Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Heading for the CANCER track...? (Page 8)

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
@Laxmi- but there are too many things to straighten out before they can go towards the sympathy section

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desdemona

No  cancer track! Suhana fainted due to suffocation being in the ghunghat for too long. I had a fear about Ishan getting in to accident while driving his scooter to the office. He was thinking  while driving and the  episode ended there.

No yaar..... She fainted even during her wedding.... that time it never seemed this way.... now again she fainted.... so twice cannot be a coincidence..... right??? both the time the fainting was not given  importance.... so it was obviously given as a hint for us to lead it to the track we r expecting....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBee

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

@Laxmi- but there are too many things to straighten out before they can go towards the sympathy section
I don't think they will hurry up with the issue dear.... they have allready brought in SIDAngry, Deepak's bewda dadOuch.... and also raunak-panna track is started again.... so Sushaan track will be in glimpses i guess.... it will take a while to the track to come possibly but def. after HM ..... as only then another Sushaan track is expected....Smile

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
But I am so irritated and confused abt the whole sushaan love track ...it feels incomplete ...as in it is/was never clear as why suhana fell in love .......oh plz dont tell me jealousy is the only thing ............and how come Ishaan never ever tried and still ..............

well look at my post in this page ....

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1597411&PID=38418115&#38418115

Edited by bhavi20_s - 22 January 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-YusBee

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Oh Lax... For the first time, your thread brought me tears....Cry It is a fact that dealing with this type of story line is really challenging.... To hold the loyal viewers on their seats with this type of "-ve" energy is really difficult. 

Even though I really dont wanna see Sushaan in trouble, I would like to see how CVs will handle such a sensitive and emotional track... Normally people like Saas-Bahu athyachaar n all... I really wanna see how public will react to such an uncommon track.... If they have decided such a track, I wish seeing the recovery of Suhana, at least someone get an inspiration.... 

Yeah Febs.... the topic is damn sensitive one Febs...Cry

SGP is caught attention of not only teens but also viewers of all age groups.... only sad point is teens tend to get bored of such realistic scenes.... but where as matured audience crave for such issues.... so it will be def. both ways....i don't think it will have -ve energy dear.... as they might simultaneously show Sushaan's groW*H in their bond which will keep us engrossed during this stage....

Very true.... possibly they will show it got cured as detected at an early stage....Smile

111192crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I wish CVs show some realistic scenes and dialogs for this track if it is there in SGP.... Don't wanna see any mess like previous track...This is not a time to laugh now... Cry OMG!!! I am getting sad right now, I dono how I will see this track if it comes on tv...Cry

111192-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

I wish CVs show some realistic scenes and dialogs for this track if it is there in SGP.... Don't wanna see any mess like previous track...This is not a time to laugh now... Cry OMG!!! I am getting sad right now, I dono how I will see this track if it comes on tv...Cry

Yeah Febs.... they need to compensate for these comical episodes then.....and sure there won;t be a singel comical angle then .... will be  too rona-dhona....like those of Deepak-RB scenes which were awesome...

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

But I am so irritated and confused abt the whole sushaan love track ...it feels incomplete ...as in it is/was never clear as why suhana fell in love .......oh plz dont tell me jealousy is the only thing ............and how come Ishaan never ever tried and still ..............

well look at my post in this page ....

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1597411&PID=38418115&#38418115
have replied there bhavna.....Big smile

Go to top