Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG😲

Daarji came for the Marriage to do the Kanyad
an....
😲

Ok that was totally unexpected....

Maan brings Daarji...

Okay this was said quite a few times on the forum, even in my post on who will do the Kanyadaan, ki Geet ki Papa Momma ko le aana chahiye by Maan....and that's what happened Maan convinces and brings a family member....

I did not have much hopes on seeing Geet's Family once again, but inspite that Rajji and Titto, Papa and Mummy were expected if at all they were to be bought for the wedding😊

But DAARJI 😲

This was something that was not expected πŸ˜• 😲

Did you expect it??? What is ur Reaction Guys

Do comment

Love Viji

***EDITED***

This is what Whitpearl has said and i think she has said it beautifully...hence posting here

I guess bringing Darjee is a very smart move. We know Geet's dad was with her...Brij - the defiant one has met his fate but Darji 's heart change depicts the change that can be brought in the society. He represents the autocratic rule that is fading way and his giving kanyadan shows the new hope that can be bring new life in girls like Geet.
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Darji is best.... bcz he is the one who have ruled the entire house in hoshyarpur..........................love u cv....... bt family should also come.... Edited by blackb28 - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vij....

I dont know the logic dear...If Daarji comes i would have wanted the whole Handa clan to be there... they have to give some explanation for ONLY Darji's presence...

But i felt a bit emotional reading the written about Darji... The extent to which the Man MSK goes to make Geet happy...πŸ‘ ...So even if it might be off logic i am ready to accept it!
riyakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yh cvs pta nhi kya kya kar rhy hnπŸ˜•
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
After watching yesterday's episode,I was hoping that Geet's father may come as he luved Geet too much but I did'nt expect Darji.😲Anyways,its a pleasant surprise for us & Geet of course.If our 'kudi' is happy then we're happy, too.😊
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Viju when i first saw him my Reaction was

Open mouth 😲😲😲😲😲😲
But then when geet gets up and cry and hugged him I Feel awwwwww 😭😭

But Creatives ne srsly Zabrdast jhatka diya no one had thought of Daarji yaar 😲 Not even in Dreams yaar πŸ˜• but Chalo dekhte hai

But Viju main bahut Confused ho
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it will best moment for geet and us. yesterday  geets pain was intolerable. i don't  know  how the girls undergo the turmoilin this type of situation. it must be really painful. luved if darji and entire clan is present in the marraige of maaneet and give their blessings. ek bada bhoj uttar jayege maan ke upar se and even geet will enjoy her best day.
πŸ‘this for c.v to bring darji for geet and for us.πŸ‘
Edited by acjanfeb1 - 13 years ago
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i would have still prefered Pinky's dad doing the kanyadan and not Darji!

Darji was like a dictator... wasn't he the one who had ordered Brij to kill her? and then Maan begging him to come again gave him the impetus... If he was to be brought, he should have been here during the whole Brij fiasco and should have listened to each word that Geet said to Brij... He should have then shown realizing his mistake, accepting that he had wronged her and should have apologized to her before being allowed to do her Kanyadan!
Nandita5 thumbnail
Darji's arrival is a pleasant surprise. I too had thought that Maan would bring her dad and/or her sis and bro. But if the Cvs bring in darji and he accepts his previous mistake it will be a lesson to all those who create so many problems in the name of 'family honour'. That was all that Brij veerji kept harping on. And considering it was all instilled into the family values by darji, it is most appropriate that he only comes and gives Geet his ashirwaad. Am sorry if my opinion has offended anyone, but I think we Indians need to wake up and face the fact that somewhere someplace we do have false values and because of that girls in rural areas suffer the most.
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey rickks:πŸ˜›

Great news.  Felt so touched by emotions for Geet at the Shagun ceremony that this is quite a big-buck to pass around.  She did name 3 of them, and finally got the biggest PAPA of them all.  This Papa bear has weight and sure makes Brij the sucker, if God willing.  He  was hand in glove with Brij, ruling the roost with honor and death for any straying in the family, and he it is  who would finally give the bride away, to the K Khandan. 

Perhaps the little bears are all busy with their acting schedules.  Who knows??  Hope he is not in for a negative role, later.πŸ˜•