ArTi..oops..MN ki SBS anniversary!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
NAHIIIIIIIIIIIII.....................!!Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti....................🀣..

par ho gayi............!!..Finally............relax...itna badha bomb nahi phuta hai..πŸ˜†.........ArTi as MN ki shaadi hui hai.........on SBS.....πŸ˜ƒ.we r celebrating THAT anniversary.🀣.............with some kasme..too....which r more hilarious than kasmeble............

21st January ki dopahar ko...shaadi ka avsar hai..............starts off with a ranting my our Additi madam that Finally humare Mayank-nupur ki shaadi sampann hui,after so much of drama n baujis n buis............

n we reach the sets which glows in all its glory to see the newly-weds*on-screen*mind you.😈.........are done almost with their saat-pheres...(the background hums with the beautiful "taare hai baraati" song from virasat n then😍.............comes the time for the saat-vachaans........which presents the asli picture..........🀣..amidst the MOST beautiful couple resorting to nose-poking,leg-pulling n had-holding sessions n what not....πŸ˜ƒ

Over to Arjun n Rati now...............!!πŸ˜ƒ

Rati-"humne jo saat pheer liye hai,uske tum saat kasme khao abhi mere liye.."

Arjun-" main tumhe hamesha tang karnga........."kasam number 1....😎..he replies with a huge grin on his face..........n madam readies herself  for more to come her way..........🀣

2nd..main promise karta hu main khana kabhi nahi banayunga,tum banayogi............πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£..n she gives an attack-"divorce papers ready hai.??!!😎

3ed-mere kapdo ki istri tum karogi.................🀣

4th-(the most dangerous)..tumhe tumahra gehne mujhe deen padhenge......"😈🀣..n it gives our beautiful bride a SHOCK.............🀣

5th-tum mujhse kabhi nahi ladh sakti..........."n she is like"ho hi nahi sakta,ladhai toh mere khoon mein hai..........!!!🀣

6th-(he sudharoes a  bit)I Promise.main tumhe hamesh pyaar karunga"😳😍..............awwiiee..he HAS to love her...........!!!warna hum hai yaha...........!!😈

and 7th......."i promise yeh sab jo main bol raha thaa..main mazak kar raha thaa....."!!!! n she is like.."How sweet.!!of course sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

means...jo bola-sab uska ulta hogaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣

and then we have some views here n there when we see them having lunch......n busy with ppl around each-other....

and here comes the daheej ki baat.............mayak toh abhi kaam nahi kar rahe hai,toh main apne gehne lekar aa gayi hu.n he is like "yeh artificial jewelery se mera kya hoga"............πŸ˜†...n Madam shots back-"dhedso rupayee mein daal-chawal to aa jayenge ek din k liye.."!!!...(I agree to it waise..)

n then.they round it up with SBS wishing the couple.*on-screen* a happy married life ahead......!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry.lol...didn't mean 2 give u ppl all those heart-attacks...........😳🀣

jootas..i deserve.par maaf kar dena..bachaa samjahkar!!!!!!!!!!!🀣

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago

Still under the effect of last day's kal ho na ho segment, we were wondering abt MN future, when sbs put an end to our speculatiosn with this awesome blossom segment.........

Mayank-Nupur to get married in MJHT..........sounded like music to our ears..........and what a segment it was............all decked up and happy, they looked like a perfect grrom and bride.......😳

and when they took those 7 kasamein.............oh how cute it was......love the way Mayank modulated his voice......and then the last kasam..........."ye sab jo maine kaha wo mein mazak kar raha tha"......😳.

oh man, cant tell u how mad i was.............till then i was like no shaadi.......par itne pyaare dulha dulhan ko dekhke ...........i was like.........yehi hai right choice baby........aha.....πŸ˜›

haaye........MN..........they made the "sweeetest" couple in the world........and THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY OTHER LIKE THEM EVER..........

Such a chemitrilicious segment........now this is what i call CHEMISTRY......create kar ke dikhao........πŸ˜›..

Annie
Edited by annie07 - 13 years ago
LOL..wait for the final title...ppl will b having random heart-attacks...🀣
wat re debzzz.. u got me excited for nothin at all.......πŸ˜” 
wats the final title??? bol na jaldi se.....Edited by arjun_dez - 13 years ago
wait n watch.no more shall i tell.............surprise nahi rahega........😳🀣
plz update soon...otherwise i'll gone mad πŸ˜›
*resπŸ˜‰
finally unres..

a treat to watch these two together.. 😍 😍
gosh.. those staring, blushing sessions, poking nose,hand holding 😳 πŸ˜‰ i guess jun' hands get itchy if he dnt irritate rati.. πŸ˜‰ 🀣

i love the way they take 7 vows with so much nok-jhoks!
bt dunno if he was joking bt i loved mayank saying.. main tumse hamesha pyar karunga.. 😳 😍
both are so comfortable with each other! miss these intvs nw! so much 😭 😭 Edited by VasanthaArTi - 13 years ago
Mujhe already heart attack aa gya..............WHATTTTTTT????kia hua kia hua kia hua??? jaldi bta jaldi btaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

agar yeh sab ko ullu banane ka plan hai, toh i wont talk to u... alrdy arti ko taras rahe hain, aur tu arti surprise bolkar ghum ho gayi... unres soon n tell debzz 😊

Jo karna hai karo....lemme finish writing.me won't tell anything.tarso...😈🀣