Snapshots of Maneet wedding-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Snapshots of Geet and Maan's wedding

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi gears up for an important part of the show with Maan and Geet's wedding. The wedding was a lot of fun with their friends making fun of Maan and Geet.

Before the pheras, Maan's friends Adi, Manisha, Romeo and Pandeyji tease Maan about his getting married and discuss what special gift to give the couple. Manisha in particular enjoyed herself a lot and was dancing to Mahi Mahi. Meanwhile, Romeo told the people that since Maan was no longer single, he was available.

Geet's friends Tasha and Pinky enjoyed themselves as well and continuously teased Geet and Maan. They were very excited about the pheras. Even Maan's dadi was enjoying her grandson's wedding ceremony.

Adi, who is like Geet's older brother, said, "I am just waiting for this grand wedding to happen. We are here to enjoy this moment of theirs and I am sure even audiences would love it."

Don't forget to watch the soon to be married couple 'Maneet' in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Saturday only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Friday, January 21, 2011

http://starone.in/news/1249/snapshots-of-geet-and-maan%E2%80%99s-wedding.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😊 Thanks for sharing
maanasageet. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
     hey, thanks for the post!!!!!!!!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing this dear😊
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanxxxxxxxxxx for sharing,dear!

Armu4eva thumbnail
@All... my pleasure..! And man hope the dream wedding progresses wit the pheras...today!! 😊