India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

ArTi..oops..MN ki SBS anniversary!!!

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
NAHIIIIIIIIIIIII.....................!!Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti....................ROFL..

par ho gayi............!!..Finally............relax...itna badha bomb nahi phuta hai..LOL.........ArTi as MN ki shaadi hui hai.........on SBS.....Big smile.we r celebrating THAT anniversary.ROFL.............with some kasme..too....which r more hilarious than kasmeble............

21st January ki dopahar ko...shaadi ka avsar hai..............starts off with a ranting my our Additi madam that Finally humare Mayank-nupur ki shaadi sampann hui,after so much of drama n baujis n buis............

n we reach the sets which glows in all its glory to see the newly-weds*on-screen*mind you.Evil Smile.........are done almost with their saat-pheres...(the background hums with the beautiful "taare hai baraati" song from virasat n thenDay Dreaming.............comes the time for the saat-vachaans........which presents the asli picture..........ROFL..amidst the MOST beautiful couple resorting to nose-poking,leg-pulling n had-holding sessions n what not....Big smile

Over to Arjun n Rati now...............!!Big smile

Rati-"humne jo saat pheer liye hai,uske tum saat kasme khao abhi mere liye.."

Arjun-" main tumhe hamesha tang karnga........."kasam number 1....Cool..he replies with a huge grin on his face..........n madam readies herself  for more to come her way..........ROFL

2nd..main promise karta hu main khana kabhi nahi banayunga,tum banayogi............Big smileROFL..n she gives an attack-"divorce papers ready hai.??!!Cool

3ed-mere kapdo ki istri tum karogi.................ROFL

4th-(the most dangerous)..tumhe tumahra gehne mujhe deen padhenge......"Evil SmileROFL..n it gives our beautiful bride a SHOCK.............ROFL

5th-tum mujhse kabhi nahi ladh sakti..........."n she is like"ho hi nahi sakta,ladhai toh mere khoon mein hai..........!!!ROFL

6th-(he sudharoes a  bit)I Promise.main tumhe hamesh pyaar karunga"EmbarrassedDay Dreaming..............awwiiee..he HAS to love her...........!!!warna hum hai yaha...........!!Evil Smile

and 7th......."i promise yeh sab jo main bol raha thaa..main mazak kar raha thaa....."!!!! n she is like.."How sweet.!!of course sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

means...jo bola-sab uska ulta hogaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL

and then we have some views here n there when we see them having lunch......n busy with ppl around each-other....

and here comes the daheej ki baat.............mayak toh abhi kaam nahi kar rahe hai,toh main apne gehne lekar aa gayi hu.n he is like "yeh artificial jewelery se mera kya hoga"............LOL...n Madam shots back-"dhedso rupayee mein daal-chawal to aa jayenge ek din k liye.."!!!Approve...(I agree to it waise..)

n then.they round it up with SBS wishing the couple.*on-screen* a happy married life ahead......!!!!Big smile

Sorry.lol...didn't mean 2 give u ppl all those heart-attacks...........EmbarrassedROFL

jootas..i deserve.par maaf kar dena..bachaa samjahkar!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 21 January 2011 at 1:21am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

Charming-ArjuncuteArTiJunRatsaashna_mayurramsha.aslamtanusheeWAZMEFanOfMAYURriyakhanArtiMayur.Meenocutiepie12Anushaanju011dua22...Mitali...DhanakZ-Raman--Gunners-rads14luv_nishalsariska_mnartiRitu.VYukti_Ratzholic-Illusion-iHeartMoirk_msthejazzgal.SilentPrincessChocoLatteVasuKaShliciousAuroni.92Aasthahere-Khushi--TheInstigator-mayur_eternallovelycactus-.Perk.-Fantasia.--Annu4MayUr--stuti123-SMay31-Aisha.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Maria.swati05--Ruchi--affu123myownarearelentless.PureBlissSunshine GirlNikki_TitliKriYaansh...

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Still under the effect of last day's kal ho na ho segment, we were wondering abt MN future, when sbs put an end to our speculatiosn with this awesome blossom segment.........

Mayank-Nupur to get married in MJHT..........sounded like music to our ears..........and what a segment it was............all decked up and happy, they looked like a perfect grrom and bride.......Embarrassed

and when they took those 7 kasamein.............oh how cute it was......love the way Mayank modulated his voice......and then the last kasam..........."ye sab jo maine kaha wo mein mazak kar raha tha"......Embarrassed.

oh man, cant tell u how mad i was.............till then i was like no shaadi.......par itne pyaare dulha dulhan ko dekhke ...........i was like.........yehi hai right choice baby........aha.....Tongue

haaye........MN..........they made the "sweeetest" couple in the world........and THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY OTHER LIKE THEM EVER..........

Such a chemitrilicious segment........now this is what i call CHEMISTRY......create kar ke dikhao........Tongue..

Annie

Edited by annie07 - 21 January 2011 at 2:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanushee-Raman-ChocoLatteswati05MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--RegalVintage-stuti123.SA.myownarearelentless.

-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
LOL..wait for the final title...ppl will b having random heart-attacks...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanushee-.Perk.-stuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-

dezma Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RegalVintage-

-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
wait n watch.no more shall i tell.............surprise nahi rahega........Stern SmileROFL
--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
plz update soon...otherwise i'll gone mad Tongue
*resWink

-RegalVintage-

VasuKaShlicious IF-Rockerz
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
finally unres..

a treat to watch these two together.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
gosh.. those staring, blushing sessions, poking nose,hand holding Embarrassed Wink i guess jun' hands get itchy if he dnt irritate rati.. Wink ROFL

i love the way they take 7 vows with so much nok-jhoks!
bt dunno if he was joking bt i loved mayank saying.. main tumse hamesha pyar karunga.. Embarrassed Day Dreaming
both are so comfortable with each other! miss these intvs nw! so much Cry Cry

Edited by VasanthaArTi - 21 January 2011 at 11:30am

-RegalVintage-

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Mujhe already heart attack aa gya..............WHATTTTTTT????kia hua kia hua kia hua??? jaldi bta jaldi btaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-RegalVintage-

Go to top