Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The creatives have streched marriage way too far

psarada IF-Sizzlerz
psarada
psarada

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hi all,

I am a silent reader on this forum and have never posted anything on Maneet till now. When I used to watch the show early the show had something to show  like Geet standing up to Dadaji and trying to save herself and baby, Geet finding her way in the city and everything was moving on a good pace. But ever since the truth got out that Dev is the brother of Maan and Dev is the person who is responsible for Geet's state, I feel the story has gotten stagnant. It is like the creatives have no story to show and they are just beating the bush. What happens is that in the whole of 22 min episode they are able to move the story only half an inch. It is seriously becoming boring and repetitive, I mean how long can you show only eyelocks, blushing and the same old talks. The dream wedding was supposed to happen on Jan 13th. Jan 13th aaya bhi aur aake chala bhi gaya but the creatives are still thinking about what to show next. Come on there are show many other tracks to be explored. The only tracks the creatives are interested in is Nayantara's track, Arjun-Annie which is being hinted as the same as Geet-Dev track, or the fear of miscarriage track. I am sorry to say but if the creatives continue this way the bacha kucha interest of the viewers will go and frankly it wouldn't  be a big shock to see the trps go even lower.  Maneet lovers please don't bash me as I said what I felt is wrong with the serial.

Thanks
-Sarada

Edited by psarada - 21 January 2011 at 1:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyKalpana_KaCy

divy1 Groupbie
divy1
divy1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Dear I don't mind even if they staaaaaaaaaaaaaaach it for 2 month because  I like every little part of the wedding.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giraffidae

abina03 Goldie
abina03
abina03

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
hi dear  can u  please tell me  these many  marriage rituals  can show in a  single episode? anyway i wants to see Maaneet 's marriage with full reeti riwas.i don't mind  it happen in 2weeks or in 2months. sorry dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giraffidae

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top