Pratigya
Pratigya

SBS,SBB,UMeTv Links... (Page 7)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

o.k. i know all people are not prefect. nobody is perfect in the world. Everybody has some positives and some negatives. we have to accept that i agree with what Nazia said. i know fire comes when there is a smoke. it is his personal life. if he doesn;t want to discuss it then we should leave it.  we don;t know what happened with the SBS reporter. nobody is giving full information. without knowing anything in full details how can we judge someone. It is his first serial and if he wants to pursue his career in films will he do something like this. nowadays everybody knows what a role this media has in their careers.if he did say something they might also have said something. to clap a hands we need 2 hands one hand doesn;t make sound. if he is not telling abt his personal life in public there may be a reason.

thanks darlig and if we truely loves him we should always support him in good as well as bad times

Edited by telstra - 21 January 2011 at 8:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

parul and arine i strongly beleive that if u love someone u have to sccept him or her with his positives and negatives no one is perfect it cant b like in good times hum tumharay hain sanam and in bad times hum apkay hain kaun hope u take it lightly

i understood wat u said but i don't luv him..................LOLLOL  just admire his work n talent....................he derserves much much better then me...............EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLWink
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

parul and arine i strongly beleive that if u love someone u have to sccept him or her with his positives and negatives no one is perfect it cant b like in good times hum tumharay hain sanam and in bad times hum apkay hain kaun hope u take it lightly

i understood wat u said but i don't luv him..................LOLLOL  just admire his work n talent....................he derserves much much better then me...............EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLWink
thankyou for taking it lightly yaara  see i always admire many actoras in the past but here the case is different some emotional attachment for thakur family mkap arja and kriya very emotional one i cant name it i love him but dont want to b with him as i am with ur jiju na LOLbut yes my sentiments for him are beyound admiration i know he will not thankyou me for supporting him like that but least i can do is pray for him and his hapiness
Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Okay.........i also want the best for him.  God bless him. Big smile

@ pragz..........why do u think u are not good enough ??Shocked
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

thanks arine Big smile
and i also wanted to ask parul the same thing i wasShockedtoo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lilac_N_Maple

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

thanks arine Big smile
and i also wanted to ask parul the same thing i wasShockedtoo

I think no one can love and support him as much as the IF girls do..........seriously  LOL
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

This is how I see it. It doesnt mean if you are an actor infront of the camera that he has given rights to any tom- dick- and Harry to come and bash him !Awo yaron, humka bash karo, dil bar jaye tho bolbo - tumka ghar chor ayengey".

If they were bad to him - he had all rights to be bad to them.
If they took it further so shud he.
Coz if u don't speak up for yourself - who will?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

i'm good not for his expectations..............WinkLOLLOL everyone has his own choice bey...........and to be vryy honest in real life i can't live with an introvert guy lyk arhaan..........hez soo quite n i'm a biggggggg chatter box............so u can imagine my condition with such introvert guy bey.............OuchEmbarrassedSleepySleepyLOLLOL

Go to top