Arjun-Arohi burn the dance floor!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Arjun-Arohi burn the dance floor
Buzz up!

Viewers of Kitani Mohabbat Hai on Imagine TV have a surprise in store in tonight's episode.

As the lead couple Arjun aka Karan Kundra and Arohi aka Kritika Kamra who have recently got hitched in the show will perform on the song Parda Parda from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai. A source reveals " Arjun and Arohi visit a nightclub where Arjun tries to make Arohi jealous by flirting and dancing with some other girls. However he is shocked when a skimpily clad Arohi burns the dance floor with some handsome hunks present there". The source adds " Arjun has never seen this bindaas and hot avatar of Arohi before and it is he who ends up feeling jealous".

We spoke to Karan Kundra who reveals "The sequence has Kritika performing on Parda Parda song. She performs for about two and half minutes. Arjun had insulted Arohi by saying that she is not hot and is shocked after she dances in a short dress and high heels". Karan also reveals that there could be romance in store in the upcoming episodes. " We are done with the evil part. Now there will be a lot of fun in the upcoming episodes. Arjun and Arohi will realize that no matter how much they fight, they cannot do without each other" he says.

Catch Arohi's new avatar tonight in Kitni Mohabbat Hai.

• Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
  • Friday, January 21, 2011

• http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Arjun-Arohi-burn-the-dance-floor&xfile=2011/January/News_20110121_39

Edited by Armu4eva - 21 January 2011 at 4:24am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

tina105Sara_AgarvitaaroraAnku_20jayalaxmleena946madhurameshansierrra.80khadija-kmhmasz**Sonia**tanu111aAneeka_GSCess-surpatelipkknd06rasika_DSPraniibrokenmirrorsShipra_Skavyasamaksh4IF.Mandy.Imzi-Hoor-Anjalii...xXxSuhaniSoniarani-luckiwidaAquarius18shibz

khushnoodmir Senior Member
    khushnoodmir
    khushnoodmir

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
    Hey thanks for posting i watched that in sbs i m so happy that it is gonna happen today waiting for the epi
    Nisa_nr Goldie
    Nisa_nr
    Nisa_nr

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
    Hey thanks for sharing...
    shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
    shinyclassic
    shinyclassic

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
    I was about to post it,,thanks that I saw ur post earlier,,,

I Think u missed some imp lines ..Let me post it

Viewers of Kitani Mohabbat Hai on Imagine TV have a surprise in store in tonight's episode.

as the lead couple Arjun aka Karan Kundra and Arohi aka Kritika Kamra who have recently got hitched in the show will perform on the song Parda Parda from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai. A source reveals " Arjun and Arohi visit a nightclub where Arjun tries to make Arohi jealous by flirting and dancing with some other girls. However he is shocked when a skimpily clad Arohi burns the dance floor with some handsome hunks present there". The source adds " Arjun has never seen this bindaas and hot avatar of Arohi before and it is he who ends up feeling jealous".

We spoke to Karan Kundra who reveals "The sequence has Kritika performing on Parda Parda song. She performs for about two and half minutes. Arjun had insulted Arohi by saying that she is not hot and is shocked after she dances in a short dress and high heels". Karan also reveals that there could be romance in store in the upcoming episodes. " We are done with the evil part. Now there will be a lot of fun in the upcoming episodes. Arjun and Arohi will realize that no matter how much they fight, they cannot do without each other" he says.

Catch Arohi's new avatar tonight in Kitni Mohabbat Hai.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishShipra_SAnjalii...xXxshibzwida

wida IF-Stunnerz
    wida
    wida

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
    thansk for postng
    haihaiii hehe he says she is not hot?? soo wil prove she is hot hehe
    love itt and cant wait to see it
    is it notnight? or maha episode? i thinkk tomorroww
    Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
    Shipra_S
    Shipra_S

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Whooooopieeeeeessssssssss! I ALWAYS like such sequences!!!......KMH is getting better n better each day!!!!! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
    -Olly-
    -Olly-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
    hey thanks for sharing!!!..wow!! cant wait for the love track to begin!!!..cant wait for the episode!!Embarrassed
    shiviloveskmh Senior Member
    shiviloveskmh
    shiviloveskmh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
    hey thnx for sharing....... Waiting for dat episode......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
    Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
    Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
    Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index