Pratigya

SBS,SBB,UMeTv Links... - Page 3

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

right - lets get together lets sort it out once and for all.

I agree with you!! ...even I am pissed with them this time...earlier I gave them a benefit of doubt...but now they have crossed the limit...they are simply bashing him ....did u notice....they were so lenient on the others...blaming them on the tracks...while on arhaan...they started bashing him....practically saying he can't act....sbs needs to get their eyesight checked!! 😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Cari..signing off right now...will catch with you and this later during the night 😊😊
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
STUPIDEST SBS..... Hate Them ... they r REAL FOOLS....🤡
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣
This is HILARIOUS..... SBS people must be mad or blind.....
Arhaan Behl and Susant Singh have won all the top awards for acting last year.... imagine calling them expressionless...

SBS have made a fool of themselves....😆😆😆😆

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OKK OKK.....i got it.........we need to keep a silence in memory of the show SBS...........🤣 ...looks these ppl are jealous as arhaan is giving interview and all funny bites to SBB and other shows but not them........................poor ppl  got a fobia bz of this..............membrs plzz wish for SBS now.............😆 

hmmm..........SBS said arhaan gives roothe roothe expressions....................SBS are u talking about  urself............that hez not happy with u guyzz................plzz expain.................😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: a_uma

🤣🤣

This is HILARIOUS..... SBS people must be mad or blind.....
Arhaan Behl and Susant Singh have won all the top awards for acting last year.... imagine calling them expressionless...

SBS have made a fool of themselves....😆😆😆😆

they can carry on makin fools of themselves and have their show go off air - hopefully soon.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

OKK OKK.....i got it.........we need to keep a silence in memory of the show SBS...........🤣 ...looks these ppl are jealous as arhaan is giving interview and all funny bites to SBB and other shows but not them........................poor ppl  got a fobia bz of this..............membrs plzz wish for SBS now.............😆 

hmmm..........SBS said arhaan gives roothe roothe expressions....................SBS are u talking about  urself............that hez not happy with u guyzz................plzz expain.................😆

Totally agree pragathi
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i lyk wen arhaan was lising anupamji  soo obediently................😛 and lookeds vry calm n selint off d screen.............😊 Edited by pragati.tankha - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

bloody hypocrits - first they say he gives zaroorath se zyaadah - and then they say his expressionless. sbs brainless twits make you f... mind up!

It goes to show that they need him in their segment so that they can be talked about. Without him no one will want to know or talk about their show..😉.

Probably they must have mistaken it with Prof and Adarsh when describing expressionless....😆
😆
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

👏btw arhaans silence did worked sbs was thinking he will retaliate he did not so finally they gone completely mad they need electric shocks