happening in front of my eyes???? Blushing.....ok, why is it that whenever Angini is in the same frame, something about Anmol just grab my attention and I lose the track Ermm....n this time, it was the folded sleeves of his white shirt and the tight embrace as he held her into his protective and strong arms Day Dreaming.....

abt the OS, very well done di Clap......chalo you came as the savior of many Angini fansHug......
@Creatives & SP: you shud dive in chullu bhar pani...shame shame puppy shame....ROFL....however, you still have the chance to rectify your EVER LARGE mistakes...

Edited by Rehana86 - 23 January 2011 at 10:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sanizorWinchesterbrosshanti05

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
di I want to give u a big jhappiHug (& pappi tooHeart
uff damn ct's of bidaai have no creativity & no sense of writing. they should come to this forum to take lessons on how to write a story, how to write dialogue . u r 2,3.......................................... 1000000000000000 GOODClap .I agree with savee & sami di , its written so beautifully that it actually seems so real.Thumbs Up Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorWinchesterbrosshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Dear friends Hug Thanks a lot for all your overwhelming response !!

I am so glad you liked my attempt to show that Ragini can also realize that she could confess her feelings for Anmol..

I wished that the creatives could have shown Ragini's side of repentance and her yearning for Anmol...

I tried to give a realistic approach Thoda filmy ho gaya lekin I gave the twist that Anmol's cell was swtiched off and Gunni cane to the rescue Wink Afterall They both were her hero and heroine of her novel !!

Ragini's conscious should have poked her long back  well during the KC night even if they had shown her speak to it and realize what her heart was asking it would have been truly a great approach from her side !!

@Rehana well this is the start aap aapki baari hai, Sweety we need your take too Wink

Rehana86poo_sanizor

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
*hides muh and runs* ......di, i just started working on their wedding night part.....n it will take at least a couple of epis to grow as i want Ragini's feelings to develop to the core before she finally takes the step of confession......n u never know her confession may come as a surprise for her too just like i made it in the OS of the divorce where Anmol's confession came as a shocker for both....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

searedshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Sure Rehana lets see your slow build upThumbs Up
Uff SP I am fuming!!! U are such gonners with axing our show!!

searedRehana86Winchesterbros

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Di, I'm still hoping for a good news abt B2 but it seems like Mr. Shahi is suffering from short term memory loss Ermm...it's been more than 2 months yet no sign of it's come back Unhappy.....

Btw di, nowadays, a new couple started to get thru me Stern Smile.....Agantuk and Pakhi from Ganga ki dheej (a unique script)..... actually i stopped watching Sahara one after Rajshri screwd up with woh rehne wali.....but that day, i just came across their scene and they reminded me of Angini Stern Smile..... admit, the male protagonist, Agantuk is not charming like my Anmol yet he has got some potential in his character that just shook me to the core.....and the girl, Pakhi is extremely cute and got a very sweet face......and together when they share the screen, it's a magic..... there is a unique connection between them that hit the screen in each of their scenes.....and the BG score is awesome too......

So, i guess, i found a source to live with Angini......but I will still wait for them until they give me a confirmation of B2 *sigh*

Edited by Rehana86 - 23 January 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I can imagine that ..
For me I see new shows too or see any show for that matter  with Angini chemistry i mean  they sharing the same screen space thats itself so beautiful..

Ragini could melt easily when she is around Anmol its proven many times.. But since she  had that strong  line drawn between them we did'nt get to see it moving  ahead..

We are here imagining the story ahead or after he says those three golden words to her how far she would start opening up herself to him

Thats why i think we were left at such a high point in the show where Anmol confesses his love to ragini..
For Ragini though she has been living with Anmol for 7 years she laways  stopped her heart from opening up..

Its quite difficult to open up easily, but as she starts showing compassion towards Anmol the heart always beckons to controll the mind and grows to love the person towrds whom you are pouring compassion.. Thats the way Ragini will get  to love Anmol..
For this the creatives should start building her side of feelings for him  and we need Season Two for that !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Go to top