Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG ... My prediction / wish came true ...SBB WU (Page 13)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

Hi dew I am so glad to know that finally they are completing the circle.....and taking care of all the loose ends. Brij in jail again...NT in coma...and now Darji is repenting..Maan is again instrumental in bringing happiness for Geet. ......so logically Geet - HSP is over now. The issue that was the core of the show has met it's destination....So will it turn to regular family drama soap focusing more on how a Bahu will save her sis in law and hubby.....(so boring...). 

no varsha .... not yet over ... still geet will have to fight against her health for her baby ... till now she was fighting against people to save her baby ...

now she will fight against her bad health which is not permitting her to carry the baby ... so that will be the track from monday ... for some time ... simultaneously AA track

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by rajeev the best

hima all your preductions are coming true nah....Wink

i am so happy.....

thanks dear for the update....

samata ... are u pulling my leg  ...LOL

me 2 happy yaar ...just hope tht geet's parents also come along with darji ... u r welcome dear ...

no dear i am just happy....that your predictions are coming true...WinkLOL

samata wht abt the prediction u made ... abt no SR ... u want it to come true or not ... bcoz wht u said i am thinking chances are very bright for tht 2 happen ... tht's another reason thy are stretching this marriage ....

Oh no please Samata & Hima please don't say that, all the crazies will kill you if that happens and Aash will lead us all........LOL

dee aash is thinking the same .. so who will lead u all now ????LOLLOLLOL

dew darling u misunderstood...................just caause i think no SR doesnt mean u get off scott free!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

the issue here is that u r CVs ka spy........not me..........tere wajah e no no SR!!!!!!!!AngryAngry

to AGAR SR NAHI hui...................to sara blame tere pe aayega..........

so me will still def lead th andolan!!!!!!!!!!1LOLLOLLOL

aash ... very bad on ur part ....u r saying no SR .... hamesha talwar meri gardan pe kyun latak thae ho ...LOLLOLLOL

but now i am thinking when u all are saying no SR ... why not i say we will get SR next week  ...Wink

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@varsha===========

i think tujhe aaj SR ka thread open karne milega..............

only prob is not maaneet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marjanie ka...........!!!!!!!!!!!11ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

marjaani ka SR pe thread open karne aur uspe comments karne se acha toh yeh hai ki hum sab crazies kudh khushi kar leLOLLOLLOL...............v can't torture ourselves so much................v shud be atleast so much kind to ourselvesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

spee i will conveniently over look tht part in my post today ...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

maneet2011 Senior Member
maneet2011
maneet2011

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
thank u so much for WU

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Hi dew I am so glad to know that finally they are completing the circle.....and taking care of all the loose ends. Brij in jail again...NT in coma...and now Darji is repenting..Maan is again instrumental in bringing happiness for Geet. ......so logically Geet - HSP is over now. The issue that was the core of the show has met it's destination....So will it turn to regular family drama soap focusing more on how a Bahu will save her sis in law and hubby.....(so boring...). 

no varsha .... not yet over ... still geet will have to fight against her health for her baby ... till now she was fighting against people to save her baby ...

now she will fight against her bad health which is not permitting her to carry the baby ... so that will be the track from monday ... for some time ... simultaneously AA track

Geet fighting for her baby is not her but Maan's war now. She does not know anything about her delicate health but it's Maan who has to bear the burden once again. He is bound by Geet's promise and also the pressure of keeping her stress free. I guess the focus will be on AA more now. Why R Cvs after the baby...I guess they have no plans to keep the baby.

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Geet fighting for her baby is not her but Maan's war now. She does not know anything about her delicate health but it's Maan who has to bear the burden once again. He is bound by Geet's promise and also the pressure of keeping her stress free. I guess the focus will be on AA more now. Why R Cvs after the baby...I guess they have no plans to keep the baby.

varsha if we see that way ...then this fight for baby is both of their war ... not a single persons ... but yes maan's burden is more emotional & his pain is more than that of geet's agree  ...

& geet's burden is more related to her health ... so it's like thy both have to fight the war ... individually for some time ... how long thy will do it separately is not sure ... once geet knows the truth ... thn the war will b together & related to only geet's health ...

may b cv's thinking tht geet should carry only maan's baby not dev's baby ... or wht else is there reason .... coz how much ever u say maan is the father ... but he will never b the biological parent of the baby ... may b cv's tht's Y don't want the baby ...Confused

whitepearlsptrnobharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet2011

thank u so much for WU

U R welcome dear ...
whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

varsha if we see that way ...then this fight for baby is both of their war ... not a single persons ... but yes maan's burden is more emotional & his pain is more than that of geet's agree  ...

& geet's burden is more related to her health ... so it's like thy both have to fight the war ... individually for some time ... how long thy will do it separately is not sure ... once geet knows the truth ... thn the war will b together & related to only geet's health ...

may b cv's thinking tht geet should carry only maan's baby not dev's baby ... or wht else is there reason .... coz how much ever u say maan is the father ... but he will never b the biological parent of the baby ... may b cv's tht's Y don't want the baby ...Confused

I agree no  matter what...Dev is the biological father of the baby and CV can have another twist if they keep the baby....but i they do not that would be a twist too. We understand that there can't be MU and separation  but if Geet's health remains such a major concern then ...there will be not a honeymoon trip...no adventure.....nothing. whether with baby or without...in both the cases Maan and Geet can't come closer than that they have already come.LOL

Edited by whitepearl - 21 January 2011 at 4:50am

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

Go to top