Priya all set to be hitched! -indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Priya all set to get hitched!
STARONE.IN

Maryada Lekin Kab Tak? is all set for Aditya and Priya's big fat wedding. For Priya, it's a dream wedding and she feels lucky to have found her husband in a wonderful man like Aditya who loves her unconditionally.

STARONE.IN

She also considers herself blessed to have such loving in-laws.

Amidst all the wedding preparations, we spoke Priya, who said, "I can't wait for the big day. I want to thank God for giving me a second chance at life. It's a dream wedding for me. I can't wait to start a new life with Aditya, who loves me unconditionally & has stood by me at all times."

An excited Priya also added that the haldi ceremony was coming up. "I know that Aditya has planned something special. A few days back I met my to-be father-in-law, who was very loving and gave me his blessings. I am lucky to have such loving people as my in-laws."

Talking about her expectations she said, "There will be expectations as I will be the daughter-in-law of the Jhakar family which means a lot of responsibilities." As for her wedding gift for Aditya she says, "I have a surprise planned, but I don't want to ruin it for Aditya and the audience."

The marriage ceremony will kick start in the coming week, but what will happen when Priya comes face to face with her molester Brahmanand who she realizes is actually her father-in-law? Make sure you tune-in to watch the drama unfold in Maryada ..Lekin Kab Tak every Monday to Friday at 11.30 pm only in STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, January 21, 2011

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1250/priya-all-set-to-get-hitched.aspx

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1krishna_4everArvinAnunbostedhumna77svijaya77pdiyar193Nanthini9RadiantTreasureveil_of_rosesffkhancherrypansymazkachazkaSuhaniSoniaanshra-SilverAngel-KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
OMG so cant wait now for the upcomin week epi's<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

Shee_xaan IF-Sizzlerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Why this article is not in Adi and Priya News. Then all fans can comment on this. Adi and Priya will get more points on forum. I think............
-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
thanks!!
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
She said, she has planned a surprise for Adi...wonder what does that mean? Surprise as in pleasent surprise/gift OR a shock
sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index