Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Heading for the CANCER track...? (Page 10)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

on face of it .......it looks suhana getting unconscious was built up to cancer track.................rest only time will tell...............cancer or no cancer track..................i want a good serial that's it.

True Renu...kuch bhi track aajaye we just need a good n realistic serial to watch...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu_mech2111192YusBee-allizwell-

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Joined: 30 December 2004
Posts: 22840

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
OMG I thought they werent going to show thatCry I cannot bear to see my sweetu tubelight in such a pain....Cry but then again....I would like to see how this is handled....UGH why does it hae to be Suhana though?? why cant they do that on someone who Suhana is close to?CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee-allizwell-

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 19 May 2009
Posts: 14076

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192infinity00-allizwell-Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Joined: 30 December 2004
Posts: 22840

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
^really....oh so we're going to see Suhana becoming a mother too??Embarrassed

yaar...no...I dont want cancer track so soonOuch....I mean we know that SGP will run for another good 2 years or so....so why bring it now when SuShan have just found blissCryCry

I agree shounak...with this cancer track Ragz and Jai and the whole cast will have some major new levels to explore which I'm looking forward to...I just dont want it to be now...this soon into the story.....and again...why cant they change it up a bit?? instead of Suhana having cancer how about one of the bhabhis?? or Badi Ma?? or Radha Bua or someone else in the family?? they can show the same impact of losing a dear loved one right.....I know that it is interesting to see the lead being the sufferer in this....but I dont want Suhana to be a victim of cancerCryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu_mech2111192crysindYusBee-allizwell-

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

OMG I thought they werent going to show thatCry I cannot bear to see my sweetu tubelight in such a pain....Cry but then again....I would like to see how this is handled....UGH why does it hae to be Suhana though?? why cant they do that on someone who Suhana is close to?CryCry

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Me too is so upset Tani....I dono how I will accept this track... 

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu_mech2-allizwell-YusBee

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

^really....oh so we're going to see Suhana becoming a mother too??Embarrassed

yaar...no...I dont want cancer track so soonOuch....I mean we know that SGP will run for another good 2 years or so....so why bring it now when SuShan have just found blissCryCry

I agree shounak...with this cancer track Ragz and Jai and the whole cast will have some major new levels to explore which I'm looking forward to...I just dont want it to be now...this soon into the story.....and again...why cant they change it up a bit?? instead of Suhana having cancer how about one of the bhabhis?? or Badi Ma?? or Radha Bua or someone else in the family?? they can show the same impact of losing a dear loved one right.....I know that it is interesting to see the lead being the sufferer in this....but I dont want Suhana to be a victim of cancerCryCryCry

Thats the serial trick yaar... Target main leads... that will definitely hold people to it.... First they make us love main leads and then make us die with them.... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00YusBee-allizwell-

priya_al Goldie
priya_al
priya_al

Joined: 13 April 2007
Posts: 1114

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg watttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i dun wanttt sgp to enddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its de best show on star plus atm, and it has been doing so great how cn it end so soonnnnnnnCry.

n i dun evn want suhaana to b digonosed wit cancer..i want her to b old bubbly, childish suhaana rather dan amtured..plzzz cvs dun bring in dis track so early plzzzz i dun mind if it is after nov or so, but nt at this time!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu_mech2-allizwell-

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_al

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg watttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i dun wanttt sgp to enddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its de best show on star plus atm, and it has been doing so great how cn it end so soonnnnnnnCry.

n i dun evn want suhaana to b digonosed wit cancer..i want her to b old bubbly, childish suhaana rather dan amtured..plzzz cvs dun bring in dis track so early plzzzz i dun mind if it is after nov or so, but nt at this time!!

No Priya.... SGP is not going end.... But we are really worried about the next track as per OBS... we dono whether CVs will include this track or not.... Cry But most of us have a feeling that recent scenes in SGP are leading to the cancer track....Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A track left unattended???SPOILER

2 3

Author: YusBee   Replies: 17   Views: 6178

YusBee 17 6178 09 February 2011 at 10:03pm by best friends
ROmanTIC TRACK!!!!

Author: Virgoboy   Replies: 5   Views: 1694

Virgoboy 5 1694 23 August 2010 at 12:18pm by Virgoboy
Elesh new job track

Author: teddysweety   Replies: 3   Views: 1385

teddysweety 3 1385 21 August 2010 at 1:21am by -SilverAngel-
Raunak and Panna's track to open up in Genda Phool

Author: janki-enonymous   Replies: 1   Views: 1459

janki-enonymous 1 1459 14 August 2010 at 2:14am by YusBee
Off the beaten track

Author: Mulan08   Replies: 3   Views: 793

Mulan08 3 793 02 August 2010 at 3:44am by YusBee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index