Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG ... My prediction / wish came true ...SBB WU (Page 14)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
@dew=====

u get the talwar hanging on ur head coz u the cv.....

accha dew bol.....di u think darji cud be faking it????? the repentance i mean???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by dewdropred

Hi dew I am so glad to know that finally they are completing the circle.....and taking care of all the loose ends. Brij in jail again...NT in coma...and now Darji is repenting..Maan is again instrumental in bringing happiness for Geet. ......so logically Geet - HSP is over now. The issue that was the core of the show has met it's destination....So will it turn to regular family drama soap focusing more on how a Bahu will save her sis in law and hubby.....(so boring...). 

no varsha .... not yet over ... still geet will have to fight against her health for her baby ... till now she was fighting against people to save her baby ...

now she will fight against her bad health which is not permitting her to carry the baby ... so that will be the track from monday ... for some time ... simultaneously AA track

Geet fighting for her baby is not her but Maan's war now. She does not know anything about her delicate health but it's Maan who has to bear the burden once again. He is bound by Geet's promise and also the pressure of keeping her stress free. I guess the focus will be on AA more now. Why R Cvs after the baby...I guess they have no plans to keep the baby.

varsha if we see that way ...then this fight for baby is both of their war ... not a single persons ... but yes maan's burden is more emotional & his pain is more than that of geet's agree  ...

& geet's burden is more related to her health ... so it's like thy both have to fight the war ... individually for some time ... how long thy will do it separately is not sure ... once geet knows the truth ... thn the war will b together & related to only geet's health ...

may b cv's thinking tht geet should carry only maan's baby not dev's baby ... or wht else is there reason .... coz how much ever u say maan is the father ... but he will never b the biological parent of the baby ... may b cv's tht's Y don't want the baby ...Confused

I agree no  matter what...Dev is the biological father of the baby and CV can have another twist if they keep the baby....but i they do not that would be a twist too. We understand that there can't be MU and separation  but if Geet's health remains such a major concern then ...there will be not a honeymoon trip...no adventure.....nothing. whether with baby or without...in both the cases Maan and Geet can't come closer than that they have already come.LOL

varsha ....no honey moon ... for sure .... as geet's health will not permit it ... & she may not understand y maan is behaving like tht ... we will get this track for sure next week ... baby bachao track ... so no honey ... no moon ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@dew=====

accha dew bol.....di u think darji cud be faking it????? the repentance i mean???

no yaar i don't think so ... but will have to wait & watch his face & dialogues ... thn we can say ...

but as 4 now i think he is not faking it ... & it's real ...

& thy did not show his face just showed only his back in sbb ... so tht's y did not c his expressions ...

bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

in all this is another one hidden...the looser dev tried to find her family, but could not....but maan's love for geet helped him find daarji....anyway it just proves dev is a big loser...

nandini ... i think dev did not go to hoshiarpur ... he went to some other place ....LOL& thought that it was HP ... or he might have came back home mid way ... scared of his life ... thinking thy might kill him if he goes to HP ... so lied abt him going to HP to meera ...

i know...once a looser always a looser...how could maan have a bro like that even if half brother????and of course, back to my fav topic, how can he have an ungrateful sis like anne???

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
dew tujhe akeeb nahi laga?
ldli seti /behan table pe nahi hai n no one even mentioned??????

are u still not feeling bad for annie??

craziekudisptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

in all this is another one hidden...the looser dev tried to find her family, but could not....but maan's love for geet helped him find daarji....anyway it just proves dev is a big loser...

nandini ... i think dev did not go to hoshiarpur ... he went to some other place ....LOL& thought that it was HP ... or he might have came back home mid way ... scared of his life ... thinking thy might kill him if he goes to HP ... so lied abt him going to HP to meera ...

i know...once a looser always a looser...how could maan have a bro like that even if half brother????and of course, back to my fav topic, how can he have an ungrateful sis like anne???

these 2 must b adopted from some where ...is wht i think LOLLOLLOLas thy both don't have khurana khandan genes in them ... both ungrateful ... selfish ... put themselves first before anyone ... runaway in time of need ...

like u said in 1 word loser ... & both are dependant on rathores to kick them ....& thy love being kicked by rathores ...LOL & thy both not only create problems for themselves but also for maan & geet  ... by their brainless antics ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudi

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

@dew=====

no yaar i don't think so ... but will have to wait & watch his face & dialogues ... thn we can say ...

but as 4 now i think he is not faking it ... & it's real ...

& thy did not show his face just showed only his back in sbb ... so tht's y did not c his expressions ...

me still thinking..itna vichaar parivartan??????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

dew tujhe akeeb nahi laga?

ldli seti /behan table pe nahi hai n no one even mentioned??????

are u still not feeling bad for annie??

aash i did not get wht u mean ... by the 1st 2 lines ...

feeling bad for annie .. coz she is being duped ... but wht can i do ...tell me ...she is a brainless git ...

craziekudibharkha

Go to top