Pavitra Rishta

Disappointing Maha Episode

CatPooh2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry guys but i was soooo disappointed with the Maha Episode... PR has nothing left to it now... How much are they going to patronize Manav??? Its done with... Going to crazy extents like asking the other main leads to come and give a bhashan about how GREAT our dear Manav is, was soooo uncalled for and boring. The funniest was... Is bag meri wife ki photo hai... Maaaroooo !!! LOL... Also the whole drama about manav being a waitor??? now common, whats the big deal... he was a mechanic, factory worker, driver and even became a coolie and carried big boories from one place to another once and no one seemed to have a problem then and only treated him like god so why create an unnecessary fuss now? They werent white collared jobs anyway !!!

The CVs are testing the sensibilities of the viewers and im even more disappointed to see ppl here on the forum appreaciating such tracks... sad !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butani thumbnail
 I agree with you completely CV is again spoiling a good show.
rohitkhosla thumbnail
Some1 else also made a similar point. D show is lackin d excitement now.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had a terrible headache reading the updates only. I skipped it n i'm happy i didn't waste my time watching the Maha boring epi
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I skipped the ME and stuck to JDJ .. thank god ..
Watching Shekhar dancing is more bearable than watching a PR ME
SushSathisha thumbnail
ya you are right ME as made everyone mad indeed
CatPooh2 thumbnail
That was a good one indeed lunza... Soo true that shekhars dance seems a lot more bearable than the boring current track here. I need the spice back... I want Jaywant to come back in the show. They ve completely ignored the character aftre they got us hooked on to him and left us wondering what is he going to do next... Soo unfair !!!