Pratigya
Pratigya

SBS,SBB,UMeTv Links... (Page 5)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

Pratigya may not have shown support for Krishna in reel life, but in real life (which really matters) Pooja is supporting Arhaan Embarrassed

jiyo betaTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankisuk4a_uma

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

OKK OKK.....i got it.........we need to keep a silence in memory of the show SBS...........ROFL ...looks these ppl are jealous as arhaan is giving interview and all funny bites to SBB and other shows but not them........................poor ppl  got a fobia bz of this..............membrs plzz wish for SBS now.............LOL 

hmmm..........SBS said arhaan gives roothe roothe expressions....................SBS are u talking about  urself............that hez not happy with u guyzz................plzz expain.................LOL

Clapbtw arhaans silence did worked sbs was thinking he will retaliate he did not so finally they gone completely mad they need electric shocks
earlier it was understandable why thy were bashing arhaan....but 2day thy took the funny way n bashed him and can say that thy were joking and made a segment on everyone............but thy kept AB on top in the list...............this shows how much thy r irrritated wen AB gives bites to others n not SBS................

dunno wat others say but i feel ARHAAN DON'T NEED TO GIVE EXPLANATION TO HIS FANS REGARDING SBS INCIDENT............................Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED....Poojie....

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

OKK OKK.....i got it.........we need to keep a silence in memory of the show SBS...........ROFL ...looks these ppl are jealous as arhaan is giving interview and all funny bites to SBB and other shows but not them........................poor ppl  got a fobia bz of this..............membrs plzz wish for SBS now.............LOL 

hmmm..........SBS said arhaan gives roothe roothe expressions....................SBS are u talking about  urself............that hez not happy with u guyzz................plzz expain.................LOL

Clapbtw arhaans silence did worked sbs was thinking he will retaliate he did not so finally they gone completely mad they need electric shocks
earlier it was understandable why thy were bashing arhaan....but 2day thy took the funny way n bashed him and can say that thy were joking and made a segment on everyone............but thy kept AB on top in the list...............this shows how much thy r irrritated wen AB gives bites to others n not SBS................

dunno wat others say but i feel ARHAAN DON'T NEED TO GIVE EXPLANATION TO HIS FANS REGARDING SBS INCIDENT............................Embarrassed

oh i was saying it since begining i dont need any explanations infact i am loving his attitude towards sbs no doubt a dabaang in real life tooClap

Edited by telstra - 21 January 2011 at 8:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED....Poojie....carisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

oh i was saying it since begining i dont need any explanations infact i am loving his attitude towards him no doubt a dsabaang in real life tooClap
                      it's not dabang attitude..........but i feel AB is not that kind of person who'll give importance to such stuff......hez just foccused to his work.........he answerd SBS for teir report....n WE as his fans shd trust him n not ask ny kind of reply from him to SBS or to his fans...........
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

oh i was saying it since begining i dont need any explanations infact i am loving his attitude towards him no doubt a dsabaang in real life tooClap
                      it's not dabang attitude..........but i feel AB is not that kind of person who'll give importance to such stuff......hez just foccused to his work.........he answerd SBS for teir report....n WE as his fans shd trust him n not ask ny kind of reply from him to SBS or to his fans...........

why not dabang its fearless na yaara he is taking a big step going against media just because his selfrespect was hurt

Edited by telstra - 21 January 2011 at 8:32am
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
                      it's not dabang attitude..........but i feel AB is not that kind of person who'll give importance to such stuff......hez just foccused to his work.........he answerd SBS for teir report....n WE as his fans shd trust him n not ask ny kind of reply from him to SBS or to his fans...........[/QUOTE]
why not dabang its fearless na yaara he is taking a big step going against media just because his selfrespect was hurt
[/QUOTE]

in that case both SBS n AB were at fault...........SBS bz thy showed news on his personal life without his permission..........nobody whd lyk it.............n AB bz he behaved in a not so good manner..............he must have said something............not that much the way sbs showed but lilltle............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

it's not dabang attitude..........but i feel AB is not that kind of person who'll give importance to such stuff......hez just foccused to his work.........he answerd SBS for teir report....n WE as his fans shd trust him n not ask ny kind of reply from him to SBS or to his fans...........[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

in that case both SBS n AB were at fault...........SBS bz thy showed news on his personal life without his permission..........nobody whd lyk it.............n AB bz he behaved in a not so good manner..............he must have said something............not that much the way sbs showed but lilltle............
[/QUOTE]
i think difference of opinions well i think if there is any truth that he sais something to sbs then i must say yaara he should have done it before how he was tolerating muwahss to him .sbs was showing nnsense thigs about him for soo ong but he remained silent we dont know what happened that day that he burst on the reporter infact lastly i am proud of him
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Chalo at last u agree that somewhat AB was at fault too........Wink LOL
Well, he should have handled it carefully..............Getting tempered is not the solution anyway. Big smile
If he wants to avoid any news abt his personal life then he shud also be careful   on the sets or other place where camera is around. 

Edited by Arine_123 - 21 January 2011 at 9:07am

Go to top