India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG ... My prediction / wish came true ...SBB WU

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

OMG samata  ... My prediction / wish... came true ... maan did that .... & ur question i just answered with full confidence ....

maan called geet's family ... darji came to bless geet & tells her that ... maan begged him a lot .... to come & bless her ... as she was missing him ... darji praises maan a lot it seems ...

i was right in yesterday's post that the reason for them delaying the marriage rituals is to bring in geet's family & it happend like that ...

samata...ur question i just answered before the SBB segment ... & in the SBB segment they showed that darji is wishing geet happiness & is talking very sweetly to geet ... is hugging her ....

yes .... geet's family is the surprise ... to ur question ....Smile

In the segment thy also showed that geet wanted to remove the rope that dadima tied to her hand ... & maan was not helping her ... he was actually ghuuring her quite romantically & was telling her ...if u want to remove the rope do it on ur own i am not going to help u ... & holds geet's hands tight ....

geet tries to remove the knot with her mouth & maan ghuuring at her ...LOLLOLLOLLOLas though he will eat her ...

dadima comes & takes maan & geet with her telling them that panditji is angry with them ....

offscreen ... geet maan in shadi mandap ... geet & KC staff eating chai biscuit ....LOLLOLLOLLOLwhile maan was sitting calm next to her ....

SBB news

chk out valentines special by PKEK ... coz maan & geet will be coming in that valentine special it seems ....

Edited by dewdropred - 21 January 2011 at 2:39am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

ronukrnlHeenaMaaneetgeet261maaneet2010SSWATISsupriavarunypratzjstmeahutakripsyKrishnaKalpananamitasinKawaljeet1love4maaneetmaneet2011bahaneMaanKiDevianky_1205ramita_nayalfannycoolhuny.thebestNav2010lovetheserialmaaneet_foreverputh-Khush-milliikhushi_4everLuvScoobyshalini01--Saavi--iMadzdrdee14218mypridesuk19--aarthi--maaniqrasptrnocraziekudiAbsoluvswetha10Fallen AngelRajeevGurtiFandivareenasumona28bharkha-LetItGo-music_l0ver036mysteriousmilliblackb28bobby13rocks

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

OMG samata  ... My prediction came true ... maan did that ....

maan called geet's family ... darji came to bless geet & tells her that ... maan begged him a lot ....

i was right in yesterday's post that the reason for them delaying the marriage rituals is to bring in geet's family & it happend like that ...

samata...ur question i just answered before the SBB segment ... & in the SBB segment they showed that darji is wishing geet happiness & is talking very sweetly to geet ...

yes .... geet's family is the surprise ...

Just wrote about it on our thread.......I too was sure that Maan's planning something but I thought he was bringing Geet's parents, didn't think it was Daarji......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
di really im very happy di... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged

maan called geet's family ... darji came to bless geet & tells her that ... maan begged him a lot .... to come & bless her ... as she was missing him ...

samata...ur question i just answered before the SBB segment ... & in the SBB segment they showed that darji is wishing geet happiness & is talking very sweetly to geet ... is hugging her ....

yes .... geet's family is the surprise ... to ur question ....Smile

In the segment thy also showed that geet wanted to remove the rope that dadima tied to her hand ... & maan was not helping her ... he was actually ghuuring her quite romantically & was telling her ...if u want to remove the rope do it on ur own i am not going to help u ... & holds geet's hands tight ....

geet tries to remove the knot with her mouth & maan ghuuring at her ...LOLLOLLOLLOL

dadima comes & takes maan & geet with her telling them that panditji is angry with them ....

oh hima.. thats really a good newsDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing.. our geet was so sad!!!! maan in dilema.. both of them not loking happy!!!

ab kuch to acha hua!!!!!

but i didnt understand why not her father and mother why daarji!!!ShockedWink

she was missing her dad and mom rt!!!!CryCryCry

anyways.. kuch to acha hua.. geet khush to hum bhi khush!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

geet trying to remove the knot so sweet!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

maan is so naughy these days... poora faydaa uta raha hain!! zalim singh khuarana!!!!ClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtidrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di really im very happy di... 

yes arti ... i updated the thread with WU too ... & thy just showed only darji ... but did not show her parents ... thy must b busy ... with other shows ...

but now i have 1 doubt ...if darji is blessing geet as per maan's request ... then who arranged bail for brij ... coz whn brij was supposed to enter ... star 1 ... scrolled in the bottom that darji will b coming in to geet's life too like ... 4 weeks ago ...

till now i thought it was darji who bailed brij ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142DilsayRajeevGurtiFansptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

maan called geet's family ... darji came to bless geet & tells her that ... maan begged him a lot ....

samata...ur question i just answered before the SBB segment ... & in the SBB segment they showed that darji is wishing geet happiness & is talking very sweetly to geet ...

yes .... geet's family is the surprise ...

Just wrote about it on our thread.......I too was sure that Maan's planning something but I thought he was bringing Geet's parents, didn't think it was Daarji......

dee how r u feeling now ... feeling better ... 

dee will come to the thread too ..it was obvious from his face yesterday isn't it ...

but i will b happy if her mom & dad too come ...

Edited by dewdropred - 21 January 2011 at 2:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtidrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Oh Hima that was really good news . Geet missed her family too much . Aur hamare Maan to Geet ko dukhi nahi dekh sakta , Hima in yesterdays poll maine bola tha I think the same . Sbb abhi tak nahi dekhi . Sirf Daarji  na aur koi vi aaya .

sindu_gurtidrdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
i'm sooooooo happy for Maan ki GeetSmileSmileSmilePartyDancing.....................darji blessing MAANEET wowwwwww totally unexpected but seriously i'm so touched seeing that someone who wanted to take his grand-daughter's life is now here to bless MAANEET in a new journey togetherSmileSmileSmile.............Maan he is such a sweetheartHeartHeart............i loved the spark in Geet's eyes........her face was glowing seeing darjiSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile..................yes ur prediction came true HimaSmileSmile............most of us were hoping that Geet's family wud come but we were not sure whether it wud actually happen but finally yay!.......i hope even Geet's parents, raji and titu also come...Maan apni Mishti ki har khwaish aur khwab poora karega.......awwwww how sweetDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

about MAANEET scene Geet is trying to open the knot but naughty Maan trying to tangle it even moreLOLLOLWink.......................agar Maan aisa hi chaltha raha toh Geet ka kya hoga hum sab crazies ka kya hogaLOLLOLWinkEmbarrassedWink...............i think aash's classes r tooooooo good yaarWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.................aash hamari jaan tu doc chod aur issi kaam me lag jaaLOLLOLWinkWinkWink

Edited by sptrno - 21 January 2011 at 2:42am

abina03sindu_gurtidrdee142RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

Go to top