India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The king maker- new ff

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Scrolls running all along news channels." Death of Prime minister Madhusudhan". Whole country was shocked to hear the news. Whole nedia is trying to figure out what really happened. All party leaders were giving their statements and shock regarding the incident.

At prime minister's residence almost all party leaders and many citizens were gathered expressing their deep grief. Madhusudhan  had only one son Maan. Madhusudhan was very busy all the past years in working for the party and bringing back to power and he was successful in that. He totally ignored his son. This created a huge vacuum between father and son. Maan left home and used to stay alone working for a gym as an instructor. His father never bithered about that. Infact he was never concerned about his son. When he was in college madhusudhan desired to send maan abroad for higher studies but maan didnot show any interest in studies. He didnot take anything seriously in his life. Madhusudhan soon realized that it is a matter of waste  to talk about maan's future as maan never listened to anyone. Maan took his degree in arts and did some special courses in fitness training. Maan's view about life is to lead a simple and peaceful life without any expectations and luxuries.  When he saw the news of his father's death he rushed to the house and his heart  shattered when he found his father's body wrapped. though he loved his father he didn't had any opportunity to say that to his father. Everyone was consoling him.Some of the relatives came and were expressing their sorrow.Funeral completed.
At party office there were endless meetings regarding the next party leader."our party got power only because of madhusudhan. So if we want to make use of it we should make his son as party leader"' said one of the leaders in meeting. "No way. he is young , inexperienced and moreover he is not even a party member", said another leader. Suddenly another news almost shocked the party leaders . "two major parties decided to withdraw support for the ruling party". If this happens then there will be a major problem. All party leaders were having a weird feeling. Party leaders were having many puzzles and not knowing what step to take next.
As expected that two major parties withdrew their support and ruling party lost the power. Instead that two parties supported apposition party and its leader Janardhan became new primeminister. After 2 weeks......
Slowly the people around maan started to show their true colours. One by one the leaders started to leave the party joining in opposition party.
maan simply had a sigh of relief and returned to his usual routine. Past two weeks he got much of media attention which he actually not liked.
Maan became busy with his work. He neither bothered about politics nor about his future.
1 month later
"Maan I had been waiting for ur call  from last one month. You were not bothered to call me atleast. For godsake iam your girl friend" anitha said irritatingly on phone.
"oho anitha I just wanted to keep you away from the attention of all the media. Thatswhy i didn't called you. Next sunday Iam shifting to kolkata to live with you forever. Now happy.", maan said smoothly.
"But what about the job, house and property?" anitha asked with a little doubt.
"those are all not mine.I donot want which i didn't earn" said maan in a stern voice.
"ok then I will be waiting for you maan" said anitha with a relief.
"see u then on sunday.I love u anitha" Said maan naughtily.
next - maan in mumbai

Plz give ur views regarding this ff

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gagsyhemvbmaansi007trishapmishtibninavi-Crayon--Prithi-esha143sanu3108-Veritaserum-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ShalveCrazyCutesy

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
hey 

nice concept ... whens our geet entering... 

continue soon and add me to the pm list  Smile

love
Sana
Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
NICE CONCEPT ............. VERY INTERESTING ND VERY WELL WRITTEN PART.................... BUT WHERE IS GEET.............. SORRY CAN'T SEE HIM WID ANYONE ELSE............ WAT TO DO................
esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Nice concept.....continue soon....want to see more.....Smile
trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
do continue
plz add me to pm
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz