Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Ocean of Emotions -Monaya with* mere hath main * (Page 6)

lucario IF-Rockerz
lucario
lucario

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
awesome post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

AWESOME POST AASHiDay Dreaming Really U R amazing writer......I always Enjoy your POST. Here,U describe very beautifully , the all emotions of them..... very well. I totally agree , U know everything. Definitely this is the journey of "YOU & ME"  2  "WE".This is the not "LOVE at 1st Site" (I personally , don't believe this ConceptWink) They know & care each other very well. I want 2 dedicate these 2 song 4 them....(U know....Y??Wink)

-
S O H A M.

yes soham i completely agree btw hi5 we have same thinking in it  LOL some ppl believe in love at first site but this concept never clicked in my mind as well i love to watch such a concept in movies and in shows but in real life nope Wink wow thanks for dedicating this song i love it u also know why WinkLOL and thanks for ur lovely reply i am glad u liked it Embarrassed

Edited by aashizin - 21 January 2011 at 11:54pm

SIZZZLER

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

awwwwww lovely post aashiHugu have described monayas emotions just perfectlyClap the song n the pictures just go hand in handDay Dreaming the song is just perfect for themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed omggggg the pics are just drooliciousBlushinggod bless our januables may they get all the happiness n sucess in life n always remain happy together n may their love grow for for each other more n more Day Dreaming once again awesome post aashiHug
gosh sweety thanks a tone for ur beautiful words Embarrassed yes dear its so amazing na that all pics and this song's all words r like meant for them Embarrassed i know when i was posting pics i was also drooling on them BlushingLOL yes may they will remain always like this and may they will get  all happiness ,success in their life which they deserve Embarrassed

fend

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoHiTZ-DrEaMeR

Awesome POst ..!>..!!!! Sriously...!!!  Dancing

Aftr Reading ur post I am dreamin' about sajan.!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

and AFFY ur vm was jus wow.!!! Clap

It Made me cry yaar.!!! I am missin' SAJAN so much..!!! Cry Cry

Luv MoNaYa/SaJan Vryyyyyyyyyyyy Much.!!   Heart Heart

Thnxx 4 ShaRing..!! Tongue  Smile
hey thanks dear for ur lovely reply Embarrassed seriously missing sajan badly and affy's vm gosh best moments of our sajan with magical song tere hath main and she made it wonderfully ClapDay Dreamingi hope we will get them back soon missing them yar CryCry
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chilluppp

now thats what v called a perfecttttttttt post dear
omgggggggggggggggggggggg
great post amazing vm thanks a tone sara now i am blushing Blushing its treat for me to post same song's vm of my honey affy Embarrassed

first of all i have nominated u for the best topic maker n affy the most creative memeber thats what i feel
so its really a treat to read a post of ur fav n watch a vm related to it from ur fav vm maker
u guys really roxxxxxxxx OMG how sweet thanks a tone sweety i am seriously touched with ur words Hug frankly speaking didn't get time those days to read all's nomination so sorry for not thanking at that time but i want to thank u for nominating me and affy we both r seriously thankful to u Hug

m still in shock dear
what was that
literally
how can someone make such post
really everything was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
toooooo goodddddddddd
outstanding
the cutest thing was its beautifully presented
have enjoyed reading it yar  gosh dear touched with ur appreciation it means lot to me u made me senti  yar with such a januable reply CryHug

the way u have written the post
the song track was just perfect for sajan
when v have to make a vm
have alot of options that v can choose any scene from the serial telecasted for more than 2 yrs
but to give a full song with pic of a single segment  n its that much perfect
hats off
n again i dont want to comment on ur post
u left nothing for me to say as usual
n its injustice to comment on any of ur post
dont think m buttering ROFL i know yar making vm is to to much hard thing and seriously hats off to all siggy makers and vm makers who always without expecting anything for us make such a wonderful creations ClapClapClap 

n affy reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
have watched this vm second time
but will never feel bore even after watching it 100th time
amazingggggggggggggg work guys yes i completely agree with u hon affy put her heart in this wonderful vm with magical song ClapDay Dreaming u know when vm started with ahista dialogue of gun and then their lift scene with starting of song it was so emotional yar so pure and so magical hats off to affy for this wonderful and magical or i can say soulful vm ClapClapClap

do make more posts n more vm =)
monaya roxxxxxxxxxx
 i can make post so i will abt vm i will bug to affy for making more and more EmbarrassedLOL

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

resBlushingBlushingBlushingthinking for 2011 n 2012Dancing
gosh may i join u in it 2012 Blushing 2013 Blushing2014Blushing and go on and on and on HeartHeart

..Enchanteur..

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_sara

Its was toooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood

luved itttttttHeart
amazingggggggggggggggggggg
luved the videos alotttttttttt and missing them
it was superbbbbbbbbb
tum kamaaal hooo yaaaaaar

sara
owww thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much sweety Hug i am seriously glad u liked my post Embarrassed and for video all credit goes to our affy Clap thanks for ur appreciation of my post and for my honey affy's vm she seriously deserve standing ovation for that vm Thumbs Up
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_SG

@aashi.......this is a marvellous post............................kudos to you for putting the emotions so brilliantly.......Clap.

And the title is sooo good, you have selected a beautiful song..........!

The best moment in the video is when mohit kissed sanaya's hand , and when he looks into sanaya's eyes with such a tender love.........!

hey lakshmi thanks a tone sweety for ur wonderful and boosting reply i am touched with it Hug u know first time this song clicked in my mind when we watched wassup int where mohit held sanaya's hand but in this sbb int all this song's line r perfectly suited for our monaya so i grabbed chance with this post i am seriously glad u like it Embarrassed

lakshmi_SG

Go to top