Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Heading for the CANCER track...? (Page 5)

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
No  cancer track! Suhana fainted due to suffocation being in the ghunghat for too long. I had a fear about Ishan getting in to accident while driving his scooter to the office. He was thinking  while driving and the  episode ended there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I am fine with any track if they don't turn it into a useless funny scene in the end... Firstly Cancer is not a joke.. frankly not one show has portrayed it the way the should have Ouch seriously I miss the shows like Alpaviram Unhappy those shows were simply brilliant.. firstly coz of realistic portrayals of characters and secondly coz of versatile actors *sigh* SGP has a great set of actors and also the story was very believable until this Sona track.. each and everything is a joke these days Ouch hope just hope that if at all they want to show such a track they show it with respect if not anything else.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonaradpat25Garima_04Sinha18-allizwell-YusBee

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteOrchid

I am fine with any track if they don't turn it into a useless funny scene in the end... Firstly Cancer is not a joke.. frankly not one show has portrayed it the way the should have Ouch seriously I miss the shows like Alpaviram Unhappy those shows were simply brilliant.. firstly coz of realistic portrayals of characters and secondly coz of versatile actors *sigh* SGP has a great set of actors and also the story was very believable until this Sona track.. each and everything is a joke these days Ouch hope just hope that if at all they want to show such a track they show it with respect if not anything else.

I agree most of the shows dont show the diseases in a realistic maneer, ek kidney replacment oeration kar diya so patient is ok..etc
And cancer too is not shown realistically. But I think to an extent OBS did show it. They show hre loosing hair, which i doubt any serial has shown till now..they show cancer and chkkar etc but nothing more.
Here in OBS it was good, they show her suffering a lot couple of times, they show her fear of losing everyone, her fear of being forgotten. Infact I dont really understand why ppl dont like the track, only reason can being that it did become sad but I think full on concentration was on lolita/ishaan, they were always shown for half the part and hteir dialogues interaction all was good. Lolita really grows up during that phase. Yahan SGP mein to copy paste it fully looks difficult though

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192-allizwell-YusBee

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

@BOLD: Thanks for Refreshing the golden memories of Doordarshan

I too miss the show like Farmaan (Kanwaljeet and deepika), Mashal(Arun Govil), Mittie ke rang, Mujrim hazir hai and so many other shows of early 90's on doordarshan...that was a golden era...but i was a child at that time..so hardly understand those serials at that time but some how watched so many shows on DD bharti and in 2005...I watched a classic serial "Mujrim Hazir Hai" based on a long Novel by Bimal Mitra but just completed in hardly 40 episodes...but it has so much strong impact that it changed me a lot....the lead character of that serial has so many qualities to impress the viewers...to teach them good moral values....A young Man who was very rich but he left all the happiness and joy of life just for the sake of nation and to pay for the sins that his father did in his life...

Ab aise show kaha bante haiConfused

Edited by Sinha18 - 21 January 2011 at 5:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemona-allizwell-

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

I so so agree with you....SGP is all about so called COMEDY nowadays..so i wonder if they will have a cancer track...and it was stated way before on the forum that Cvs arent including this track in SGP.And considering their love for CHANGE/DIFFERENT from OBS...they will surely skip it.It will be better if they dont show this track ...like u said cancer is not a joke...better they stay away from it.

@bold...oh u made me nostalgic.those were the golden days of Indian Tv....alpviram was such a path breaking and different show....with superb acting by all the actors..especially pallavi joshi...its by far the best performance by an actress on indian tv till date...we are fortunate to have grown up in that era...Actually SGP did give that feel of a masterpiece till sona track...but now...the less said the better.I would be more than happy if SGP bounces back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DesdemonaSinha18-allizwell-YusBee

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

....alpviram was such a path breaking and different show....with superb acting by all the actors..especially pallavi joshi...its by far the best performance by an actress on indian tv till date...we are fortunate to have grown up in that era...Actually SGP did give that feel of a masterpiece till sona track...but now...the less said the better.I would be more than happy if SGP bounces back.

@Bold:

It was a superb show..another one was Aarohan..made by Pallavi joshi...completed the nice story in just 20 episodes but still has impact on our memories....
As you said i agreed SGP too show the classic essence of these shows but some how lost it somewhere...hope it will bounce back and i found the Cancer track as the most suitable track for this...it was excellently shown in OBS..hope SGP too will bounce back through this track and show some deep emotional scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Sona mein aisa kaya hai Confused ki 3 ladke us ke liye pagal ho gaye........ishaan......himanshu.........aur ab shounakOuchLOL

(only difference being ishaan and himansh do sona jap and our shounak baba is rolling on her name)

LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLEk anaar aur Teen beemarLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-iViews

IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
If she gets cured in the end then i dont have any problem..infact i think it would be interesting to see how ishaan and suhaana's relation will become strong

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192-allizwell-

Go to top