Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Heading for the CANCER track...? (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Guyz ..... sorry will be inactive for 2 days.... todya and tomorr. but seeing yest.'s track made me post this topic....myself left sad seeing our Darling Suhana becoming unconscious..... a nerve of mine says it probably is hinting a CANCER track here too.....OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch....I had heard the rumours mills whispering that track of OBS is being shunned here....but looks like it is gonna be in....

Your views please...!

Thanks

Dear Laxmi, I can see you're concerned about this, but don't worry even if they did include this track and they did it like OBS, we'll get to see some very heart wrenching, very emotional scenes between Sushaan and parivaar and good thing is she will survive the disease and come out a winner. I know SGP team have said they'll not include this but by the way they're going I don't any faith in what they say so all I can say is that we just have to wait and watch what they do...but please don't worry at the end of the track, Suhana will be fine.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

In my opinion.u might not agree bhai but i wud love to see this track not because i want to see Suhana in pain but becoz to see Ishaan and Suhana's relation...........Its just my opinin u might not agreeSmile

And one thing more i was watching OBS's last episode and i saw newborn Child in house,Can u tell me whose child it was?Suhana?Disha??Smile.....Dont know bengali so just curious to know

I agree completely dear...Smilei was about to write the same point but i missed it...i too want this track to see ishaan and suhana's relation ...even in OBS..this track showed this very clearly..it was the main aim of this track...That new born child in OBS was of Disha

Thank u Himanshu bhai(i hope its fine wid u if i call u bhai) for telling me...............CVs were so dumb in OBS  if they didnt showed Suhana being mother..... can just say so stupid of them.....Thay shud have shown her as a mother too ....Shown how she behaved as a motherSmile

Sinha18-allizwell-

sreeu Newbie
sreeu
sreeu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Whatever track dey choose bt the treatment  shld be in the way of OBS.. it was so touching & highly emotional..cried many times seeing lolita .. like ragz she is also a gem of her kind.

I feel  we r always indebted 2 the team of Ravi ojha who dared to produce a serial like dis which will remain in our hearts 4 ever n giving us an excellent & talented actors like ragz, jay, ritabhari........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-infinity00GurpreetDTani91YusBee

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeu

Whatever track dey choose bt the treatment  shld be in the way of OBS.. it was so touching & highly emotional..cried many times seeing lolita .. like ragz she is also a gem of her kind.

I feel  we r always indebted 2 the team of Ravi ojha who dared to produce a serial like dis which will remain in our hearts 4 ever n giving us an excellent & talented actors like ragz, jay,
ritabhari........

Isnt she the girl who played Lolitha??????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

sreeu Newbie
sreeu
sreeu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
yeah... S

-allizwell-GurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

I feel  we r always indebted 2 the team of Ravi ojha who dared to produce a serial like dis which will remain in our hearts 4 ever n giving us an excellent & talented actors like ragz, jay, ritabhari........

Yes true it doesn't matter if they want to do a cancer track or something else, the treatment should be subtle, emotional, realistic and captivating. I am sure Ragini and Jay will perform well.Smile

-allizwell-YusBee

sreeu Newbie
sreeu
sreeu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Rag & jay both r really super actors..SGP is d only 1 show where actors had a chance to perform n show their acting skills n sushaan  hav done far abv expectations...so........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Rag & jay both r really super actors..SGP is d only 1 show where actors had a chance to perform n show their acting skills n sushaan  hav done far abv expectations...so........

But some people are hating it how their characters have become now a days...........me definitely dont like Ishaan now  as Cvs have murdered his characterSmile

rose-girl-allizwell-

Go to top