Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Misha and Shaurya OS - |Bewildered| (Page 4)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

I wrote this OS for the contest .. but then it turned out that I needed all the characters in that story. So yeah...I gave the idea up. Besides, I have been reading Night World too much, lately. And you might find some similarities. :) Liz, this one is for you .. I'm sorry I didn't get time to discuss the 'ideas' with you..It all happened so fast. And it turned out to be longer than I wanted it.  

AM DAMN SORRY.. JUST CAME BACKK.. REPLYING& READING SO LATE.. ..*Smile

OMG!! baby!!! expected from u...
this is the bestest bestest OS/FF/w'e ive ever read..seriously, waise hi i am in lov with miya.. am falling more in love with them!!

loved to see this side of shaw... so much care and concern for her, and moreover TRUSTING her to this end tht he tells her his secret in one go?!?!? WOW!!Embarrassed
and misha coming out, from the angle of a funky teenager, to a matured loverEmbarrassed yeh ladki toh darti bhi nahi!!LOL

''Misha, misha you scared me. Please don't ever do that again?'' Shaurya murmered through sobs. Sobs? Was he crying? -------will ekta give us such scenes.... so intense.. so beautiful....plz ekta plzzz!!!

mujhe maarna ka irada hai kya??? waise hi samisha and miya is on my minds 24/7 and u give me this wonderful piece?
and i guess this is nt the last time am telling u, u need to write a book...bas, ab toh tu shuru hi kar le..

@bold- i knw.. it better be for me since u'v nt updated r cc!!Hug
AND DNT BE SRRY, u so didnt need my ideas!!! this the indeed the BEST!!Heart

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

AM DAMN SORRY.. JUST CAME BACKK.. REPLYING& READING SO LATE.. ..*Smile

OMG!! baby!!! expected from u...
this is the bestest bestest OS/FF/w'e ive ever read..seriously, waise hi i am in lov with miya.. am falling more in love with them!!

loved to see this side of shaw... so much care and concern for her, and moreover TRUSTING her to this end tht he tells her his secret in one go?!?!? WOW!!Embarrassed
and misha coming out, from the angle of a funky teenager, to a matured loverEmbarrassed yeh ladki toh darti bhi nahi!!LOL

''Misha, misha you scared me. Please don't ever do that again?'' Shaurya murmered through sobs. Sobs? Was he crying? -------will ekta give us such scenes.... so intense.. so beautiful....plz ekta plzzz!!!

mujhe maarna ka irada hai kya??? waise hi samisha and miya is on my minds 24/7 and u give me this wonderful piece?
and i guess this is nt the last time am telling u, u need to write a book...bas, ab toh tu shuru hi kar le..

@bold- i knw.. it better be for me since u'v nt updated r cc!!Hug
AND DNT BE SRRY, u so didnt need my ideas!!! this the indeed the BEST!!Heart

Arre, it's alright! Atleast you replied; and that's what matters! :)

BESTEST OS YOU HAVE READ? That is a HUGE compliment! Well .. what you said in YM about saving my work in your desktop was definately bigger, but I'm sure there are LOADS of OSs better than mine! :)

Ahaa, I had to make him trust her in one go .. And THAT is why this was a OS, not a FF! LOL

Aww, take this as a compensation for not being able to update the cc today! I PROMISE I'll do so as soon as I finish my VM today! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

khushbu11 Newbie
khushbu11
khushbu11

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
THANK YOU FER THE UPDATE...Misha and Shaurya are sooooo cute together

Akankshaa.

shyamz Groupbie
shyamz
shyamz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
wow......a shaurya misha os.........its something new and hats off to ur out of the box thinking...Clap......i am seriously waiting for ur next update.....

Akankshaa.

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
totally awesome dear

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thank you Khusbu, Shyamz, and MeetPrameer. Hug
havokhotline Goldie
havokhotline
havokhotline

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
This is pure genius. I loved it . I loved the realism you portray in their feelings and frankly, I was so happy that this didnt have Abhay and Piya in it. Shaurya and Misha's chemistry is bloody brilliant and I was thrilled that this fic was only about them.
This is amazing :D
Keep up the good work!

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
oh!! i just commented again coz it was written tht this one was for me
:D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index