Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Daarji-Kanyadaan, Geet's Happiness..Maan's Mission - Page 2

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
It will best moment for geet and us. yesterday  geets pain was intolerable.Maan brought daarji .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: euphoric

i would have still prefered Pinky's dad doing the kanyadan and not Darji!

Darji was like a dictator... wasn't he the one who had ordered Brij to kill her? and then Maan begging him to come again gave him the impetus... If he was to be brought, he should have been here during the whole Brij fiasco and should have listened to each word that Geet said to Brij... He should have then shown realizing his mistake, accepting that he had wronged her and should have apologized to her before being allowed to do her Kanyadan!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ very well said...agreed...it would have been more logical this way if they wanted to show darji doing kanyadaan...
but if we see geet's past n her undergoing all these troubles..then darji is the one who is the head of all these troubles ..who put such strict rules in family...asked brij to kill her for honour sake...asked everyone in the family not to take her name or see her ..(her sis told geet when she went to HP to solve that court case for maan)...then how come all of a sudden he became a gem of a character n now doing kanyadaan???
damn...new cvs first read all the old scripts..n understand what each character is..then pen down the new storyline... we dont need "same story told in different way" several times..but " a unique story told in different n simple way" will do...so wakeee uppp 😑

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mujhe sirf yeh baat khatak rahi hai...Ki Daarji was the one who odered for Geet to be Killed phir use kyu laye...There needs to be some logic reason and something really strong
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lily_k25

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ very well said...agreed...it would have been more logical this way if they wanted to show darji doing kanyadaan...
but if we see geet's past n her undergoing all these troubles..then darji is the one who is the head of all these troubles ..who put such strict rules in family...asked brij to kill her for honour sake...asked everyone in the family not to take her name or see her ..(her sis told geet when she went to HP to solve that court case for maan)...then how come all of a sudden he became a gem of a character n now doing kanyadaan???
damn...new cvs first read all the old scripts..n understand what each character is..then pen down the new storyline... we dont need "same story told in different way" several times..but " a unique story told in different n simple way" will do...so wakeee uppp 😑

exactly..we at the forum could not forgive dev even though he was shown as repenting and even now want him to be put in jail...so how come daarji gets forgiveness...
maanasageet. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
     that's really great!!!!!!!!! I have had never expected this!!!!!!!!!!
gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
muje  tho geet ke mom and dad ko hi kanyadaan karna pasand hai πŸ˜ƒ aakhir maan ko bhi kushi milni chahiye ke apne saas , sasur se kanyadaan ka..πŸ˜ƒ
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: nandinivarma1

exactly..we at the forum could not forgive dev even though he was shown as repenting and even now want him to be put in jail...so how come daarji gets forgiveness...

BingoπŸ‘πŸΌ... A simple and different story is all we seek and isn't that the reason we have loved Geet!

he has always be a male chauvinist, Pompous individual who have trampled the wishes of the females in his family... Never loved them but dictated terms to them nevertheless... i can never forget the way he used to trash Geet with the stick for no fault of hers! What right does Darji has in the first place to perform Geet's Kanyadaan when he had disowned her publically? and now getting him back is nothing more than gaving a boost to his over-blown ego!

Kanyadaan is associated with the blessings that comes from the depth of a father's heart and not from a cold-hearted murderer! 

*Editted*

Not to mention it would have given a sensible and more endearing drama edge to the wedding rather than the parallel wedding we r being subjected to🀒

Edited by euphoric - 13 years ago
s-o-m-m-i-e thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want her dad to be there......but daarjiπŸ˜•πŸ˜² 
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I guess bringing Darjee is a very smart move. We know Geet's dad was with her...Brij - the defiant one has met his fate but Darji 's heart change depicts the change that can be brought in the society. He represents the autocratic rule that is fading way and his giving kanyadan shows the new hope that can be bring new life in girls like Geet.
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: whitepearl

I guess bringing Darjee is a very smart move. We know Geet's dad was with her...Brij - the defiant one has met his fate but Darji 's heart change depicts the change that can be brought in the society. He represents the autocratic rule that is fading way and his giving kanyadan shows the new hope that can be bring new life in girls like Geet.

Wow Brilliant answer, Logical and smart.....

I have edited my post and put your reply there as well....Hope its ok
😊