Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Heading for the CANCER track...? (Page 2)

sreeu Newbie
sreeu
sreeu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
i think CV will definetely show some illness... may be... somekind of mental illness..if u remember many times the words paagal was uttered by ishaan..
bt cant see either ragini nor jay with some illness.. neither can be without watching SGP.. hope CV hear us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

I think you are right ...after about a month when honeymoon will be over...we will get to see cancer track...though in OBS it was handled very nicely and they were succeed in showing pure, strong and everlasting true bonding between ishaan and lolita through that cancer track...fear of losing ishaan was more than her own death in lolita's case and same with ishaan there ...but in OBS they did excellent job but i am not sure about SGP ...so as a change i want different track rather then cancer but even if they will show Cancer..track ...in that case too i don't have any problem as i know that she will be cured but if they show this track then must be conclude this track in an efficient manner....

In OBS ...the problem was that after getting cured lolita was desperately wishing to become a mother but with out fulfilling that wish they ended OBS...this i don't want to be happen with SGP...if they show this track and eventually strong desire of suhana to become a mother then they must complete all this track on a satisfactory note...must give a finishing touch to SGP then so that whenever we remember SGP ...we will never feel a void as i felt in OBS...so many track remain untouched and uncompleted especially Lolita's desire of becoming Mother....but here i don't want this to be happen...so plz CV if you go with this track then be careful to give an excellent touch to this track with excellent and complete ending too...taki SGP ek incomplete aur adhoori kahani naa lage

In my opinion.u might not agree bhai but i wud love to see this track not because i want to see Suhana in pain but becoz to see Ishaan and Suhana's relation...........Its just my opinin u might not agreeSmile

And one thing more i was watching OBS's last episode and i saw newborn Child in house,Can u tell me whose child it was?Suhana?Disha??Smile.....Dont know bengali so just curious to know

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192-allizwell-

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
LOL Even I don't know Bengali but I watched OBS's last episode LOL I thought the baby was Ishaan and Lolitas!.....Was it Elesh and Disha's baby then?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

LOL Even I don't know Bengali but I watched OBS's last episode LOL I thought the baby was Ishaan and Lolitas!.....Was it Elesh and Disha's baby then?

Lagta hai no one wants to reply to thisLOL

-allizwell-

sreeu Newbie
sreeu
sreeu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

it is of elesh....

elle45-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeu

it is of elesh....

Oh Goshhhh............That means Suhana didnt have babyCry

Sinha18-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeu

i think CV will definetely show some illness... may be... somekind of mental illness..if u remember many times the words paagal was uttered by ishaan..
bt cant see either ragini nor jay with some illness.. neither can be without watching SGP.. hope CV hear us.

No dont say that mental illness............i mean if its related to some body disease its fine but no no to mental illnessBig smile

-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

In my opinion.u might not agree bhai but i wud love to see this track not because i want to see Suhana in pain but becoz to see Ishaan and Suhana's relation...........Its just my opinin u might not agreeSmile

And one thing more i was watching OBS's last episode and i saw newborn Child in house,Can u tell me whose child it was?Suhana?Disha??Smile.....Dont know bengali so just curious to know

I agree completely dear...Smilei was about to write the same point but i missed it...i too want this track to see ishaan and suhana's relation ...even in OBS..this track showed this very clearly..it was the main aim of this track...That new born child in OBS was of Disha

-allizwell-GurpreetD

Go to top