Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Misha and Shaurya OS - |Bewildered| (Page 5)

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh!! I'm starting to love these two so much now and I haven't even seen Shaurya yet.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!! Akshu ... I never knew that you have written such an awesome MiYa OS ClapClap the descriptions was simply outstanding ... Each and every word has been placed so accurately that it's totally flawless ... Misha's reactions and shaurya's plight has been described beautifully ...This was very engrossing ... I wish something like this is shown in PKYEK ... But that's hard luck ... the love has been shown in a different way .. really liked that TongueTongue

ClapStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarClap
Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index