Questions for Ankita!! (Page 4)

savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
hi ankita,
 a very "Happy Birthday" to you..
u r very good looking and an amazing actor..keep up the good work Thumbs Up
my question to you is "will you pursue acting even after getting married to Mr. Kuldeep singh?".

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9Mr.Zkanasuya43sunaina02

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Hi Ankita. You are an awesome actress and you have a sweet smile. Happy bday! I want know what is the most funniest incident that happened to you while on the sets of bhph? Thank you for taking time to answer our questions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91

aiswarya4u Newbie
aiswarya4u
aiswarya4u

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
are you sketching yourself in bhph?

Edited by aiswarya4u - 22 January 2011 at 7:32am
jassie_17 IF-Rockerz
jassie_17
jassie_17

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I had actually written a fan mail to the SBB team for SaVan weeks before,about the time of the India ne bana di jodi awards nite but sadly my email didn't get through to them...So i'm posting it here,hoping that Ankita will get the message...Nadii,pls help out,k??

Before that,a question for dear Ankita...What attracted you to accept the role of Saachi in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai,was it the directors(cast and crew,DJ's)or was it the script ??

My fan mail to SaVan

I've been an ardent fan of BHPH since day 1 and have become totally fida over Barun and Ankita who have perfectly portrayed the roles of Shravan and Saachi respectively.It brings me immense pleasure that BHPH is almost reaching its 150th episode and it's going strong.When anyone gets appreciated for their work,he/she definitely feels happy and as a true fan,I'm excited for the entire cast and crew of the show when they're getting recognized and even being nominated in the "India ne Bana di Jodi"(INBDJ) awards.I earnestly pray that both Saachi and Shravan bags the most romantic jodi award for from my perspective,their jodi on screen is an awesome one,which constitutes values such as unconditional trust,love and support for each other despite the various obstacles and hurdles that they both face in their marital life,not forgetting the sizzling chemistry and the extreme comfort that both of tem have when enacting bold,romantic scenes=>Which I truly adore!!!
My heartfelt wishes for barun for his wedding and may he attain lots of success in his life and marital bliss lasting forever.Barun has really amazed me with his acting capabilities and I truly adore the multiple,effortless expressions which he brings about while portraying the role of Shravan.Ankita's really amazing as Saachi and I believe that no one could have done Saachi so beautifully as Ankita.I really love the entire show and concept so much that everyday I look forward with so much of anticipation to watch the episodes.I wish that both Barun and Ankita could read what I've written about them in this email as well as the BHPH team for the suggestions that I'm about to include and i hope that these suggestions will be passed to the creative team.
Suggestions for the BHPH future tracks

>Love the fact that BHPH has got loads of musical tracks and romantic sequences but it doesn't always have to be too musical or too filmy for it makes the show quite boring at times and such scenes can be made more realistic and original instead of adapting ideas from films,though i must really say that i truly enjoyed the KKHH gazebo sequence which was extremely hot,spectacular and charismatic in the eyes of Saachi and Shravan
>I've been loving all the background music of BHPH and i urge the music composers to continue making more background theme music,especially romantic ones for Saachi and Shravan!!
>The tracks in BHPH are amazing so far especially the honeymoon and confessions track..I wish that the magic of Saachi and Shravan remain intact and a realistic approach of Shravan turning responsible will be shown with Saachi's friendship,never-ending trust and undying love for Shravan..And may this show go on for a very long time!!
All the very best Ankita and Barun for the India ne bana di jodi awards.I've already casted my votes for both of you online and i really want both of you to win the title!!Regardless of the verdict,in my eyes,the two of you are one truly remarkable,outstanding,romantic jodi and i'm eagerly looking forward to your dance performance on 2nd Jan for the awards ceremony!!!
Lots of lurve...
Cheers,
Jassie

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

omer_165ChocolateChicksangeeta9desigirl2ash91

fmaryams Groupbie
fmaryams
fmaryams

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
]My question is -

Do you ever visit this forum to read our posts????

answer:

omer_165

fmaryams Groupbie
fmaryams
fmaryams

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANKITA

MAY GOD BLESS U

omer_165

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to you sweet Ankita sharma...aka saanchi...
You are so simple and goodlooking....

I have so many questions to ask you that list will never will finish.....its quite difficult to single it out...

So,my question to you is:- what brings smiles to your face....?

Edited by desi_lover_guy - 23 January 2011 at 9:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariasavan_fanMr.ZkInfofan-Jahnvi-anasuya43sunaina02

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkash91Infofan

Go to top