Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Heading for the CANCER track...? (Page 11)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by deepu_mech2

LOLGuys i dont think cancer track will be there as the cvs have already told 
that they wont show that track.

besides such a track will bring down trps as it did to OBS.OBS is over due to cancer track & amnesia track.

besides SGP will be comical kind hence in no way cancer track can come.

Suhana actually dozed off as Ishan was continously blabbering.also she had told him before that she s becoming sleepy,suffocating etc

hence that particular incident was portrayed with  comial intend like someone saying something seriously to u & u get so bored that u end up sleeping ha haLOL

hence no such tracks will be there n sgpBig smile

@bold: How d u know????????Did they announce sometime ago??????Big smile

Same CV's told that they don't run after TRP's.....................do you still believe them Confused

Thats a good one!!
My answer is Nope!! I don't believe a word they say. Its all publicity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu_mech2-allizwell-111192

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Cancer track right now.....if yes than I am thoroughly expecting some power packed performances, and seeing how the characters grow...a level of maturity to handle this track, and how a family bonds to handle the situation, looking at the fact that this family has a kid too...Meethi...a how they proceed with all of this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by sreeu

Rag & jay both r really super actors..SGP is d only 1 show where actors had a chance to perform n show their acting skills n sushaan  hav done far abv expectations...so........

But some people are hating it how their characters have become now a days...........me definitely dont like Ishaan now  as Cvs have murdered his characterSmile

I am infact sure of Jai soni for playing Ishaan in such sensitive moments....He rocks in such scenes better than his romantic scenes or comical scenes...He acts very beautifully for emotional scenes Rubal...Smile

Sorry Di for replying late becoz i just read ur comment but anyways coming to my reply wat I meant was I didnt like Jay's acting when Sona track was on but now he is just coming bak to being our old Ishaan and i agree he performs well in emotional scene.......Sorry for not explaining properlyBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

You know Laxmi di,earlier I actually was against this cancer track..I might have bugged Mr.Zama Habib saying pls dont do the cancer track etc..and was happy when he said that they will not do the cancer track...but somehow..I was watching some old episodes of OBS..and now..I seriously want the track...ONLY IF its handed sensitively and logically which was missing in OBS at the later stage of the track...This track would sure give a HUGE scope for Ragini to show her acting skills to a new level..I was never a fan of Ritabhari who played Lolita in OBS..but became a fultoo pankha of her after this track!...Now em thinking...it wudnt be bad if they show it..maybe because it will show..how family bond deepens when they see their loved ones in pain!..I just dont want them to drag the show with added melodrama..The fault with OBS was..they mixed the cancer part with Lolita wants to be a mother track..and that made the WHOLE show a melodramatic one...but on the whole..I love what Renu di said..cancer track ho ya na ho..all that we want is a GOOD serial!Pls...let our old SGP be back!Cry...Do look for some very good scenes of Suhana telling Ishaan about her mother's bond and how she died in the future epis of SGP..maybe after the HMEmbarrassed

OBS was a learning experience for them Thambi.... now they shud learn from those mistakes and try to modify the script as per the highs and the lows of OBS.... SGP has to be the filtered version as per my view....let us see what their intentions r....Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18infinity00111192YusBeeTani91GurpreetD

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Right now, they should first concentrate on Sushaan relationship, for me it doesnt seems like that they have one, even after the confession and Love Guru,s intervention and the maha gayanik letter, nothing has changed, they are behaving the same way as nothing happened, for goodness sake I am not talking about pappis, and jhappis  , just simple convo  has not happened, nothing at all, and dont blame it on Ragz, schedule with JDJ, they are just being lazy or are afraid of loosing TRP as they might think once after Sushaan,s smooth ride begins people would loose interest, this is SP talking here, production team should not listen to it. Cancer track should come atleast after 3-4 months as there are so much to handle before that, I am failing to see any change in Suhana and Ishaan both, they seems to be where they were before.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25poshahSinha18crysind111192YusBeeTani91

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
omg i dont want d cancer track!
i thought they will show us sweet n cute sushaan moments n all.......
n the cancer track seemz scaryOuch
anyways hopin for d best!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Right now, they should first concentrate on Sushaan relationship, for me it doesnt seems like that they have one, even after the confession and Love Guru,s intervention and the maha gayanik letter, nothing has changed, they are behaving the same way as nothing happened, for goodness sake I am not talking about pappis, and jhappis  , just simple convo  has not happened, nothing at all, and dont blame it on Ragz, schedule with JDJ, they are just being lazy or are afraid of loosing TRP as they might think once after Sushaan,s smooth ride begins people would loose interest, this is SP talking here, production team should not listen to it. Cancer track should come atleast after 3-4 months as there are so much to handle before that,I am failing to see any change in Suhana and Ishaan both, they seems to be where they were before.

This is what happens when a bholu weds a bholiLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu_mech2madhu_dcrysindinfinity00YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Renu sahi bola This is what happens when a bholu weds a bholiLOLLOL
Ishika rightly said twice " Ram Milaye Jodi" , amazing !!! Suahan ko samjhanay kay liye they do every trick in the box, but for Ishaan they have no clue !!! or they have no intention to do anything, I back Suhana,s statement " Meri Shadi Kay peechay Pad Gaye aur Shadi kis say ke, Is say , Ishaan say" well said Suhana LOL and now you love him !!! kaisay!!!

Edited by venture - 24 January 2011 at 3:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu_mech2Sinha18crysind111192

Go to top