Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun-Arohi burn the dance floor!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Arjun-Arohi burn the dance floor
Buzz up!

Viewers of Kitani Mohabbat Hai on Imagine TV have a surprise in store in tonight's episode.

As the lead couple Arjun aka Karan Kundra and Arohi aka Kritika Kamra who have recently got hitched in the show will perform on the song Parda Parda from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai. A source reveals " Arjun and Arohi visit a nightclub where Arjun tries to make Arohi jealous by flirting and dancing with some other girls. However he is shocked when a skimpily clad Arohi burns the dance floor with some handsome hunks present there". The source adds " Arjun has never seen this bindaas and hot avatar of Arohi before and it is he who ends up feeling jealous".

We spoke to Karan Kundra who reveals "The sequence has Kritika performing on Parda Parda song. She performs for about two and half minutes. Arjun had insulted Arohi by saying that she is not hot and is shocked after she dances in a short dress and high heels". Karan also reveals that there could be romance in store in the upcoming episodes. " We are done with the evil part. Now there will be a lot of fun in the upcoming episodes. Arjun and Arohi will realize that no matter how much they fight, they cannot do without each other" he says.

Catch Arohi's new avatar tonight in Kitni Mohabbat Hai.

• Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
  • Friday, January 21, 2011

• http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Arjun-Arohi-burn-the-dance-floor&xfile=2011/January/News_20110121_39
    Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushnoodmir thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    Hey thanks for posting i watched that in sbs i m so happy that it is gonna happen today waiting for the epi
    shinyclassic thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
    I was about to post it,,thanks that I saw ur post earlier,,,

I Think u missed some imp lines ..Let me post it

Viewers of Kitani Mohabbat Hai on Imagine TV have a surprise in store in tonight's episode.

as the lead couple Arjun aka Karan Kundra and Arohi aka Kritika Kamra who have recently got hitched in the show will perform on the song Parda Parda from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai. A source reveals " Arjun and Arohi visit a nightclub where Arjun tries to make Arohi jealous by flirting and dancing with some other girls. However he is shocked when a skimpily clad Arohi burns the dance floor with some handsome hunks present there". The source adds " Arjun has never seen this bindaas and hot avatar of Arohi before and it is he who ends up feeling jealous".

We spoke to Karan Kundra who reveals "The sequence has Kritika performing on Parda Parda song. She performs for about two and half minutes. Arjun had insulted Arohi by saying that she is not hot and is shocked after she dances in a short dress and high heels". Karan also reveals that there could be romance in store in the upcoming episodes. " We are done with the evil part. Now there will be a lot of fun in the upcoming episodes. Arjun and Arohi will realize that no matter how much they fight, they cannot do without each other" he says.

Catch Arohi's new avatar tonight in Kitni Mohabbat Hai.

wida thumbnail
    thansk for postng
    haihaiii hehe he says she is not hot?? soo wil prove she is hot hehe
    love itt and cant wait to see it
    is it notnight? or maha episode? i thinkk tomorroww
    Shipra_S thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Whooooopieeeeeessssssssss! I ALWAYS like such sequences!!!......KMH is getting better n better each day!!!!! 👍🏼

-Olly- thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    hey thanks for sharing!!!..wow!! cant wait for the love track to begin!!!..cant wait for the episode!!😳
    shiviloveskmh thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    hey thnx for sharing....... Waiting for dat episode......
    Du_Nish thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
    Yeah our friday night party with arjuhi:-)
    -Hoor- thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    Thanks for sharing!
    Haha wow it'll be amazing to see Arohi trying to prove that she's hot 😆
    Du_Nish thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
    @shinyclassic please post it in lounge too.

I knew it - as yesterday Arjun challenged her for 5 days;-) i knew after 5 days it will be fun and romance;-)