Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Heading for the CANCER track...? (Page 7)

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

In my opinion.u might not agree bhai but i wud love to see this track not because i want to see Suhana in pain but becoz to see Ishaan and Suhana's relation...........Its just my opinin u might not agreeSmile

And one thing more i was watching OBS's last episode and i saw newborn Child in house,Can u tell me whose child it was?Suhana?Disha??Smile.....Dont know bengali so just curious to know
[/QUOTE]

Very well said Rubal...Infact I can see why the CTs r showing Sushaan as both bholu and bholi ..... they r trying to show the groW*H in them and their relation as well i guess.... how 2 bholus handle those tender moments of life and realise their togetherness might be their motive to show them namoonas as of now...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192GurpreetD

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

In my opinion.u might not agree bhai but i wud love to see this track not because i want to see Suhana in pain but becoz to see Ishaan and Suhana's relation...........Its just my opinin u might not agreeSmile

And one thing more i was watching OBS's last episode and i saw newborn Child in house,Can u tell me whose child it was?Suhana?Disha??Smile.....Dont know bengali so just curious to know

Very well said Rubal...Infact I can see why the CTs r showing Sushaan as both bholu and bholi ..... they r trying to show the groW*H in them and their relation as well i guess.... how 2 bholus handle those tender moments of life and realise their togetherness might be their motive to show them namoonas as of now...Smile

True... This track will definitely help CV to develop a very strong character of Ishaan n Suhana... No doubt about it..... 

Edited by crysind - 22 January 2011 at 10:49pm

111192-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by laxmi_s

Dear Laxmi, I can see you're concerned about this, but don't worry even if they did include this track and they did it like OBS, we'll get to see some very heart wrenching, very emotional scenes between Sushaan and parivaar and good thing is she will survive the disease and come out a winner. I know SGP team have said they'll not include this but by the way they're going I don't any faith in what they say so all I can say is that we just have to wait and watch what they do...but please don't worry at the end of the track, Suhana will be fine.Smile

Yeah..... when heard about that track in our forum for OBS..... I felt this then itself ......but then heard they r planning to shun this track here.... seeing her fainting 2 times till now.... now sure it is heading there.... i agree sheemu.... they r including this track for showing up the groW*H between Sushaan....but was just thinking about some weird ways in which in various serials ....they show a fatal illness... and then they get cured completely with just a visible bandage on their forehead....such treatment stinks.... if they r considering this illness... better show up the brutal truth attached to it rather than just using the name of it..... one needs to highlight the cons and aftermaths of such illness and how life changes after its occurence... so what concerned about it dear...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeu

Whatever track dey choose bt the treatment  shld be in the way of OBS.. it was so touching & highly emotional..cried many times seeing lolita .. like ragz she is also a gem of her kind.

I feel  we r always indebted 2 the team of Ravi ojha who dared to produce a serial like dis which will remain in our hearts 4 ever n giving us an excellent & talented actors like ragz, jay, ritabhari........

That's true sreeuTongue....i trust the unit as far as the dialogues part is concerned.... and sure they will do full justice....for such tracks....but fear only some tender issues attached to such illness also needs to be shown in a real way rather than filmy way...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by sreeu

Rag & jay both r really super actors..SGP is d only 1 show where actors had a chance to perform n show their acting skills n sushaan  hav done far abv expectations...so........

But some people are hating it how their characters have become now a days...........me definitely dont like Ishaan now  as Cvs have murdered his characterSmile

I am infact sure of Jai soni for playing Ishaan in such sensitive moments....He rocks in such scenes better than his romantic scenes or comical scenes...He acts very beautifully for emotional scenes Rubal...Smile

111192GurpreetD

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
My 2 cents on the possible cancer track.......
If Cvs are really going for it...may be they want to try something already tested and get some sympathy from the viewers as they got a mixed response for the Sona track ..............

111192-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Well, we dont HATE THERE character as HATE is a very strong word, we just dont like as you rightly said messing about with there true character.
Coming to cancer point, the reasoning behind this track was really good to show the love and bond b/w the family and with Ishaan , but I dont like serials using cancer tracks as its not an easy thing to go through it, its the worst ilness you can imagine, so it shouldnt be used but there are so many ways to show the same track, may be accident, or something but not cancer aur woh be melignant, I had 2 close family members died because of tumor, and my mother because of cancer, in OBS when Ishaan was crying after knowing that the tumor is malignant I remembered the day, when I knew about my mother and believe me the actor showed exactly how I felt and what I did.
And please dont mention MENTAL illness, I work with people with MENTAL illness, its hard work, I have got a patient who thinks he is a famous footballer and his girl friend is KATE MOSSLOL LOL( and I have to agree with him and listen to him when he talk about how they met!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Same here Sheems... Even my Badimaa had this issue and she once took out her wig and showed me her state.....I went numb....I din know how to console her.... rather console her or give her assurance .... That was the first time i saw her emotional.... to see an energitic, jovial person..... giving up her strength to live was difficult to be witnessed....

111192YusBee

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

My 2 cents on the possible cancer track.......
If Cvs are really going for it...may be they want to try something already tested and get some sympathy from the viewers as they got a mixed response for the Sona track ..............

Yeah Bhavna....am sure.... if done in a pure way....SGP will rock.... !Big smile

Go to top