India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Track I'd to see

Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Firstly I would like to see consumation track.  Then we need  a new drama track.  I would definately like to see Saachi related to Neelam's family.  Maybe they could get Neelam's uncle to show up @ wedding & Saachi recognizing him(from her mom's pics) as her dad.  Dad tells story of how Inder seperated him from his wife & child(maybe didnt know his wife was pregnant).  This might be going Ekta Kapoor storyline  but I am sure cv's could do a good job delivering this BHPH style.  We will have some new drama  & some emotional scenes.   Even if Ranveer/KW had to return as Neelam's fiance this could still be an interesting track.  I dont mind the rivalry between Sharavan & Ranveer as long as Ranveer treats Sachi as his bhabi.  With the setting that I have described this could be funny.
Please add to this.  We need to give cv's new ideas.  Tired of repetitive scenes.

Edited by Cinderella100 - 21 January 2011 at 12:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doll3shilparoxxsunaina02

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I love your idea.  We don't know much about Saachis parents, I think it would be interesting to see HOW Mama had a hand in ruining Saachis mothers life.  Can you imagine Mamaji hates Shravan, now for him to hate Saachis mothers love also.  I think it would be a laugh out riot to watch Shravan and Saachis father pull Mamas leg!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100shilparoxx

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I love your idea!!!!Thumbs UpClap I would love to see your idea of this track in BHPH!
Then BHPH would get really interesting!
P.S. ....... I will try to think of a small continuation of this track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100

Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilparoxx

I love your idea!!!!Thumbs UpClap I would love to see your idea of this track in BHPH!
Then BHPH would get really interesting!
P.S. ....... I will try to think of a small continuation of this track.
waiting in anticipation

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top