Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Abhitak Hooneymoon track hi nehi hua or tumlog kaise bure bure topic mein discuss kerrahe ho...πŸ˜•
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 111192

on face of it .......it looks suhana getting unconscious was built up to cancer track.................rest only time will tell...............cancer or no cancer track..................i want a good serial that's it.

True Renu...kuch bhi track aajaye we just need a good n realistic serial to watch...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG I thought they werent going to show that😭 I cannot bear to see my sweetu tubelight in such a pain....😭 but then again....I would like to see how this is handled....UGH why does it hae to be Suhana though?? why cant they do that on someone who Suhana is close to?😭😭
You know Laxmi di,earlier I actually was against this cancer track..I might have bugged Mr.Zama Habib saying pls dont do the cancer track etc..and was happy when he said that they will not do the cancer track...but somehow..I was watching some old episodes of OBS..and now..I seriously want the track...ONLY IF its handed sensitively and logically which was missing in OBS at the later stage of the track...This track would sure give a HUGE scope for Ragini to show her acting skills to a new level..I was never a fan of Ritabhari who played Lolita in OBS..but became a fultoo pankha of her after this track!...Now em thinking...it wudnt be bad if they show it..maybe because it will show..how family bond deepens when they see their loved ones in pain!..I just dont want them to drag the show with added melodrama..The fault with OBS was..they mixed the cancer part with Lolita wants to be a mother track..and that made the WHOLE show a melodramatic one...but on the whole..I love what Renu di said..cancer track ho ya na ho..all that we want is a GOOD serial!Pls...let our old SGP be back!😭...Do look for some very good scenes of Suhana telling Ishaan about her mother's bond and how she died in the future epis of SGP..maybe after the HM😳
Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^really....oh so we're going to see Suhana becoming a mother too??😳

yaar...no...I dont want cancer track so soon....I mean we know that SGP will run for another good 2 years or so....so why bring it now when SuShan have just found bliss😭😭

I agree shounak...with this cancer track Ragz and Jai and the whole cast will have some major new levels to explore which I'm looking forward to...I just dont want it to be now...this soon into the story.....and again...why cant they change it up a bit?? instead of Suhana having cancer how about one of the bhabhis?? or Badi Ma?? or Radha Bua or someone else in the family?? they can show the same impact of losing a dear loved one right.....I know that it is interesting to see the lead being the sufferer in this....but I dont want Suhana to be a victim of cancer😭😭😭
crysind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

OMG I thought they werent going to show that😭 I cannot bear to see my sweetu tubelight in such a pain....😭 but then again....I would like to see how this is handled....UGH why does it hae to be Suhana though?? why cant they do that on someone who Suhana is close to?😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Me too is so upset Tani....I dono how I will accept this track... 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
crysind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

^really....oh so we're going to see Suhana becoming a mother too??😳

yaar...no...I dont want cancer track so soon....I mean we know that SGP will run for another good 2 years or so....so why bring it now when SuShan have just found bliss😭😭

I agree shounak...with this cancer track Ragz and Jai and the whole cast will have some major new levels to explore which I'm looking forward to...I just dont want it to be now...this soon into the story.....and again...why cant they change it up a bit?? instead of Suhana having cancer how about one of the bhabhis?? or Badi Ma?? or Radha Bua or someone else in the family?? they can show the same impact of losing a dear loved one right.....I know that it is interesting to see the lead being the sufferer in this....but I dont want Suhana to be a victim of cancer😭😭😭

Thats the serial trick yaar... Target main leads... that will definitely hold people to it.... First they make us love main leads and then make us die with them.... πŸ˜­
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg watttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i dun wanttt sgp to enddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its de best show on star plus atm, and it has been doing so great how cn it end so soonnnnnnn😭.

n i dun evn want suhaana to b digonosed wit cancer..i want her to b old bubbly, childish suhaana rather dan amtured..plzzz cvs dun bring in dis track so early plzzzz i dun mind if it is after nov or so, but nt at this time!!
crysind thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_al

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg watttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i dun wanttt sgp to enddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its de best show on star plus atm, and it has been doing so great how cn it end so soonnnnnnn😭.

n i dun evn want suhaana to b digonosed wit cancer..i want her to b old bubbly, childish suhaana rather dan amtured..plzzz cvs dun bring in dis track so early plzzzz i dun mind if it is after nov or so, but nt at this time!!

No Priya.... SGP is not going end.... But we are really worried about the next track as per OBS... we dono whether CVs will include this track or not.... πŸ˜­ But most of us have a feeling that recent scenes in SGP are leading to the cancer track....😭
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Same CV's told that they don't run after TRP's.....................do you still believe them πŸ˜•

Thats a good one!!
My answer is Nope!! I don't believe a word they say. Its all publicity.