India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SATURDAY SPECIAL (my prediction)

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
my heart is saying that next saturday... may be 'LAAGI TUJHSE LAGAN SPECIAL'. actually i saw a dream last night in which i see dutta is standing in front of nakusha. mere is dream se aapko andaaza lag gaya hoga that i am really mad about ltl,mishal,mahhi.    
i don't know why ltl is not promoted by colors, although ltl is the best serial of colors channel.

guys,can u plz... give me the some reasons that why ltl is not promoted like uttaran,laado,pratha. a special request to cv's: plzzzz give some awsome promos of ltl.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82dikuloloarshi_forever9LaTuLashivkundanVampgirlprettywomanshally_msasha_1mussy.jamshedbfunofbb123Wanderbugdivy609NainaSengal-bharti-meghapartiPrinsesse.Suvi-Huma-

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya6gang

my heart is saying that next saturday... may be 'LAAGI TUJHSE LAGAN SPECIAL'. actually i saw a dream last night in which i see dutta is standing in front of nakusha. mere is dream se aapko andaaza lag gaya hoga that i am really mad about ltl,mishal,mahhi.    
i don't know why ltl is not promoted by colors, although ltl is the best serial of colors channel.

guys,can u plz... give me the some reasons that why ltl is not promoted like uttaran,laado,pratha. a special request to cv's: plzzzz give some awsome promos of ltl.

hi priya....

its simple....... LTL does not need any promos n precap to keep the viewers religious in watching them......... they are so confident that the serial is damn good n special to its dedicated viewers......

generally, when du v say extra things or stuff?  to catch attention na, right? attention is sought when there is no attention given to them........ n LTL has its religious viewers, so they think they do not need to give promos or precaps..........

my logical thinking.......

tc
divya

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpitaFatima82arshi_forever9sss8080LaTuLashivkundankinno__priyanka__bfunofbb123stranger2rose

-Madzy- IF-Rockerz
-Madzy-
-Madzy-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
i hope it comes true dearEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255bfunofbb123mIsHeZ.x

pinks86 Senior Member
pinks86
pinks86

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
@priya6gang ... i dont know even I have a feeling theremight be an hours special ... has it ever happened on LTL ... i agree with dc17-7 LTL doesn't need promo's coz colors knows the viewesr are already hooked Silly
AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
very true LTL never needs promos or so stuff as ppl will never miss to watch d show at 8:30pm  jab ki Laado ko itna promote karne k baad trps 4+ hui hai Uttaran toh just leeave this show aside..........while BV ke bhi itne specials aaye or gaye phie bhi no change in trps....2.95 ke upar ja hi nahi sakta...............while LTL ko 13th november k baad ek bhi baar Promote nahi kiya.hai.........or trps phir bhi 3.5-4.5+ hoti hai.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__-bharti-

duttarpita Newbie
duttarpita
duttarpita

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

Originally posted by priya6gang

hi priya....

its simple....... LTL does not need any promos n precap to keep the viewers religious in watching them......... they are so confident that the serial is damn good n special to its dedicated viewers......

generally, when du v say extra things or stuff?  to catch attention na, right? attention is sought when there is no attention given to them........ n LTL has its religious viewers, so they think they do not need to give promos or precaps..........

my logical thinking.......

tc
divya

Hi Divya, I completely agree with you.....LTL is unique and it does not need any publicity stunt...Smile

LTL jai ho, TASHA jai ho and of course Mishal Raheja as DSP zindabaad DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

With love,

Arpita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

zeekaytg Groupbie
zeekaytg
zeekaytg

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
srial ko bahut drag karrahe hain ye log........
sat ko special epi dein or nakku or datta ko milayein,ab sabr nahi horaha.
andd this is right colors LtL ko promote nahi karta although forum pe colors k serial me sab se achi rating LtL ki hai.over all top  10 me hai.
they are very unfair with LTL
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Yep Even I feel we'll get one next SatDay Dreaming
True Divya LTL needs no extra care All it's viewers  never miss it

Go to top